Wood carton box:10pcs/carton wooden pallet:544pcs/pallet
15 Days deposit
Low Thermal Conductivity
It has good insulation effect and can thin the thickness of furnace wall.
Low thermal capacity
Less heat storage, it has good usage effect in intermittent furnace.
Good thermal shock resistance and high temperature strength
It can prolong the service life of kilns and prevent dirty slag to drop down.
It can keep uniform gaps between each brick, speed up the building, guarantee the integrated high strength of the masonry.
Lower iron and alkali content, it has high resistance to reduce atmosphere corrosion at high temperature.
Mullite Insulating Brick
ASTM C155-84 Classification
ISO 2245 Classification
Cold Crushing Strength
Thermal Expansion At 1100℃
Thermal shock Resistance Cycles
Thermal Conductivity ASTM C182-88W/m.k
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The construction is superior, the light insulating brick has good machinability, and the construction is convenient and simple, and the labor intensity can be reduced, the construction efficiency can be improved, and the construction period can be shortened. The price is determined by the choice of material and volume density, from several hundred to 5000 yuan, mainly with the choice of material
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- The floor tiles are not made exclusively of alumina. Pure alumina ceramics are expensive.
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- In the presence of excess EDTA in the acidic medium, the aluminum is complexed with EDTA, and the remaining EDTA is complexed with lead salt, and then the EDTA complexed with aluminum is replaced by sodium fluoride, and the lead salt is substituted...
- Q:Aluminum content 38, silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- Semisilica brick: the content of Al2O3 is 15% ~ 30% of aluminium silicate refractory products. Manufacturing products are semi silica quartz containing impurities or native clay kaolin, refractory clay or kaolin beneficiation tailings and the pyrophyllite
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Heavy material has good compactness, high compressive strength, resistance to various corrosive gases, good thermal shock resistance, good thermal conductivity and wear resistance.
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- PNF-100 seriesThe PNF-100 series are made of polycrystalline mullite fiber cotton felt to cut, compress, and wrap into blocks without any adhesive.Characteristic: thermal shock resistancelow thermal conductivityLight weightSound absorption propertyLow thermal storage
- Q:(refractory castable, silicon carbide brick, mullite bricks etc.) do testing should be commissioned by the project? What are the specific qualification standards? Thank you
- Is there a mark on the contract? Mark the items as required by the contract.
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Wall tiles and floor tiles are collectively referred to as ceramic tile flooring
- Q:Mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase. General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range