|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Output Voltage (V):|
|Solar Power (W):|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton for container order, extra pallet for LCL.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days for 300KW after recept of deposit|
250w solar panel
15 days delivery for 120KW
10 years product warranty
250w 260w monocrystalline solar panel solar module, TUV certified
EJ60M is a good selling type. It features A-grade high efficiency monocrystalline solar cells and is assembled in compliance with EJAI’s unique quality standards. Featuring 60 6” solar cells, the EJ60M not only is a preferred option for residential systems, but also proved to be a great match for commercial and large-scale applications
Maximum Power (Pmax)
Power Density (Wp/m2)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-Circuit Current (Isc)
No. of Diodes
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT)
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- permanent, clean and flexible three major advantages of solar cells long life, as long as the sun exists, solar cells can be an investment and long-term use; compared with thermal power, Solar cells do not cause environmental pollution
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are mainly made of monocrystalline silicon, compared with other types of solar cells, monocrystalline silicon cell conversion efficiency of the highest. In the early days, monocrystalline silicon solar cells occupied most of the market share, in 1998 after the retreat of polysilicon, the market share accounted for second. Due to the shortage of polysilicon raw materials in recent years, after 2004,
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Crystalline silicon cell conversion rate, rich in raw materials, is a large-scale commercial production of the battery, but the crystal silicon battery brings the harm can not be ignored. Crystal silicon series of batteries have a "three high more than a" common problem. High cost, high energy consumption, high pollution, byproducts and other shortcomings.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- . Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- 3, charge 12V battery when the power is really small, if it is a normal controller, then the equivalent of 18V voltage in the charge, probably 18 x (240 / 30.2) = 143w solar panels.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar panels: solar panels is the core of solar power generation system, solar power system is the highest value of the part. Its role is to convert the sun's radiation capacity into electricity, or sent to the battery to store, or to promote the load work.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- Classification of solar cells: Currently on the market of solar cells into amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon. Crystalline silicon can be divided into polysilicon and monocrystalline silicon. From the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the three materials is: monocrystalline silicon (up to 17%)> polysilicon (12 ~ 15%)> amorphous silicon (about 5%).
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation (battery), transparent EVA material directly affect the quality of the component life, exposure to the air in the EVA easily aging yellow, thus affecting the component's light transmittance, thus affecting the components
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- optical cable communication pump Station power, seawater desalination system, urban road signs, highway signs, etc. Europe and the United States and other advanced countries will be integrated into the photovoltaic power generation system and remote areas of natural village power supply system into the development of the combination of solar cells and building systems have been formed industry Trends
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range