Properties of the solar charge controller
1. Design for off-grid solar power system.
2. Applicable to different kinds of batteries.
3. Adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). The advanced tracking algorithm make the solar module operate at ideal voltage which the solar modules can produce the maximum available power.
4. Modular design with simple structure and easy maintenance.
5. Automatic power control function.
Technical parameters of the solar charge controller
Battery group rated voltage
PV Rated current
PV open circuit voltage
PV Max. power
Input PV module road number
MPPT charge mode, auto stop charge, auto recharge voltage; Protection: connecting contrary, over current, short circuit, over heat etc.
solar panel voltage, solar panel current, solar panel power, battery voltage, charge current
MPPT DC voltage range
Floating Charge Voltage (adjustable)
Stop charge voltage
Voltage drop between PV and battery
Max itself power consumption
Work environment temperature
90% No condensation
The rated power should be reduced when it is higher
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
*Communication interface (optional)
Product size (mm)
*Above parameter only for reference. Could be custom made to user specifications.
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Overdischarge protection Termination voltage: This is better understood. Battery discharge can not be lower than this value, which is the provisions of the national standard. Although the battery manufacturers have their own protection parameters (standard or line standard), but ultimately to close to the national standard. It should be noted that, for safety reasons, the general 12V battery over the protection point voltage plus 0.3v as a temperature compensation or control circuit zero drift correction, so 12V battery over discharge protection voltage is: 11.10v, then 24V system over discharge protection point voltage is 22.20V. At present, many manufacturers of charge and discharge controller are used 22.2v (24v system) standard.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- The controller can also control the electric heating. When the electric heating key is pressed, the controller turns on the power of the electric heater 7 and the electric heater operates until the user specifies the temperature. When the temperature drops below the specified temperature 3-5 degrees, the controller restarts the electric heating and heats the water to the specified temperature. Users can also specify the heating time, at a time, the temperature of the solar water tank can not reach the set temperature, the controller will turn on the electric heater, the water tank to the water set to the temperature so far. The controller also has a protective effect, and when the water level drops to a certain point, the electric heating stops until the water level rises above that point. (Usually 50% of the water level).
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Press and hold the warm water temperature button for 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the sound, the display temperature of the two digital and "regular heating" indicator light began to flash, press the heating water temperature key to set the time heating time The Set the time in Beijing plus the set number of hours is the timing of the heating time, such as set at 10 am, regular heating at 4 pm every day, then set the number of hours 06 (range 00-23), wait 5 seconds to automatically save the exit "regular heating" light is always bright, the heating effect of the deadlock, after 4 pm every day will automatically heat up regularly. Cancel the regular heating, according to "heating water temperature" between 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the "regular heating" indicator off, the timing heating function is canceled.
- Q:How to adjust the solar controller
- Battery status indication: When the battery voltage is in the normal range, the status indicator (2) is green; if the status indicator is green slow flashing; when the battery voltage drops to undervoltage, the status indicator turns orange; when the battery When the voltage continues to decrease to the overdischarge voltage, the status indicator (2) turns red, and the controller will automatically turn off the output to remind the user to replenish the power in time. When the battery voltage returns to normal operating range, the output enable operation is automatically enabled and the status indicator (2) turns green
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- A, represents the current. Indicates the current that is allowed to pass during operation of the controller.
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- The controller is the microcomputer on the water valve above the show solar water tank temperature control Sheung Shui to a certain level of electronic valve will automatically shut down the water is not on the water level to the most electronic valve will automatically open the solar water tank temperature is higher than 75 degrees above the water tank That is, no water, the electronic valve will not open to avoid solar vacuum tube break
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Some controllers also have a negative load power adjustment mode. Explain that the above is based on electricity and photoelectric interiors to describe the street system, but you can make independent of the other system
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- Solar energy itself is the hot water of the stuff, certainly can be heated, but not with electric heating only.
- Q:Solar controller use
- The role of the controller is used to protect the battery from overdischarge. Cloudy charge current is small when there is no boost function
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- Generally in accordance with the current to count. Depending on your system voltage, such as 12V or 24V
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range