Specifications of the Moulded V-groove Laminated Flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the Moulded V-groove Laminated Flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest;
Packing and delivery of the Moulded V-groove Laminated Flooring
Packing details: corrugated carton box with sealing polyfilm and adhesive type.
Delibery time: 25days.
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Floor color selection
- If you can use dark white paint dark red furniture can be retro or Jane European style floor, such as parquet, or white floor, white floor, then the foot line is the saying that the wall to use the neutral color or dark, Out of a sense of hierarchy! Above is only personal point of view!
- Q:I want to Coat my Garage Floor But it might be too bumpy!?
- there are companies out there that will grind your floors smooth for you...
- Q:Changing a slate floor?
- You poor thing. That stuff was the biggest mistake of the sixties. You need to remove it and replace it with plywood and carpet over that. Sorry.
- Q:In an apartment, which floor would you prefer to live on outof 14 floor apartment?
- I would prefer the second or third floor. It isn't at the bottom, and you don't have to go too far down stairs in case of a fire.
- Q:Indestructable laminate flooring question?
- Check out Pergo website, or call the professional and make him answer the question.
- Q:Laminate Flooring Cleaning?
- minimum once in a week is must for floor cleaning . mild detergent is ok for floor cleaning . otherwise floor cleaning solutions available in the market
- Q:Ballet dance floor??
- This sounds like a good idea. You can by lamenated wood floor tiles that interlock just like the rubber ones. Thery're not too expensive. The only problem with laying the tile flooring is that if the tiles aren't all even you will have a hard time turning on the creases. If you do a good job laying the floors it should be fine.
- Q:Standard dimensions for wooden flooring
- In general, solid wood flooring is 900 * 122 * 18mm, but also short board, narrow plate, short board length is not 900, is 750,600, narrow version of the width is not 122, is 90. Thickness is generally 1 礌 Dan provision of stalks turn to identify the glass River 8. Strengthen the floor generally have 1220 * 168 * 12,812 * 132 * 12, but also have a variety of different sizes. Strengthen the thickness of the floor from 8 to 12 range, generally 12 for the majority.
- Q:seam in laminate flooring?
- wooden style floor but not the snap together type??would this actually be a tongue and groove hardwood floor??if it is,and its warped,your screwed.
- Q:Gymnastic Floor Music?
- I think it's changed a little bit because when I was a gymnast we weren't allowed to have any type of vocals in our music, whether than be oh la la or actual words. But I noticed Gabby Douglas' floor music had vocal sounds in it, which was obviously allowed. From what I could find, floor music is still not allowed to have any lyrics, but it can have vocal sounds if the voice is used as an instrument, like the humming in Gabby's music. So if you want to do the Skrillex song you'd have to make sure the minute or minute and a half (depending on what level you are) that you use has no words, I think it's a whole point deduction for having words in your floor music. This is for competitive gymnastics, I think in college it could be a little different, but I don't know the rules for that, I'm assuming you still can't have music for competitions but if it's for an exhibition show or something it would be fine. I think the videos you may have seen were from exhibition shows such as the Kellogg's Tour of Champions or something where they aren't actually competing, they're just showing off and having fun!
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range