General Information of Mullite Brick-MS70
Our mullite brick is a kind of high alumina refractory brick which takes the mullite (3Al2O3 · 2SiO2) as the basic crystalline phase. Alumina content is generally from 65% to 75%. Featuring high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Mullite Brick-MS70
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Mullite Brick-MS70
Our Mullite Bricks are commonly used in glass furnace, heating furnace, chemical kiln and metallurgic furnace.
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The refractory insulating brick generally refers to light brick, normal furnace lining are using this brick kiln will not increase the weight, and good heat insulation effect and ordinary insulating brick production are made of clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating firebrick, diatomite insulating refractory brick, the use of light heat insulation brick can increase the use of space, and good insulation effect
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- In the presence of excess EDTA in the acidic medium, the aluminum is complexed with EDTA, and the remaining EDTA is complexed with lead salt, and then the EDTA complexed with aluminum is replaced by sodium fluoride, and the lead salt is substituted...
- Q:Aluminum content 38, silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- The mineral composition of the high alumina brick is determined by the bauxite used. The mineral composition of the clinker is usually mullite, corundum and glass. The theoretical composition of mullite is Al2O371.8%, SiO2 28.2%, and its melting decomposition temperature is 1840 DEG C. With acicular crystal, network cross structure, high temperature state showed better strength. Corundum in the form of alpha -Al2O3, melting point of 2050 degrees, hardness of Mohs 9, showing a granular and columnar crystal, has good chemical stability, acid, alkaline slag have a certain resistance. Based on the composition of mullite minerals, the phase composition of high alumina brick can be judged according to the content of Al2O3.
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Heavy material has good compactness, high compressive strength, resistance to various corrosive gases, good thermal shock resistance, good thermal conductivity and wear resistance.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Mullite (3Al2O3 - 2SiO2) high alumina refractory materials as the main crystal phase. The general alumina content in 65% ~ 75%. In addition to mineral composition of mullite, alumina containing low also contain a small amount of glass phase and cristobalite; alumina containing high also contain a small amount of corundum.
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- In many architectural design, high-rise fire rating is placed in the important position of the topic, especially when the floor height is more than 20 layers, we have more stringent requirements for the choice of fire resistant materials. The building wall, kitchen flue, boiler flue, flammable zone must use a firewall barrier, in many refractory refractory brick is the product of choice for fire resistance of refractory brick masonry is more stable.
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- Chemical composition AI2O3:72 ~ 74%AI2O3+SiO2:~99.6%Main crystalline phase mulliteThe fiber diameter is 2-3.8The specific surface area is 35.5M2/g (1000 DEG C)The burning shrinkage rate was ~1.0% (1500 x6hr)Bulk density 60-100kg/M3The temperature is 1500 degrees centigrade
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Tiles are called floor tiles, floor tiles, polished tiles and glazed tiles are glazed tiles, bricks are samples of all kinds of tiles, ceramic tiles will be placed in the tile shop, tiles are also divided into outer wall tiles and inner wall tiles, modern brick and antique brick
- Q:Mullite brick
- High refractoriness, up to 1790 degrees celsius. The softening start temperature is 1600~1700 degrees. The compressive strength at normal temperature is 70 ~ 260MPa. Good thermal shock resistance. The sintered mullite and fused mullite brick two. Sintered mullite brick with high bauxite clinker as the main raw material, adding a small amount of clay or raw bauxite as binder, after molding, sintering and made. Fused mullite brick with high bauxite, alumina and refractory clay as raw material, adding charcoal or coke fines as a reducing agent, formed by reduction of electric melting method to manufacture. The crystallization of fused mullite is larger than that of sintered mullite, and the thermal shock resistance is better than that of sintered products. Their high temperature performance mainly depends on the content of alumina and the uniformity of the phase distribution of mullite and glass. 
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range