Order On-line Tracking
Neutral Grounding Resistors are used to protect power transformers, power generators and other associated equipment in your power systems against 50/60 Hz faults (short circuit) and transient phenomena (lightning).
There are six parameters needed to specify the neutral grounding resistor.
2. Rated fault current.
3. Rated “duration time” of the line to neutral voltage not exceeding the allowable temperature rise.
4. Rated Resistance.
5. Application environment, indoor or outdoor.
6. Enclosure material, ss plate or normal cold rolled sheet.
• Rated current: from 1 amp to 2000 A
• Rated voltage: from 0.4 to 35kV
• Rated Resistance: from 1 ohm to 2000 ohm
• Rated time: 1 sec to continuous time rating
TESTING AND QUALITY
All Mingrui Neutral Grounding Resistors are designed, rated, manufactured and tested in strict compliance with IEEE-32. Routine tests performed on each Neutral Grounding Resistor are measurement of resistance, high voltage power frequency, insulation measurement, aspect verification, dimensional control. Mingrui’s internal quality system has been developed and certified under ISO 9001 quality system
Standard unit includes the stainless steel resistor assembly plus all the required insulators, internal connections and hardware installed in a standard safety enclosure. Neutral Grounding Resistor units are completely assembled, prewired, and tested at our facility. For shipping all units are crated for added protection and ease of handling.
• Forged eyebolts in all four corners for easy hoisting.
• Corrosion resistant nameplate provides complete ratings and manufacturers information.
•Heavy gauged enclosure polyester powder coated finish provides maximum protection.
•Stainless steel, cold rolled plate construction. Custom paint finish is available.
• Current or potential transformers mounted and prewired at our facility
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|