|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Output Voltage (V):|
|Solar Power (W):|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton for container order, extra pallet for LCL.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days for 300KW after recept of deposit|
250w solar panel
15 days delivery for 120KW
10 years product warranty
250w 260w monocrystalline solar panel solar module, TUV certified
EJ60M is a good selling type. It features A-grade high efficiency monocrystalline solar cells and is assembled in compliance with EJAI’s unique quality standards. Featuring 60 6” solar cells, the EJ60M not only is a preferred option for residential systems, but also proved to be a great match for commercial and large-scale applications
Maximum Power (Pmax)
Power Density (Wp/m2)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-Circuit Current (Isc)
No. of Diodes
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT)
- Q:Building my own solar panels?
- Yes you can build a solar panel with that kind of money but i don't think you can do much with it. is more like a hobby or an experiment. If you want to see a custom made low cost solar panel check my blog.
- Q:how the power output of solar panels fitted to a house can charge?
- Solar panels do NOT get charged, so the question is junk, or you misstated it. Solar panels are used to charge a battery bank, which stores energy for times when there is no sun. Then energy from the batteries is used, via an inverter, to power appliances in the house. OR do you mean how the power output of solar panels can CHANGE? In that case, they change when the sun moves, such as behind a cloud, or just changes angle in the sky, or goes out.
- Q:why aren't solar panels for your house more affordable?
- Best okorder.com/... Of course sometimes you can get very cheap solar panels if you are in the right place at the right time... A friend of mine got the solar array from one of the road service companies... it had some minor defect so they were replacing it and throwing away the defective one... it still put out a good bit of power and it was free for him... but that is all luck.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:How effective are solar panels?
- Well, the maximum amount of energy you can receive with 00 percent efficiency is kilowatt per square meter. This is the energy that hits the Earth's surface. The best commercially available panels are 20-30 percent efficient. Cutting edge technology has gotten this percentage up to 50 percent, but you can't buy these for your home. If you're curious about efficiency, check out a panel's dimensions, find the area in square meters, and use that along with its Watts (divide by 000 to get kilowatts) to get your answer.
- Q:solar panels disconnected from battery?
- Know that solar panels almost always incorporate a blocking diode to prevent a battery from back-feeding through an un-illuminated panel. Know that solar panels are usually connected to a battery via an electronic switching charge controller, not directly connected. Know that when a solar panel is open-circuited (disconnected from everything) it's terminal voltage will rise to almost twice it's nominal voltage. (22V is common for a 2V panel), unless it is stored in total darkness.
- Q:When I make a solar panel what kind...?
- Did okorder.com . This might definitely help you!
- Q:What should the voltage be on a small marine solar panel?
- If it's only reading 0.2 volts, then the panel is burned out. What you can do is look for a nameplate on the panel, then try to look it up on the internet. Hopefully that will say what the voltage is supposed to be. You are right in that a panel intended to charge a 2-volt battery should read about 8 volts open circuit out in daylight, even if it isn't pointing straight at the sun. Is it a flexible rubber panel? Those are notorious for dying after just a couple years.
- Q:South facing solar panels?
- You want the panels facing south because that is where they would get the most sunlight throughout the day. If your front door is facing north, then the back of your house would be facing south, right? So put them up in the back where they are facing south...haha wtf..
- Q:hi i am asking about the life of solar panels?
- For mono-crystalline solar panels, most warranties guarantee 90% of the original efficiency when the panel has been used for 0 years, and they guarantee 80% of the original efficiency after 25 years of use. If the original efficiency is 5%, the efficiency after 0 years of use should be 3.5%, and the efficiency after 25 years of use should be 2%. Some people believe that the actual average rate of efficiency loss is slower than that. You might retain 85% of the original efficiency after 25 years, making the average efficiency drop about 0.6% per year. After 75 years, a solar panel that was originally 5% efficient might still be about 8% efficient.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range