Properties of the solar charge controller
1. Design for off-grid solar power system.
2. Applicable to different kinds of batteries.
3. Adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). The advanced tracking algorithm make the solar module operate at ideal voltage which the solar modules can produce the maximum available power.
4. Modular design with simple structure and easy maintenance.
5. Automatic power control function.
6. LCD display: Solar panel current, solar panel voltage, solar panel power, battery group voltage, charge current.
7. Perfect protection function: Solar reverse charge protection, Solar reverse connection protection, Battery reverse connection protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over current protection etc ,thus the system has higher reliability.
Technical parameters of the solar charge controller
Battery group rated voltage
PV Rated current
PV open circuit voltage
PV Max. power
Input PV module road number
MPPT charge mode, auto stop charge, auto recharge voltage; Protection: connecting contrary, over current, short circuit, over heat etc.
solar panel voltage, solar panel current, solar panel power, battery voltage, charge current
MPPT DC voltage range
Floating Charge Voltage (adjustable)
Stop charge voltage
Voltage drop between PV and battery
Max itself power consumption
Work environment temperature
90% No condensation
The rated power should be reduced when it is higher
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
*Communication interface (optional)
Product size (mm)
*Above parameter only for reference. Could be custom made to user specifications.
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- Solar energy is a kind of radiant energy, it must be by means of energy conversion device can be transformed into electric energy.This kind of radiant energy into energy energy conversion device, is the solar cell.C solar cell is the use of photoelectric conversion principle of the sun's radiation through the semiconductor Material conversion into electrical energy devices, this photoelectric conversion process is often called "photovoltaic effect", solar cells, also known as "photovoltaic cells." When the sunlight to the P, N type two different types of conductive semiconductor Material under the PN junction, under certain conditions, the solar radiation is absorbed by the semiconductor material to form a built-in electrostatic field.If the two sides from the built-in electrostatic field leads to the electrode and connected to the appropriate load, it will form a current, which is The basic principle of solar cells. Monolithic solar cell is a thin piece of semiconductor PN junction. Under standard lighting conditions, the rated output voltage is 0.48V. In order to obtain a higher output voltage and larger capacity, often more than one solar cells connected together , At present, the solar cell photoelectric conversion rate is generally around 15%, individual developed countries, laboratory solar cell photoelectric turn The rate has been able to reach about 30%.
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- This situation is best to contact the manufacturers, generally have PDF version of the manual. You can contact the manufacturer to an electronic version of the manual.
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- You should include a charge and inverter as one of the machines. This product is also very good, but for many users is not very applicable, such as I hope to enter the input, but the output power can not meet, and configure the inverter is more waste. If your needs and configuration just right, it is still relatively easy to use. The cost of the above is higher.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- The controller can also control the electric heating. When the electric heating key is pressed, the controller turns on the power of the electric heater 7 and the electric heater operates until the user specifies the temperature. When the temperature drops below the specified temperature 3-5 degrees, the controller restarts the electric heating and heats the water to the specified temperature. Users can also specify the heating time, at a time, the temperature of the solar water tank can not reach the set temperature, the controller will turn on the electric heater, the water tank to the water set to the temperature so far. The controller also has a protective effect, and when the water level drops to a certain point, the electric heating stops until the water level rises above that point. (Usually 50% of the water level).
- Q:Solar controller red light flashing
- Installation of the controller should pay attention to: 1, waterproof; some of the controller on the market is not easy to produce waterproof, easy to penetrate the water vapor in the poles, resulting in short circuit and other issues; 2, pay attention to the controller and system rationality, 3, the main function of the controller is to protect the battery, must pay attention to.
- Q:Solar controller water level display is not correct how to do
- If not explain the control board or tube water level sensor bad, consider, for reference!
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Lamp or load class is DC DC12V / 24V / 36V / 48V, etc. If you want to AC load AC220V lamps or other, you need to add a DC-AC inverter in the middle.
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- This 30A proves that the controller has a maximum current of 30A.
- Q:Solar controller use
- The role of the controller is used to protect the battery from overdischarge. Cloudy charge current is small when there is no boost function
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- The solar controller is represented by the maximum available current
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range