Properties of the solar charge controller
1. Design for off-grid solar power system.
2. Applicable to different kinds of batteries.
3. Adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). The advanced tracking algorithm make the solar module operate at ideal voltage which the solar modules can produce the maximum available power.
4. Modular design with simple structure and easy maintenance.
5. Automatic power control function.
6. LCD display: Solar panel current, solar panel voltage, solar panel power, battery group voltage, charge current.
7. Perfect protection function: Solar reverse charge protection, Solar reverse connection protection, Battery reverse connection protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over current protection etc ,thus the system has higher reliability.
Technical parameters of the solar charge controller
Battery group rated voltage
PV Rated current
PV open circuit voltage
PV Max. power
MPPT input DC voltage rang
Input PV module road number
MPPT charge mode, auto stop charge, auto recharge voltage; Protection: connecting contrary, over current, short circuit, over heat etc.
solar panel voltage, solar panel current, solar panel power, battery voltage, charge current
Floating Charge Voltage (adjustable)
Stop charge voltage
Voltage drop between PV and battery
Max itself power consumption
Work environment temperature
90% No condensation
3000m The rated power should be reduced when it is higher than 2000m
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
*Communication interface (optional)
Product size (mm)
*Above parameter only for reference. Could be custom made to user specifications.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Direct charge protection point voltage: direct charge also called emergency charge, are fast charge, are generally in the battery voltage is low when the use of high current and relatively high voltage on the battery charge, but there is a control point, also known as protection points, Is the value in the table above, when charging the battery terminal voltage higher than the protection value, should stop charging. Direct charge protection point voltage is generally "overcharge protection point" voltage, the battery voltage when charging the battery can not be higher than the protection point, otherwise it will cause overcharge, the battery is damaged
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- First of all, if you are using a multifunctional VRV system, triple the (air conditioning, to warm, hot water) together, then connect the solar energy, solar energy is auxiliary equipment, can not be set as the main control equipment. Finally, I would like to ask, your one machine is a computer or I said one machine
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Press and hold the warm water temperature button for 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the sound, the display temperature of the two digital and "regular heating" indicator light began to flash, press the heating water temperature key to set the time heating time The Set the time in Beijing plus the set number of hours is the timing of the heating time, such as set at 10 am, regular heating at 4 pm every day, then set the number of hours 06 (range 00-23), wait 5 seconds to automatically save the exit "regular heating" light is always bright, the heating effect of the deadlock, after 4 pm every day will automatically heat up regularly. Cancel the regular heating, according to "heating water temperature" between 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the "regular heating" indicator off, the timing heating function is canceled.
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- The choice of solar street light controller, generally in accordance with the current, and the current mainly depends on the battery power and battery voltage ratio and the load power with the battery voltage ratio, who take those who, such as the load is 60W, battery with 100W, battery Voltage 12V, 60W / 12V = 5A, 100W / 12V = 8.333A, so choose 12V10A solar controller
- Q:Solar controller water level display is not correct how to do
- If not explain the control board or tube water level sensor bad, consider, for reference!
- Q:Solar panels for solar panels
- The use of a single chip and special software to achieve the intelligent control; the use of battery discharge rate characteristics of the correct discharge control. The discharge voltage is controlled by the discharge rate curve of the control point, eliminating the simple voltage control overdosed inaccuracies, consistent with the inherent characteristics of the battery, that is, different discharge rates have different end voltage. With overcharge, over discharge, electronic short circuit, overload protection, unique anti-reverse protection and other automatic control; the above protection does not damage any parts, do not burn insurance;
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Solar controller is the power (including battery and electricity), solar panels, the load of the center connector, why say so? Because the above components must be connected with the solar controller in order to be able to achieve the work, in general, the controller's main function is to control the solar panels on the battery charge or disconnect, control the load power supply or disconnect, control the city Electricity and battery switching between the main is that these features, and other, such as light control to open, light control off, timing delay off, manual switch, and debugging and other functions.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- This can only rely on the sun to pull. Sun drying water is not enough water, you can only install a heating tube pull! Also choose a thick power cord. Thin line not work. Control can not pass your controller, an external air switch on it.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- To buy a solar controller must know the power of the solar panel and the load power to be used to determine the controller's charging current and discharge current. General solar controller are 12v / 24v automatic identification. Discharge current = load power / 12v, charge current = battery power / battery board voltage. The voltage of the panel can be set with the multimeter DC. The short-circuit current of the panel uses a clamp meter to test the current. So the battery power = voltage * current, basically know the power of the solar panel. The battery charge current will know. The current range of the controller is greater than the charging current of the solar panel and the discharge current of the load.
- Q:Solar water heater controller power screen is not displayed
- May be the screen power supply circuit is broken, it is best to ask the professional repair under.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range