Detailed Product Description
mug press machine price in china is very competitive
high quality and best sercivce
usage: print personal pivture on mug
mug press machine price in china
1.Light weight and portable, for use at malls, flea markets, shows, and more.
2.Fully digital temperature control
3.Automatic digital timer
4.No limit on height of mug,could turn left and right,choose the most suitable place to print
5.Be able to bear high temperature with silica gel,press equal,220°Ccould bear
6.The heating mat could be heated if no mug in the machine
7.Easy pressure adjustment ,Solid steel welded framework
8.An amazing 3-Year/3,000-mug warranty on the heating parts
9.Soft heater liner for accommodating inconsistent mugs
10.Temperature readout accuracy +-1C
11.User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
12 color: black
Size (L W H) 410*380*300mm
Gross Weight 12Kg
Voltage 220V or 110v
Power 300WTemperature Range 0-220°C
Time range 0-999 Sec.
Pressing Size 7.5-9cm or 5-7.5cm
- Q:What is the difference between diversion in heat exchanger heat exchanger and diversion?
- In diversion tube heat exchanger is inside the shell side of heat exchanger tube set up within the guide tube make the before or after the end of the heat exchanger without diverting tube before use hard to make full use of the heat transfer of heat exchange tube, thereby increasing the effective heat transfer area of heat exchanger. Hypoxia or diversion tube used in fixed tube plate heat exchanger, and less common in the u-tube heat exchanger. Flow heat exchanger was increased on the shell side of heat exchanger in the original cylinder a zoom cone section presents to the diffusion of shell side fluid, and makes the fluid from the ends of the heat exchanger shell side into the shell side, avoiding the consider cloth tube in heat exchanger tube arch is high, and the increased number of cloth tube heat exchanger with norms and effective utilization of the heat exchanger before and after the heat exchange tube so as to increase the effective heat transfer area. Outside the diversion tube commonly used in the fixed tube plate heat exchanger, and in the u-tube heat exchanger and floating head heat exchanger is not common Diversion tube inside and outside the diversion tube flush function point of view is the same, all is in order to increase the effective heat transfer area of the heat exchanger. But tell from the purpose, the latter to the former than the latter in the fixed tube plate heat exchanger can increase the amount of cloth tube heat exchanger. As heat exchanger equipment can be seen everywhere, very popular in the industry, especially in energy consumption is very large areas, with the rapid development of energy-saving technology, heat exchanger type development more and more. Suitable for different medium. Different condition, different temperature and pressure of heat exchanger, the structure and pattern are also different.
- Q:Why heater before operation will be into the air in the device?
- The first, air expansion coefficient is big, the residual air is heated in the airtight container is in danger of explosion overpressure. Second, low thermal conductivity, air pipes in air part of can not get effective cooling during heating, may cause damage of partial wall overtemperature. Third, in line with air may form the "water hammer", a strong shock.
- Q:Please specify in heat transfer equipment, scale, the existence of the gray scale of the effects of heat transfer process
- Scale compared to metal, is a poor conductor of heat, can reduce the heat transfer efficiency.
- Q:What are the advantages of rotary kiln raw run on kiln? Please, 3 q
- Because of the rotary kiln has certain gradient (rotary kiln), and raw material particles rolling, the biggest direction down along the slope, thus moving forward the distance. When raw material movement in the stove, the raw material of particle movement way of cyclical change, or buried in upward movement with the kiln material layer, or layer to the material on the surface and down. But only in the process of raw material particles along the land surface, it can be along the furnace length direction. Raw material in the case of innovation movement will affect the raw material in the furnace of the residence time (i.e., time for heating the raw material); The filling coefficient of raw materials in the furnace (that is, the material heated area); Raw material granularity, flip, also affect the uniformity of raw material (i.e., affect the surface temperature of the combustion products and raw materials). All kinds of sports conditions on the influence of the central Angle, that is, to the filling coefficient of material, must be attention.
- Q:For the same device and circulating thermal coefficient and countercurrent heat transfer coefficient is what relation?
- Little effects on downstream flow heat exchange coefficient. It should be said that both close. With the influence of heat transfer coefficient with fluid flow velocity, fluid property (related to import and export temperature), the structure of the equipment. The same device, a heat transfer coefficient of downstream and upstream won't, but the gap is not big. The same device, so the heat exchange area of the same; Upstream downstream, logarithmic mean temperature difference is different Assumes that the heat transfer coefficient is consistent, fluid temperature of import and export have change Inlet temperature and temperature changes, fluid physical properties are changed, the physical properties changed little Fluid physical properties are changed, heat transfer coefficient is also have change So the heat transfer coefficient, but the impact is not big.
- Q:The basic principle of heat exchanger is what?
- Heat exchanger is part of the thermal fluid heat transfer to cold fluid equipment, also called heat exchanger. The working principle is heat exchange, belongs to the heat transfer.
- Q:What is heat transfer, heat transfer is wha
- Objects are able to heat transfer, but the heat conduction performance of different material is different. Easy to heat transfer object is called a good conductor of heat, not easy to heat transfer object called a poor conductor of heat, metals are good conductors of heat. Porcelain, wood and bamboo, leather, water is a poor conductor. Metal is most good at heat transfer in silver, followed by copper and aluminum. Heat transfer is the worst, cotton, wool, feathers, fur, asbestos, cork and other soft materials. Asbestos often used as insulation materials. Liquid, besides mercury, are not good at heat transfer, gas are not good at heat transfer more than liquid
- Q:When IGBT coating thermal conductive silicone, how did the general daub the ideal
- With a stencil printing, have a special cleaning agent
- Q:Heat conduction oil furnace with coal or electricity?
- Electric power can be adjusted by the use of heat conduction oil furnace, heat efficiency, save energy, reduce the cost, no pollution and environmental protection.
- Q:Thermal conductive materials used in electrical and electronic equipment that is the best?
- Strongly recommend you to look all kinds of thermal conductive materials, our company bought their products to use on the LED product light, the more effect surpassed Japan letter. In general electric and electronic equipment need more potting glue, thermal conductivity of thermal conductivity is silica gel and thermal conductive silicone, silicone pad, thermal conductivity in the LED display with the thermal conductive double-sided tape also has a lot of places. What kind of material is best, or to the specific environment, right?
As a leading manufacturer, all Microtec products are fully assembled by our state of the art manufacturing facility prior to shipment and released only after extensive testing and inspection by our qualified technicians, maintaining the strictest quality control procedures.Our mission is to be a world supplier of Heat Transfer Products and Consumables. We are committed to the principal of satisfying customer and market demands, pursing scientific administration and superior quality by using the latest technology grounded in a thorough understanding of the end-user's needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;SGS; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range