General Information of Mullite Brick-MS75
Our mullite brick is a kind of high alumina refractory brick which takes the mullite (3Al2O3 · 2SiO2) as the basic crystalline phase. Alumina content is generally from 65% to 75%. Featuring high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Mullite Brick-MS75
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Mullite Brick-MS75
Our Mullite Bricks are commonly used in glass furnace, heating furnace, chemical kiln and metallurgic furnace.
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The construction is superior, the light insulating brick has good machinability, and the construction is convenient and simple, and the labor intensity can be reduced, the construction efficiency can be improved, and the construction period can be shortened. The price is determined by the choice of material and volume density, from several hundred to 5000 yuan, mainly with the choice of material
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- Mullite is formed by the reaction of alumina with silica. The main difference between him and alumina is that:Hardness: alumina is harder than mullite, but two are tough enough, and are not easy to break.Corrosion resistance: mullite acid is not alkali resistant. Alpha alumina ceramic acid, alkali resistance - for floor tiles, alumina corrosion resistance is too high, unnecessary.
- Q:Aluminum content 38, silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- The mineral composition of the high alumina brick is determined by the bauxite used. The mineral composition of the clinker is usually mullite, corundum and glass. The theoretical composition of mullite is Al2O371.8%, SiO2 28.2%, and its melting decomposition temperature is 1840 DEG C. With acicular crystal, network cross structure, high temperature state showed better strength. Corundum in the form of alpha -Al2O3, melting point of 2050 degrees, hardness of Mohs 9, showing a granular and columnar crystal, has good chemical stability, acid, alkaline slag have a certain resistance. Based on the composition of mullite minerals, the phase composition of high alumina brick can be judged according to the content of Al2O3.
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Heavy material has good compactness, high compressive strength, resistance to various corrosive gases, good thermal shock resistance, good thermal conductivity and wear resistance.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Quality solutionsMullite brick:With mullite as main crystalline phase of high alumina refractory products. Mullite bricks containing Al2O3 64%~75%, refractoriness >1790? C, normal temperature compressive strength 70~260MPa, softening the starting point for 1600~1700 degrees. The manufacturing method for casting and sintering process.
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- In many architectural design, high-rise fire rating is placed in the important position of the topic, especially when the floor height is more than 20 layers, we have more stringent requirements for the choice of fire resistant materials. The building wall, kitchen flue, boiler flue, flammable zone must use a firewall barrier, in many refractory refractory brick is the product of choice for fire resistance of refractory brick masonry is more stable.
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- PMF (polycrystalline mullite fiber) is an international super light resistant high temperature heat insulation material of the latest, it consists of mullite micro crystal which integrates crystal and fiber materials properties in one, has an excellent thermal stability, temperature 1500, melting point 1840, the thermal conductivity of refractory brick is a traditional 1/6, bulk only the 1/25 is the ideal material for high temperature furnace energy saving.
- Q:(refractory castable, silicon carbide brick, mullite bricks etc.) do testing should be commissioned by the project? What are the specific qualification standards? Thank you
- If there is no mark, ask the laboratory of the production factory to analyze any chemical or physical items. Or, check the national standard, the national standard has the basic requirements of the physical indicators
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Wall tiles and floor tiles are collectively referred to as ceramic tile flooring
- Q:Mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase. General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range