Robot vacuum cleaner
Automatic clean your fllor when you enjoy your life
1.Accept Paypal, 1Year Warranty, Drop Ship
2.2500MA NI-MH battery
1. Clean on its own
Automatic sweeping, cleaning and vacuum pet hair, kitty litter and dry particless from any cement floors, tile, wood floor or short-hair carpet.
Book the sweeping time during one week when you are away from home.
3. Remote control
Remote the robot in your convenience. It's fit for cleaning the specify space
4. Virtual wall
Which made the cleaner working at the confirmed area which you want it to clean
5. Side brush
Which helps to clean the dead angle and raises the sweeping efficiency
6. Auto recharge
The cleaner can seek charging station for charging automatically when the battery is run out. What's more, it can go on working after finished charging.
7. Stair avoidance detector assure
Which helps the cleaner won't drop from the stairs and table
8. Lift sensor
It'll stop working when children get it up, so it's very safe
9. Infrared ray
Which helps to reduce the running speed before the robot bump any obstacle robot vacuum cleaner
1. Virtual wall
2. Remote control
4. Charging station
5. Side brush
6. Filter screen
7. Rolling brush
8. 2*C battery
|Robot vacuum cleaner||Specifications|
|Width of sweeping||148mm|
|Type of Battery||Ni-MH|
|Remote distance ||6m|
|Time set-up system||Yes|
|Programme ||YES |
|Main material ||ABS|
|Temperature range||<40 centigrade |
|Capacity of battery||2500mAh|
|Cleaner capacity||500ML |
|Climbing angle ||<10|
|Number of sensor||14pcs |
|Auto charge system||Yes|
|Side brush function||Yes|
|Charging station size||160*160*105mm|
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:What makes vacuum cleaners work?
- suction technology and vacuum parts
- Q:I need to buy a new vacuum cleaner - is the Dyson really as good they say?
- Oh gosh -- my sister has one, and I ask to borrow it whenever I can. I have a really good vacuum, too, but her Dyson has stuff I really like -- for example, the hose and attachments are right there and you don't have to stop vacuuming to hook anything up if you want to clean the baseboards or edges of furniture. Also, it really does move easily and can get under and around stuff than my vacuum can't. One idea, though, to save you some money -- my sister got hers almost brand new off of Craigslist for less than half of what the new one would be, and the warranty papers and all of that stuff was there just in case. She hasn't had any problems though.
- Q:What you you identify as a sweeper?
- perhaps the group desires extra artwork on protection and can score for all time. if so, you will desire to be the best participant to place at sweeper. or you are the main gifted and you get to handbook the protection. i'm a protective coach and my terrific gamers are the sweepers. They run the full container, call out marking assignments, and can see the different group's performs advance, so they are in a position to look after against them. Your taking part in sweeper will help you get a extra advantageous first touch with the ball, help you're making faster judgements, and help you study some management skills. believe your coach, she's the coach. If she says Play right here, play there and play as annoying you are able to. in case you start to get wimpy on her, she'll get annoyed and positioned you at outdoors fullback.
- Q:I would like to know which vacuum cleaners are better - Hoover Vs Kenmore?
- I have cleaned houses and offices for over 20 years and I have used every vacuum cleaner on the market. I think hoover is a good brand and eureka. The one that I use for cleaning offices and I have one in my home is a Simplicity. We have a local vacuum sweeper business that sales this brand. It is light weight and it has attachments on the sweeper and are handy to get too. Also it has a good filtering system too.
- Q:What Industrial techniques and Materials are used to make the Dyson Cyclone and Ball Vacuum cleaners?
- Various polymers and injection molding. THe motor will use copper wire, which was drawn. Look on their website for more info.
- Q:How do Dyson vacuum cleaners actually maintain their suction while others do not?
- I bought this thing because of their exceptional advertising. I hated this ridiculously expensive vacuum so much that after 3 months, I went out and bought a Kenmore for less than $100. This vacuum works 100% better and the chord has a button and retracts into the machine. I love it and am getting rid of the Dyson. *** I wouldn't buy it.
- Q:Decent priced pet vacuum?
- if you want a good vacuumm for pets it is going to cost much much more than 200 bux.
- Q:Which vacuum is best for people with allergies?
- your best bet is to get the pipes run through your house and you can put the vacuum in the garage or put the exhaust outside and u can have different outlets through your house and just have to move the hose
- Q:Have you ever heard of Bissell vacuum cleaners, are they a good make or not really?
- Bissell is popular but actually the shark is super great and relatively inexpensive.
- Q:Are bagged vacuums better when looking at low cost machines?
- Bagless vacuums are getting hard to find. Go to a vacuum repair shop and see if they have any reconditioned ones for sale.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range