||Number of Cells(pieces):
1.Description of the Solar Cells
Monocrytalline Silicon Solar Cells 156mm (14.00%----17.25%）
We supply regular mono 125x125mm and poly 156x156mm solar cells.
Cells made in China mainland and Taiwan are both available.
Cell production capacity yearly reach 1GW.
Our cells pattern include continuous and uncontinuous busbar to meet different cells line.
2.Mechanical data and design of the Solar Cells
|Format||156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm|
|Thickness-||210 μm ± 40 μm|
|Front (-)||1.5 mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)|
|Back (+)||2.5 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)|
3. Temperature Coefficient of the Solar Cells
|Voc. Temp .coef.%/K||-0.351%/K|
|Isc . Temp .coef.%/K||+0.035%/K|
|Pm. Temp. coef.%/K||-0.47%/K|
4.Electrical Characteristic of the Solar Cells
5.Intensity Dependence of the Solar Cells
6.Applications of the Solar Cells
electric power generation
7.IMages of the Solar Cells
- Q:Which brand of the solar cells is sold with the lower price on the market? Which brand is more practical for the countryside?
- Sometimes the lower price solar cells mean you might have to take the risk of low quality solar cell.
- Q:How can I explain to my 10 year old daughter what solar cells are?
- According to Wikipedia: A solar cell, or photovoltaic cell (in very early days also termed "solar battery" – a denotation which nowadays has a totally different meaning, see here), is an electrical device that converts the energy of light directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect, which is a physical and chemical phenomenon.
- Q:How to manufacture solar cells?
- If you want to know more about photovoltaic cell manufacture, you should look on Wikipedia.
- Q:How does the solar cell work in terms of photochemical conversion?
- If the incorporation of trivalent boron (B), it is in the absence of an electronic state, will produce holes, known as P-type semiconductor, the two semiconductors, known as PN junction.
- Q:Have you ever been to a solar cell power generation station?
- We have a big solar cell power generation station nearby.
- Q:Where can I buy the 156x156mm high efficiency poly solar cells assembly?
- It is not difficult to buy the 156x156mm high efficiency poly solar cells assembly,but the only concern would be the quality.
- Q:What are the advantages of monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon in solar power?
- In the use of solar energy, monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon also play a huge role. Although the current terms, to make solar power has a larger market, the majority of consumers to accept, we must improve the efficiency of solar cell photoelectric conversion, reduce production costs. From the current development of international solar cells can be seen that the development trend of monocrystalline silicon,
- Q:Where and how can we find the best solar cells suppliers?
- I usually use to find the solar cell suppliers here: 1 alibaba.com, 2, made-in-china.com 3. globalsources.com
- Q:What is sun cells technology?
- Sun cells use high technology to change the sun's light energy into electrical energy. The sun cells can be used in the industries such as satellites, navigation lights, transistor radios and other power supply services.
- Q:Why and what is the low efficiency solar cell?
- The first thing we need to think about when the solar cells is becoming low efficient is to measured the reflectivity of the solar cells.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range