Wood carton box:10pcs/carton wooden pallet:544pcs/pallet
15 Days deposit
Low Thermal Conductivity
It has good insulation effect and can thin the thickness of furnace wall.
Low thermal capacity
Less heat storage, it has good usage effect in intermittent furnace.
Good thermal shock resistance and high temperature strength
It can prolong the service life of kilns and prevent dirty slag to drop down.
It can keep uniform gaps between each brick, speed up the building, guarantee the integrated high strength of the masonry.
Lower iron and alkali content, it has high resistance to reduce atmosphere corrosion at high temperature.
Mullite Insulating Brick
ASTM C155-84 Classification
ISO 2245 Classification
Cold Crushing Strength
Thermal Expansion At 1100℃
Thermal shock Resistance Cycles
Thermal Conductivity ASTM C182-88W/m.k
- Q:(refractory castable, silicon carbide brick, mullite bricks etc.) do testing should be commissioned by the project? What are the specific qualification standards? Thank you
- Different refractory materials have different requirements, specific industry or national standards, such as LZ can check the mullite bricks GB / standard, there should be a harvest, do testing project is in accordance with the requirements of the LZ need to determine the use requirements
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- PMF (polycrystalline mullite fiber) is an international super light resistant high temperature heat insulation material of the latest, it consists of mullite micro crystal which integrates crystal and fiber materials properties in one, has an excellent thermal stability, temperature 1500, melting point 1840, the thermal conductivity of refractory brick is a traditional 1/6, bulk only the 1/25 is the ideal material for high temperature furnace energy saving.
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- Under strong alkaline conditions, aluminum is separated from other metal ions by the amphoteric nature of aluminum.
- Q:Mullite brick
- Mainly used for hot blast stove of blast furnace and furnace bottom and furnace, glass furnace regenerator, sintering kiln, petroleum cracking dead lining system.
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Wall tiles and floor tiles are collectively referred to as ceramic tile flooring
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Mullite (3Al2O3 - 2SiO2) high alumina refractory materials as the main crystal phase. The general alumina content in 65% ~ 75%. In addition to mineral composition of mullite, alumina containing low also contain a small amount of glass phase and cristobalite; alumina containing high also contain a small amount of corundum. Highrefractoriness, up to over 1790 DEG C 1600. Load softening start temperature to 1700 DEG C. Compressive strength at room temperature is 70 ~ 260MPa.. The thermal shock resistance of sintered mullite and fused mullite brick two. Sintered mullite brick with high bauxite clinker as the main raw material, adding a small amount of clay or alum clay as binder, forming and sintering made of fused mullite bricks with high alumina and bauxite, refractory clay as raw material, adding charcoal or coke fines as a reducing agent, formed by reduction of electric melting method to manufacture. The crystallization of fused mullite than sintered mullite, thermal resistance Shock resistance than sintered products. The uniformity of content in alumina mainly depends on their high temperature properties and mullite phase and glass distribution. Mainly used in blast furnace, furnace top and bottom furnace, glass furnace regenerator, sintering kiln, petroleum cracking system dead lining.
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Lightweight materials have uniform internal structure, high compressive strength, corrosion resistance, heat shock resistance, oxidation resistance, high temperature and low thermal conductivity.
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- Mullite refractory bricks can be used in construction, but their price is too high. We choose high alumina brick to meet the demand.
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- The floor tiles are not made exclusively of alumina. Pure alumina ceramics are expensive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range