Specifications of the Moulded V-groove Laminated Flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the Moulded V-groove Laminated Flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest;
Packing and delivery of the Moulded V-groove Laminated Flooring
Packing details: corrugated carton box with sealing polyfilm and adhesive type.
Delibery time: 25days.
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Should we refinish floors or paint floorboards first?
- You should finish after.
- Q:Glossy laminate Floors?
- When looking at laminate flooring in their catalog, select cherry to browse by finish.
- Q:How can I seal floating floors from water penetration?
- As to a Pergo or any type of laminate or floating floor the installation is the key. All floors have some kind of locking system which should deter most of the water from seeping through, they all have some type of repellent finish. If installed correctly the amount of water would be minimal. But, as with all laminate and floating floors water spills should be wiped immediately as replacing a single piece is virtually impossible w/o taking the whole floor up,
- Q:asbestos in flooring?
- Depending on the type of new flooring you are wanting to put in. If you don't want to deal with the removal aspect you can install any floating floor over the existing such as laminate or cork. You can also install a new sub floor directly over the existing flooring then install your choice of new floor product such as sheet vinyl, ceramic etc. The asbestos content in flooring is only a concern if it becomes an airborne dust particle, therefore sanding the existing flooring is a not recommended and removal should be left to trained people for liability issues. You can also have the flooring checked for asbestos content would should cost between $75 and $100 from any local asbestos abatement company. They would require a small piece of the existing flooring to examine.
- Q:What are some good names for flooring?
- I'd call it Cedar Grove.
- Q:contractor refuses to correct uneven floor?
- This factor usually happens when the foundation floor is not straight , if someone could add extra support from the basement this will even up the floor above, whoever installed your floors was probable off level when they did so, and the only way to fix this would be to remove the boards and work with the sub floor, but .....that's too much work and an extra expense to you unless you still have a valuable warranty , I wouldn't bother otherwise. .
- Q:Fixing huge marks and dents on floors.?
- Is it wood? If so you may be able to steam it out. Soak it, then use a wet towel and hot iron. Put the towel on the spot and keep pressing the iron on the spot, don't leave it too long, just press and then check.
- Q:Laminate flooring?
- Teach all occupants of home to dry body in bath or shower. Immediately clean up any water that gets on floor Laminate floors are poor choice for bath but with care it can work You could take apart floor and seal joints but not really worth the effort if floor is cheap anyway
- Q:pergo floor lost sheen?
- Don't ever use mop and go type cleaners on your laminate floor. They build up a dull residue with time. Don't use any wax on your floor -- this doesn't work for Laminate. Pergo makes a spray cleaner (hard surface cleaner) that is perfect for cleaning your floor. Mohawk and Armstrong also make comparable products. I have also had a lot of success with an Orange-Glow product in a spray bottle that I get at Target. DO NOT USE the resurfacer in this line -- it is only good for hardwood floors. The cleaner is perfect and comes with a special mop that shines the laminate really nicely.
- Q:What is the meaning of the composite floor speed?
- Composite floor surgery called impregnated paper laminated wood floor, the number of revolutions refers to the surface of the wear resistance of the measured value, the national standard is more than 4000 rpm, the general for the wear resistance in terms of the higher the value that the more wear , This value is through a special wear-resistant instrument for testing, you can see the reference link is the wear-resistant instrument of the picture.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range