General Information of Mullite Brick-MS74
Our mullite brick is a kind of high alumina refractory brick which takes the mullite (3Al2O3 · 2SiO2) as the basic crystalline phase. Alumina content is generally from 65% to 75%. Featuring high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Mullite Brick-MS74
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Mullite Brick-MS74
Our Mullite Bricks are commonly used in glass furnace, heating furnace, chemical kiln and metallurgic furnace.
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The refractory insulating brick generally refers to light brick, normal furnace lining are using this brick kiln will not increase the weight, and good heat insulation effect and ordinary insulating brick production are made of clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating firebrick, diatomite insulating refractory brick, the use of light heat insulation brick can increase the use of space, and good insulation effect
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- The floor tiles are not made exclusively of alumina. Pure alumina ceramics are expensive.
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- In the presence of excess EDTA in the acidic medium, the aluminum is complexed with EDTA, and the remaining EDTA is complexed with lead salt, and then the EDTA complexed with aluminum is replaced by sodium fluoride, and the lead salt is substituted...
- Q:Aluminum content 38, silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- Semisilica brick: the content of Al2O3 is 15% ~ 30% of aluminium silicate refractory products. Manufacturing products are semi silica quartz containing impurities or native clay kaolin, refractory clay or kaolin beneficiation tailings and the pyrophyllite
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Lightweight materials have uniform internal structure, high compressive strength, corrosion resistance, heat shock resistance, oxidation resistance, high temperature and low thermal conductivity.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Mullite (3Al2O3 - 2SiO2) high alumina refractory materials as the main crystal phase. The general alumina content in 65% ~ 75%. In addition to mineral composition of mullite, alumina containing low also contain a small amount of glass phase and cristobalite; alumina containing high also contain a small amount of corundum.
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- Mullite refractory bricks can be used in construction, but their price is too high. We choose high alumina brick to meet the demand.
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- PNF-100 seriesThe PNF-100 series are made of polycrystalline mullite fiber cotton felt to cut, compress, and wrap into blocks without any adhesive.Characteristic: thermal shock resistancelow thermal conductivityLight weightSound absorption propertyLow thermal storage
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Tiles are called floor tiles, floor tiles, polished tiles and glazed tiles are glazed tiles, bricks are samples of all kinds of tiles, ceramic tiles will be placed in the tile shop, tiles are also divided into outer wall tiles and inner wall tiles, modern brick and antique brick
- Q:Mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase. General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range