General Information of Mullite Brick-MS70
Our mullite brick is a kind of high alumina refractory brick which takes the mullite (3Al2O3 · 2SiO2) as the basic crystalline phase. Alumina content is generally from 65% to 75%. Featuring high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Mullite Brick-MS70
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Mullite Brick-MS70
Our Mullite Bricks are commonly used in glass furnace, heating furnace, chemical kiln and metallurgic furnace.
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:(refractory castable, silicon carbide brick, mullite bricks etc.) do testing should be commissioned by the project? What are the specific qualification standards? Thank you
- Compressive strength, volume density, flexural strength, thermal shock resistance, high temperature load, creep temperature, refractoriness, etc.. There should be GB
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- Performance comparisonWe used chemical method to produce a microcrystalline structure, excellent thermal stability, temperature exceeds the 300~400. C.The small fiber diameter uniform, slag ball trace, bulk density for 1/2~1/3 products.The large amount of fiber products, high porosity, low coefficient of heat conductivity.It has large surface area, is the ideal material for high temperature catalytic carrier.
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- Under strong alkaline conditions, aluminum is separated from other metal ions by the amphoteric nature of aluminum.
- Q:Mullite brick
- High refractoriness, up to 1790 degrees celsius. The softening start temperature is 1600~1700 degrees. The compressive strength at normal temperature is 70 ~ 260MPa. Good thermal shock resistance. The sintered mullite and fused mullite brick two. Sintered mullite brick with high bauxite clinker as the main raw material, adding a small amount of clay or raw bauxite as binder, after molding, sintering and made. Fused mullite brick with high bauxite, alumina and refractory clay as raw material, adding charcoal or coke fines as a reducing agent, formed by reduction of electric melting method to manufacture. The crystallization of fused mullite is larger than that of sintered mullite, and the thermal shock resistance is better than that of sintered products. Their high temperature performance mainly depends on the content of alumina and the uniformity of the phase distribution of mullite and glass. 
- Q:Aluminum content 38, silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- When the bricks are below Al2O3 71.8%, the base of the composition is mullite and SiO2, such as grade LZ-48 bricks. Because it contains a large number of SiO2 formed in the liquid phase under high temperature is 20% ~ 30%; brick in Al2O3 more than 71.8%, the excess Al2O3 formed corundum crystal under high temperature, while generating 2 high temperature phase, eutectic temperature rise by the low content of Al2O3 brick 1595 C to 1840 C, such as grade LZ-75 brick. In fact, it is impossible to produce a complete phase equilibrium in the process of production, but the glass phase is very small, and there is no more than 10% in the partial gap of the Yu Jing phase
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Wall tiles and floor tiles are collectively referred to as ceramic tile flooring
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Mullite (3Al2O3 - 2SiO2) high alumina refractory materials as the main crystal phase. The general alumina content in 65% ~ 75%. In addition to mineral composition of mullite, alumina containing low also contain a small amount of glass phase and cristobalite; alumina containing high also contain a small amount of corundum.
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Lightweight materials have uniform internal structure, high compressive strength, corrosion resistance, heat shock resistance, oxidation resistance, high temperature and low thermal conductivity.
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- Mullite is formed by the reaction of alumina with silica. The main difference between him and alumina is that:Hardness: alumina is harder than mullite, but two are tough enough, and are not easy to break.Corrosion resistance: mullite acid is not alkali resistant. Alpha alumina ceramic acid, alkali resistance - for floor tiles, alumina corrosion resistance is too high, unnecessary.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range