|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in Carton|
Monocrystalline Solar Panel
1.SOLAR FROM 5W TO 300WATT
2.MONO AND POLY CTRYSTAL SALICON
3.MCS CE TUV IEC CERTIFICATE
250W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Mono-crystalline Silicon Solar Cells
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
1640x990x45mm( 156*156mm cell)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-3%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
1.Solar panels: from 5W to 310W
2.Solar panel warranty: output power is not less than 90% within 10 years and more than 80% within 25 years.
3. Our solar modules have passed many certificates like TUV, CE, ROHS, ISO, IECetc.
4. Cost of photovoltaic modules: We can get best prices by giving large orders to solar photovoltaic cells and raw material suppliers .
5. Solar cell technology: either Mono-Si or Poly-Si is available.
6. Solar panel efficiency: not less than 15%
7. Power torlerance of PV modules: ± 3%
8. Overall quality of our soalr panels: Tidy joined, anodized corners and aluminum frames make our photovoltaic modules more time consuming.
9. Back sheet: With excellent strength, wether resistance, UV resistance and moisture barrier properties, the backing sheet is used to protect solar cells of photovoltaic modules.
10. Reasonable mumbers of all temperature coefficients.
- Q:how to connect a solar panel to a motor?
- You really need to read up on some basic electricity before you begin this experiment. The voltages and current requirements of the motor as well as the supply all come into play
- Q:How to connect solar panels?
- If okorder.com
- Q:Solar panels........................?
- If your purchasing solar panels for a building or colony where a few families live together, the cost of the panels can be distributed or shared. And loan and electricity bill wont be the same. Loan is a one time transaction while electricity bill you have to pay monthly and everytime. You dont have to buy solar panels every month lol. So its a better option to spend on solar panels although it maybe a big amount, rather than paying high bills every month....
- Q:How do you connect a solar panel to a motor from an RC car?
- Connecting them is not a problem: the solar cell has two leads or terminals, and so does the motor. The problem is that the panel from the calculator cannot supply very much current, and you need quite a bit for the motor. Also, the voltage is probably not more than 3 volts, and the motor needs probably six to twelve volts. If you have a voltmeter, check the output from the solar cell. You can get solar cells that will put out more current, but they will be bigger than the ones used for calculators. Even with these, you will probably need several in series to get enough voltage for the motor.
- Q:How many solar panels do you need on your house to power your heater in winter?
- Lets assume the panels are 00 Watt panels. You would need 50 panels to just provide power for the heating maybe 2-4 hours a day on nice sunny days. Get the picture? Remember the rating on a panel is peak power when the sun is at just the right position. Solar panels are not normally a good system for heat or air conditioning. They simply get much to large and expensive, and are not reliable because the sun does not always shine. If you are in an area where the electric company will purchase any power you do not use and give you a credit, then you can build a system much larger than you need in the spring and fall and might be able to produce enough during these periods and get a credit. You then use the credits in the winter for heat and in summer for cooling. This requires a detailed study of your uses all year, then designing a system that produces enough to cover your yearly KWH load. It will probably be very expensive, but many are using taxpayer dollars subsidies and electric company rebate programs to make these system more cost-effective. You would need to check your local area utility company.
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Congratulations on your solar panel. It takes a lot of work to construct one. Tying to the electric grid requires permission from your power company, and conformance to local building codes. This generally means compliance with the National Electrical Code (NEC), meaning your panels must be UL (or similar rating from another standard) listed, for fire and electrical safety reasons. Homemade panels won't qualify, unfortunately. I really would discourage you from trying to do a jungle installation without permission, as the power distribution in a house is nothing to be trifled with. That would also likely void your homeowner's insurance, and give the bank a reason to call your mortgage, if you have these.
- Q:How much do solar panels cost?
- Bravo... okorder.com/
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 00w?
- The 00w panel puts out 00w at peak power -- full sun. You will lose some power as heat through wires and other equipment and also some will be lost when it's converted to AC, unless you will be using all DC appliances and lights, etc. I think a good estimate would be about 0 - 5% loss. You will also need to know your average solar insolation, average amount of full sun you receive at your site. This will tell you how many panels of 00w it will take to get you 5kwh/day. Don't forget your losses as per above and add a little extra for peak usage that is needed when two or more major appliances and power uses start at the same time. Hope this helps. I'm glad you're checking into solar and good luck.
- Q:i have three 30 watt solar panel and 6 battery cells of 2 volts 550AH. but my batteries are never fully charg?
- you need to have a voltage regulator on the gadget. That suggested, i imagine you're literally not giving it sufficient time. The battery might want to convey the voltage all the way down to its element. it is merely you attempt to replenish a huge reservoir with an eye fixed dropper. Bringing the voltage down would not help both. That lowers your ability.
- Q:Solar panel questions...?
- . Do they scratch easily? No How do I remove snow from them without scratching them? Just wipe the snow off 2. What does the upkeep of many solar panels consist of? Clean them with tap water and paper towels once a month. 3. Are all solar panels made from the same material, regardless of size? Basically the same.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range