General Information of Mullite Brick-MS65
Our mullite brick is a kind of high alumina refractory brick which takes the mullite (3Al2O3 · 2SiO2) as the basic crystalline phase. Alumina content is generally from 65% to 75%. Featuring high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Mullite Brick-MS65
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Mullite Brick-MS65
Our Mullite Bricks are commonly used in glass furnace, heating furnace, chemical kiln and metallurgic furnace.
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The construction is superior, the light insulating brick has good machinability, and the construction is convenient and simple, and the labor intensity can be reduced, the construction efficiency can be improved, and the construction period can be shortened. The price is determined by the choice of material and volume density, from several hundred to 5000 yuan, mainly with the choice of material
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- The floor tiles are not made exclusively of alumina. Pure alumina ceramics are expensive.
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- In the presence of excess EDTA in the acidic medium, the aluminum is complexed with EDTA, and the remaining EDTA is complexed with lead salt, and then the EDTA complexed with aluminum is replaced by sodium fluoride, and the lead salt is substituted...
- Q:Aluminum content 38, silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- When the bricks are below Al2O3 71.8%, the base of the composition is mullite and SiO2, such as grade LZ-48 bricks. Because it contains a large number of SiO2 formed in the liquid phase under high temperature is 20% ~ 30%; brick in Al2O3 more than 71.8%, the excess Al2O3 formed corundum crystal under high temperature, while generating 2 high temperature phase, eutectic temperature rise by the low content of Al2O3 brick 1595 C to 1840 C, such as grade LZ-75 brick. In fact, it is impossible to produce a complete phase equilibrium in the process of production, but the glass phase is very small, and there is no more than 10% in the partial gap of the Yu Jing phase
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Lightweight materials have uniform internal structure, high compressive strength, corrosion resistance, heat shock resistance, oxidation resistance, high temperature and low thermal conductivity.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Quality solutionsMullite brick:With mullite as main crystalline phase of high alumina refractory products. Mullite bricks containing Al2O3 64%~75%, refractoriness >1790? C, normal temperature compressive strength 70~260MPa, softening the starting point for 1600~1700 degrees. The manufacturing method for casting and sintering process.
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- Mullite refractory bricks can be used in construction, but their price is too high. We choose high alumina brick to meet the demand.
- Q:(refractory castable, silicon carbide brick, mullite bricks etc.) do testing should be commissioned by the project? What are the specific qualification standards? Thank you
- Is there a mark on the contract? Mark the items as required by the contract.
- Q:Mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase. General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range