Properties of the solar charge controller
1. Design for off-grid solar power system.
2. Applicable to different kinds of batteries.
3. Adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). The advanced tracking algorithm make the solar module operate at ideal voltage which the solar modules can produce the maximum available power.
4. Modular design with simple structure and easy maintenance.
5. Automatic power control function.
6. LCD display: Solar panel current, solar panel voltage, solar panel power, battery group voltage, charge current.
7. Perfect protection function: Solar reverse charge protection, Solar reverse connection protection, Battery reverse connection protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over current protection etc ,thus the system has higher reliability.
Technical parameters of the solar charge controller
Battery group rated voltage
PV Rated current
PV open circuit voltage
PV Max. power
MPPT input DC voltage rang
Input PV module road number
MPPT charge mode, auto stop charge, auto recharge voltage; Protection: connecting contrary, over current, short circuit, over heat etc.
solar panel voltage, solar panel current, solar panel power, battery voltage, charge current
Floating Charge Voltage (adjustable)
Stop charge voltage
Voltage drop between PV and battery
Max itself power consumption
Work environment temperature
90% No condensation
3000m The rated power should be reduced when it is higher than 2000m
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
*Communication interface (optional)
Product size (mm)
*Above parameter only for reference. Could be custom made to user specifications.
- Q:Solar panels for solar panels
- Solar controller is composed of dedicated processor CPU, electronic components, monitors, switching power tubes and other components.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Solar power systems are generally DC storage, of course, there are grid-connected power generation, the output is AC, but this system is still relatively small in the country, especially for some small systems. If it is a solar street light system,
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- In fact, is a power management. Solar controllers are divided into different types of applications, but are basically controlled by solar charging and battery discharge management.
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- Solar controller battery terminal 12V battery, the load side can be directly connected to the 12V DC lamp? ----- This DC lamp, are 12V, can.
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- What are your requirements, the inverter is the battery
- Q:How to adjust the solar controller
- Charging and overpressure indication: When the system is connected normally and the sun is exposed to the photovoltaic panel, the charging indicator (1) is green, indicating that the system charging circuit is normal; when the charging indicator (1) Description of the system over-voltage, the treatment see the fault handling content; charging process using the PWM method, if there have been over-discharge action, the charge must first increase the charging voltage, and keep 10 minutes, and then down to the direct charge voltage, Live activation of the battery, to avoid sulfide crystallization, and finally dropped to the float voltage, and keep the float voltage. If there is no over-discharge, there will be no way to enhance the charge to prevent the battery water loss. These automatic control processes will allow the battery to achieve the best charging effect and to ensure or extend its service life.
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Power adjustment function
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Click the timer key, there are addition and subtraction keys can be set, the specific I did not use Norit big, do not know, you still consult their customer service department, the instructions should also have.
- Q:How to debug a solar street light controller
- Pure light control (0): When there is no sunlight, the light intensity drops to the starting point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the start signal, according to the set parameters to open the load, the load began to work; when there is sunlight, light intensity to start Point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the closure of the signal after the closure of the output, the load stops working.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- To buy a solar controller must know the power of the solar panel and the load power to be used to determine the controller's charging current and discharge current. General solar controller are 12v / 24v automatic identification. Discharge current = load power / 12v, charge current = battery power / battery board voltage. The voltage of the panel can be set with the multimeter DC. The short-circuit current of the panel uses a clamp meter to test the current. So the battery power = voltage * current, basically know the power of the solar panel. The battery charge current will know. The current range of the controller is greater than the charging current of the solar panel and the discharge current of the load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range