Order On-line Tracking
Home system MPPT solar panel charge controller with remote control 15A 25A 30A 40A
This e-SMART MPPT (maximum Power Point Tracking) solar charge controller is a smart solar controller with automatic recognition function, smart charging and discharging function, three stages charging function to protect battery. It can increase 30%~60% efficiency than traditional PWM controller. It supports many kinds of batteries.It also have RS232 communication function.
1. MPPT charging mode, peak efficiency up to 99%, saving 30%~60% solar panel than traditional PWM controller.
2. DC12V/24V/48V battery system automatic recognition, users can use it in different system conveniently.
3. Maximum PV input voltage up to DC100V.
4. Three stages charge: fast charge(MPPT), constant voltage charge,floating charge, It can protect batteries well .
5. Three option of discharge: on mode and off mode and PV voltage(solar) control mode.
6. Users can choose 4 kinds of commonly standard batteries(Sealed lead acid, Vented, Gel, NiCd). Other kinds of batteries can be defined by users.
7. Digital tube can display battery voltage and charging current. The software can display various parameters such as model number, PV input voltage, battery type, battery voltage, charging current, charging power, working condition.
8. RS232 communication, we can offer communication protocol also, it’s convenient for user’s integration management.
9. This controller can be paralleled infinitely.
10. CE and RoHS Certifications are approved.We can help clients to approve other certifications.
11. 2 years warranty; 3~10 years extended technical service.
MPPT solar controller modes:I-P-e-SMART-12V/24V/48V-series
MPPT(maximum power point tracking)
Three stages: constant current(MPPT),constant voltage,floating charge
Soft start time
Dynamic response recovery time
MPPT working voltage range
Low input voltage
Low input voltage
High input voltage protection point
High input voltage recovery point
Maximum PV power
12V system (W)
24V system (W)
48V system (W)
Selectable Battery Types
Sealed lead acid, Vented, Gel, NiCd battery
(Other types of the batteries also can be defined))
Please check the charge voltage according to the battery type form.
Floating Charge Voltage
Rated Input Current
14.2V-(The highest temperature-25℃)*0.3
Output Voltage Stability
The specification is only for reference. Subject to change without prior notice.
RS232 Function working stat
The Figures of the PC Firmware and Testing Software:
We provide OEM and ODM service.The 36V/72V/96V model also can be custom made for you.
Q1. How to ensure and monitor the products quality?
A1: We have established a perfect Quality Management System, In strict
accordance with ISO9001: 2008 quality system and ISO14001 environment system for quality assurance management;
Our ISO9001:2008 Quality System certificate encoding: CHIN/TW/QMS/00119;
Our ISO14001 Environment System certificate encoding: CHIN/TW/EMS/00028;
Q2. What is the warranty of products?
A2: The warranty period of different products are different; 5 years, 3 years, 2 years, 1 years; More details please refer to the product specification or manual; we will provide free life-long technical support ;
Q3. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A3. MPPT charging mode, peak efficiency up to 99%, saving 30%~60% solar panel than traditional PWM controller.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|