General Information of Mullite Brick-MS65
Our mullite brick is a kind of high alumina refractory brick which takes the mullite (3Al2O3 · 2SiO2) as the basic crystalline phase. Alumina content is generally from 65% to 75%. Featuring high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Mullite Brick-MS65
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Mullite Brick-MS65
Our Mullite Bricks are commonly used in glass furnace, heating furnace, chemical kiln and metallurgic furnace.
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:(refractory castable, silicon carbide brick, mullite bricks etc.) do testing should be commissioned by the project? What are the specific qualification standards? Thank you
- Different refractory materials have different requirements, specific industry or national standards, such as LZ can check the mullite bricks GB / standard, there should be a harvest, do testing project is in accordance with the requirements of the LZ need to determine the use requirements
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- PNF-100 seriesThe PNF-100 series are made of polycrystalline mullite fiber cotton felt to cut, compress, and wrap into blocks without any adhesive.Characteristic: thermal shock resistancelow thermal conductivityLight weightSound absorption propertyLow thermal storage
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- Under strong alkaline conditions, aluminum is separated from other metal ions by the amphoteric nature of aluminum.
- Q:Mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase. General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
- Q:Aluminum content 38, silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- The mineral composition of the high alumina brick is determined by the bauxite used. The mineral composition of the clinker is usually mullite, corundum and glass. The theoretical composition of mullite is Al2O371.8%, SiO2 28.2%, and its melting decomposition temperature is 1840 DEG C. With acicular crystal, network cross structure, high temperature state showed better strength. Corundum in the form of alpha -Al2O3, melting point of 2050 degrees, hardness of Mohs 9, showing a granular and columnar crystal, has good chemical stability, acid, alkaline slag have a certain resistance. Based on the composition of mullite minerals, the phase composition of high alumina brick can be judged according to the content of Al2O3.
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Tiles are called floor tiles, floor tiles, polished tiles and glazed tiles are glazed tiles, bricks are samples of all kinds of tiles, ceramic tiles will be placed in the tile shop, tiles are also divided into outer wall tiles and inner wall tiles, modern brick and antique brick
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The refractory insulating brick generally refers to light brick, normal furnace lining are using this brick kiln will not increase the weight, and good heat insulation effect and ordinary insulating brick production are made of clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating firebrick, diatomite insulating refractory brick, the use of light heat insulation brick can increase the use of space, and good insulation effect
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- In many architectural design, high-rise fire rating is placed in the important position of the topic, especially when the floor height is more than 20 layers, we have more stringent requirements for the choice of fire resistant materials. The building wall, kitchen flue, boiler flue, flammable zone must use a firewall barrier, in many refractory refractory brick is the product of choice for fire resistance of refractory brick masonry is more stable.
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- Mullite is formed by the reaction of alumina with silica. The main difference between him and alumina is that:Hardness: alumina is harder than mullite, but two are tough enough, and are not easy to break.Corrosion resistance: mullite acid is not alkali resistant. Alpha alumina ceramic acid, alkali resistance - for floor tiles, alumina corrosion resistance is too high, unnecessary.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range