A charge controller, or charge regulator is basically a voltage and/or current regulator to keep batteries from overcharging. It regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery. Most "12 volt" panels put out about 16 to 20 volts, so if there is no regulation the batteries will be damaged from overcharging. Most batteries need around 14 to 14.5 volts to get fully charged.
10a,20a,30a,40a,12/24v auto work
Die-cast aluminum design
RS485 ports with MODBUS communication
option monitoring software
·Innovative MPPT technology
·Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
·High tracking efficiency up to 99%
·Several seconds tracking speed
·Die-cast aluminum design and nature cooling
·Diversified load control to meet different requirements
·Four battery type options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and USER
·Intelligent lighting and timer control for solar lighting system
·Energy statistics function
·RS485 ports with MODBUS communication protocol
·Optional PC monitoring software and remote meter for real-time monitoring and battery management parameter setting
·Field upgradable firmware
·PV short circuit protection
·PV overvoltage alarm protection
·PV current limiting protection
·PV reverse polarity protection
·Battery overcharge protection
·Battery over discharge protection
·Battery reverse polarity protection
·Load overload protection
·Load short circuit protection
Nominal system voltage
12/24V auto work
Rated battery current
Rated load current
Max. PV open circuit voltage
Max. battery voltage
Max. PV input power
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, USER: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.4V, Flooded: 14.6V, USER: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, USER: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, USER: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, USER: 9~17V
RS485 / RJ45 interface
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Are charged control point voltage: direct charge after the end of the battery will be charged and discharged controller for some time, so that the voltage naturally fall, when the fall to the "recovery voltage" value, will enter the charge state. Why are they designed? That is, when the direct charge is completed, there may be individual batteries "backward" (terminal voltage is relatively low), in order to pull these individual molecules back, so that all the battery side voltage is uniform, so it is necessary to high voltage with moderate Of the current and then charge a small meeting, we can see the so-called charge, that is, "balanced charge." Are charged time should not be too long, usually for a few minutes to ten minutes, the time set too long but harmful. For a small system equipped with two batteries, it is not meaningful. Therefore, the street lamp controller is generally not full charge, only two stages
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- You that the controller is the manufacturer, go to their website under the instructions can be
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- First of all, if you are using a multifunctional VRV system, triple the (air conditioning, to warm, hot water) together, then connect the solar energy, solar energy is auxiliary equipment, can not be set as the main control equipment. Finally, I would like to ask, your one machine is a computer or I said one machine
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- The choice of solar street light controller, generally in accordance with the current, and the current mainly depends on the battery power and battery voltage ratio and the load power with the battery voltage ratio, who take those who, such as the load is 60W, battery with 100W, battery Voltage 12V, 60W / 12V = 5A, 100W / 12V = 8.333A, so choose 12V10A solar controller
- Q:Solar controller water level display is not correct how to do
- Re-adjust the water level to control, choose their own water.
- Q:How the solar panels with the controller
- Hong-wing HY-12 / 24V10A solar street light controller designed for solar DC power supply system, solar DC street lamp system design, and the use of a dedicated computer chip intelligent controller. Use a one-touch touch switch to complete all operations and settings. With full short-circuit, overload, unique anti-reverse protection, full, over-automatic shutdown, recovery and other full-function protection measures, detailed charge instructions, battery status, load and a variety of fault instructions. The controller through the computer core search chip on the battery terminal voltage, discharge current, ambient temperature and other parameters related to the battery capacity sampling, calculated by a dedicated control model to achieve the characteristics of the battery discharge rate, temperature compensation correction of high efficiency, high accuracy Rate control, and adopted a high efficiency PWM battery charging mode, to ensure that the battery work in the best condition, greatly extending the battery life. With a variety of work patterns, output mode selection, to meet the various needs of users.
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- The controller is the microcomputer on the water valve above the show solar water tank temperature control Sheung Shui to a certain level of electronic valve will automatically shut down the water is not on the water level to the most electronic valve will automatically open the solar water tank temperature is higher than 75 degrees above the water tank That is, no water, the electronic valve will not open to avoid solar vacuum tube break
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- Solar controller is called solar charge and discharge controller, is used in solar power system, the control of multi-channel solar cell battery charging and battery to the solar inverter load power supply automatic control equipment.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- This can only rely on the sun to pull. Sun drying water is not enough water, you can only install a heating tube pull! Also choose a thick power cord. Thin line not work. Control can not pass your controller, an external air switch on it.
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- Control the superscript of the current should be in accordance with the rated current to the target, rather than the maximum current. That is: the other side of the discharge or charge when the rated current is 30A. If you explain the controller is the maximum current, the basic is substandard products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range