Properties of the solar charge controller
1. Design for off-grid solar power system.
2. Applicable to different kinds of batteries.
3. Adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). The advanced tracking algorithm make the solar module operate at ideal voltage which the solar modules can produce the maximum available power.
4. Modular design with simple structure and easy maintenance.
5. Automatic power control function.
6. LCD display: Solar panel current, solar panel voltage, solar panel power, battery group voltage, charge current.
7. Perfect protection function: Solar reverse charge protection, Solar reverse connection protection, Battery reverse connection protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over current protection etc ,thus the system has higher reliability.
Technical parameters of the solar charge controller
Battery group rated voltage
PV Rated current
PV open circuit voltage
PV Max. power
MPPT input DC voltage range
Input PV module road number
MPPT charge mode, auto stop charge, auto recharge voltage; Protection: connecting contrary, over current, short circuit, over heat etc.
solar panel voltage, solar panel current, solar panel power, battery voltage, charge current
Floating Charge Voltage (adjustable)
Stop charge voltage
Voltage drop between PV and battery
Max itself power consumption
Work environment temperature
90% No condensation
3000m The rated power should be reduced when it is higher than 2000m
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
*Communication interface (optional)
Product size (mm)
520*430*200mm, (Black one) 480*360*150mm, (Red one)
12Kg(Black one) 14kg(Red one）
*Above parameter only for reference. Could be custom made to user specifications.
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- And you have this system has two loads, you want to separate the controller, you can choose a dual controller! And so on and so on, more details can be consulted with me
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Direct charge protection point voltage: direct charge also called emergency charge, are fast charge, are generally in the battery voltage is low when the use of high current and relatively high voltage on the battery charge, but there is a control point, also known as protection points, Is the value in the table above, when charging the battery terminal voltage higher than the protection value, should stop charging. Direct charge protection point voltage is generally "overcharge protection point" voltage, the battery voltage when charging the battery can not be higher than the protection point, otherwise it will cause overcharge, the battery is damaged
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- Solar energy is a kind of radiant energy, it must be by means of energy conversion device can be transformed into electric energy.This kind of radiant energy into energy energy conversion device, is the solar cell.C solar cell is the use of photoelectric conversion principle of the sun's radiation through the semiconductor Material conversion into electrical energy devices, this photoelectric conversion process is often called "photovoltaic effect", solar cells, also known as "photovoltaic cells." When the sunlight to the P, N type two different types of conductive semiconductor Material under the PN junction, under certain conditions, the solar radiation is absorbed by the semiconductor material to form a built-in electrostatic field.If the two sides from the built-in electrostatic field leads to the electrode and connected to the appropriate load, it will form a current, which is The basic principle of solar cells. Monolithic solar cell is a thin piece of semiconductor PN junction. Under standard lighting conditions, the rated output voltage is 0.48V. In order to obtain a higher output voltage and larger capacity, often more than one solar cells connected together , At present, the solar cell photoelectric conversion rate is generally around 15%, individual developed countries, laboratory solar cell photoelectric turn The rate has been able to reach about 30%.
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- Solar controller battery terminal 12V battery, the load side can be directly connected to the 12V DC lamp? ----- This DC lamp, are 12V, can.
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- This situation is best to contact the manufacturers, generally have PDF version of the manual. You can contact the manufacturer to an electronic version of the manual.
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- The lid open, there is a row of posts, the above will mark the solenoid valve, the signal line red or yellow or yellow, blue and green, there may be accompanied by tropical, electric heating, the corresponding connected on the line.
- Q:Solar controller red light flashing
- Solar controller flashing red light according to the different brands of the representative of the meaning of the controller are not the same, but in general terms, the red light flashing a saying that the battery is charging the battery is expressed as a red light flashing, green , The yellow light does not shine; another kind is the battery high pressure state or battery low voltage state that is red light flashing, green light does not light, hope to help you
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- The controller combines the logic controller and the microprogram controller, both of which have strengths and weaknesses. The combination of logic controller design trouble, complex structure, once the design is completed, can not be modified or expanded, but it is fast. Microprogram controller is easy to design, simple structure, modify or expand are convenient, modify the function of a machine instruction, just repeat the corresponding micro-program; to add a machine instruction, just add a micro-program in the control memory, However, it is done by performing a short process. The specific comparison is as follows: Combination logic controller, also known as hard-wired controller, composed of logic circuit, completely by hardware to achieve the function of the instruction.
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- Solar controller is used to control the charge and discharge and has a reverse charge protection, overcurrent protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, digital display parameters and other functions of electronic equipment. To select a solar controller, it is recommended to choose from the ENF website. Which includes the well-known domestic and foreign manufacturers of information and product information. Under normal circumstances the controller has waterproof protection measures. To choose according to different needs
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Press the Set key to enter the settings of these two parameters. At this time, the parameters of the upper limit of the temperature and the upper limit of the water level are kept flashing. Use the water level key to change the upper limit of the water level (factory 100% ), Use the heating water temperature key to modify the temperature upper limit value (factory 50, setting range 50-90), wait 5 seconds to automatically save and exit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range