|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
solar power station,home,street light etc.
|cell size: |
125*125mm mono solar cell
Excellent anti-climate TPT with TUV certificate
Anti-ageing EVA with TUV certificate
High transparent low iron tempered glass
A grade mono cell
|Junction box: |
High quality diode of junction box with TUV certificate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||carton and pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the quantity|
55W mono solar panel solar module
We are manufacturer,can do OEM.
Certified to TUV,CE,ISO9001
55W Solar panel Solar Module
Type of cell
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-3%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
Length of Cables (mm)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
10Years products warranty and 25 years 80% of power
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 100mW/cm2 25°C
10years limited warranty on material and workmanship
25 years limited warrranty of 80% power output
(For detailed please refere to Limited Warranty Certificatd issued by Macro-solar Technology Co.,Ltd)The speicification please find contact us at any time!
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panel - Battery Charger 2V?
- How many amps will you need? Remember v x a = power. The way those trickle chargers work is by sacrificing some amperage to get up to 2 volts. If you can invent closer to ~3V range that solar cells naturally produce thing will likely work better. A sign or a light that doesn't need a lot of power will work. Automobile battery packs might take a month to charge. Solar-Powered 2V Trickle Chargers are used mostly to keep things like boat batteries in storage from discharging, not to charge them.
- Q:Solar panel for laptop?
- laptop don't get enough power.
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Photovoltaic cells have a load curve that gives the power conversion based on the current drawn. This makes it harder to calculate. For instance, at infinite resistance, the solar cell will have a peak voltage that produces no power (P=I*V=V^2/r). At short circuit, the voltage collapses to essentially nothing and so the power is almost nothing. There is an optimal load (sweet spot) where the resistance applied will draw the most power out of the cell while not overloading it. This measure is either given by the manufacturer or found experimentally. Upon taking a lit panel that has no load and applying a 00 ohm resistance, the voltage will drop. By how much is entirely dependent on the array layout and specific cell characteristics. As the resistance drops from the optimal load point, the voltage collapses fairly sharply. As the resistance increases from the optimal load point, the voltage will rise more at first and then level off to the peak or no-load voltage.
- Q:Does anyone know a company that will make custom solar panels?
- okorder.com Other sources available on the first Link also. Wingman
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- Sorry, I can't really help you :[ Google some stuff, look for help from people who know what to use. If I were you, I'd go with the lead-acid battery.
- Q:I need help with a solar panel?
- How photograph voltaic Cells artwork via Scott Aldous interior this text a million. advent to How photograph voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a photo voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a photo voltaic cellular 5. power Loss in a photo voltaic cellular 6. photograph voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing photograph voltaic-power subjects 8. photograph voltaic-power experts and Cons 9. so a lot greater coaching 0. See all actual technological understanding articles you have probably seen calculators that have photograph voltaic cells -- calculators that for the period of no way decide for batteries, and specially circumstances do no longer even have an off button. as long as you have sufficient easy, they seem to artwork invariably. you need to have seen larger photograph voltaic panels -- on emergency highway signs and warning signs or call bins, on buoys, even in parking a lot to power lighting fixtures furniture. in spite of the undeniable fact that those larger panels are not as common as photograph voltaic powered calculators, they're accessible, and not that troublesome to locate in case you comprehend the place to look. There are photograph voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they're used to power the electrical powered structures. you have probably additionally been listening to with reference to the photograph voltaic revolution for the final 2 many years -- the theory sooner or later we can all use loose electrical energy from the sunlight. this could nicely be a seductive promise: On a marvelous, sunny day, the sunlight shines approximately a million,000 watts of power in line with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if we ought to deliver jointly all of that power we ought to actual power our homes and places of work for loose.
- Q:Why don't we design a wind-turbine with solar-panels on it?
- No. The solar panels would never be balanced. Those blades need to be very balanced. Additionally, how would the solar panels get the power from a rotating blade to the ground? It is better to have separate units. What we ought to be concerned with is having large solar panel farms. These are counter-productive to going green, as they still require long and harmful power transmission lines. Solar panels ought to be put on top of buildings which would be using that power. Any additional power not used could be added to the power grid. For those types of clean energy that are not practical on the roof might get space near the building, keeping the transmission lines as short as possible. Large farms ought to be owned by the nation, keeping the cost of the power to the customer as low as possible. Power companies rip off consumers with their price gouging. It is time to let the burden of making a few rich at the expense of the many end.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range