General Information of Mullite Brick-MS75
Our mullite brick is a kind of high alumina refractory brick which takes the mullite (3Al2O3 · 2SiO2) as the basic crystalline phase. Alumina content is generally from 65% to 75%. Featuring high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Mullite Brick-MS75
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Mullite Brick-MS75
Our Mullite Bricks are commonly used in glass furnace, heating furnace, chemical kiln and metallurgic furnace.
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- PNF-100 seriesThe PNF-100 series are made of polycrystalline mullite fiber cotton felt to cut, compress, and wrap into blocks without any adhesive.Characteristic: thermal shock resistancelow thermal conductivityLight weightSound absorption propertyLow thermal storage
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- In the presence of excess EDTA in the acidic medium, the aluminum is complexed with EDTA, and the remaining EDTA is complexed with lead salt, and then the EDTA complexed with aluminum is replaced by sodium fluoride, and the lead salt is substituted...
- Q:Mullite brick
- High refractoriness, up to 1790 degrees celsius. The softening start temperature is 1600~1700 degrees. The compressive strength at normal temperature is 70 ~ 260MPa. Good thermal shock resistance. The sintered mullite and fused mullite brick two. Sintered mullite brick with high bauxite clinker as the main raw material, adding a small amount of clay or raw bauxite as binder, after molding, sintering and made. Fused mullite brick with high bauxite, alumina and refractory clay as raw material, adding charcoal or coke fines as a reducing agent, formed by reduction of electric melting method to manufacture. The crystallization of fused mullite is larger than that of sintered mullite, and the thermal shock resistance is better than that of sintered products. Their high temperature performance mainly depends on the content of alumina and the uniformity of the phase distribution of mullite and glass. 
- Q:Aluminum content 38, silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- Semisilica brick: the content of Al2O3 is 15% ~ 30% of aluminium silicate refractory products. Manufacturing products are semi silica quartz containing impurities or native clay kaolin, refractory clay or kaolin beneficiation tailings and the pyrophyllite
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Tiles are called floor tiles, floor tiles, polished tiles and glazed tiles are glazed tiles, bricks are samples of all kinds of tiles, ceramic tiles will be placed in the tile shop, tiles are also divided into outer wall tiles and inner wall tiles, modern brick and antique brick
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Quality solutionsMullite brick:With mullite as main crystalline phase of high alumina refractory products. Mullite bricks containing Al2O3 64%~75%, refractoriness >1790? C, normal temperature compressive strength 70~260MPa, softening the starting point for 1600~1700 degrees. The manufacturing method for casting and sintering process.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The construction is superior, the light insulating brick has good machinability, and the construction is convenient and simple, and the labor intensity can be reduced, the construction efficiency can be improved, and the construction period can be shortened. The price is determined by the choice of material and volume density, from several hundred to 5000 yuan, mainly with the choice of material
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- Refractory bricks used in the firewall, the first choice of national standard model, its size is 230mmx114mmx65mm, model T-3, component 3.5-3.7kg, and sometimes will use refractory bricks, seven separately to make up for the effect. Refractory brick in masonry usually fireclay, refractory soil adhesion is very strong, and has a certain degree of refractory refractory, so was widely used in refractory masonry, in building fire protection requirements if the fire rating is high, to the selection of refractory masonry cement, refractory cement refractoriness of fireclay than about 500 DEG C high.
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- Corrosion resistance: mullite acid is not alkali resistant. Alpha alumina ceramic acid, alkali resistance - for floor tiles, alumina corrosion resistance is too high, unnecessary.Sintering temperature: the sintering temperature of mullite is low. So the cost is low because of this, so alumina ceramic is basically not used for floor tiles - unless it's too rich to burn.Heat shock resistance: the thermal shock resistance of mullite is higher than that of alumina.High temperature creep properties: the high temperature creep of mullite is higher than that of alumina, so mullite can bear higher weight at high temperature, and alumina is less.Resistance: alumina ceramic resistor is higher than mullite, so it is used as high-voltage insulators.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range