|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in Carton|
Monocrystalline Solar Panel
1.SOLAR FROM 5W TO 300WATT
2.MONO AND POLY CTRYSTAL SALICON
3.MCS CE TUV IEC CERTIFICATE
250W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Mono-crystalline Silicon Solar Cells
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
1640x990x45mm( 156*156mm cell)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-3%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
1.Solar panels: from 5W to 310W
2.Solar panel warranty: output power is not less than 90% within 10 years and more than 80% within 25 years.
3. Our solar modules have passed many certificates like TUV, CE, ROHS, ISO, IECetc.
4. Cost of photovoltaic modules: We can get best prices by giving large orders to solar photovoltaic cells and raw material suppliers .
5. Solar cell technology: either Mono-Si or Poly-Si is available.
6. Solar panel efficiency: not less than 15%
7. Power torlerance of PV modules: ± 3%
8. Overall quality of our soalr panels: Tidy joined, anodized corners and aluminum frames make our photovoltaic modules more time consuming.
9. Back sheet: With excellent strength, wether resistance, UV resistance and moisture barrier properties, the backing sheet is used to protect solar cells of photovoltaic modules.
10. Reasonable mumbers of all temperature coefficients.
- Q:solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.
- Q:Is there a personal use solar panel?
- Yeah they have them to charge phones but to use a microwave you would have to use one to charge a 2 volt battery with them from there an inverter . You could probably get a system like that for around $50 or so off OKorder . Don't get me wrong solar panels do cost allot but for what you want it for just to run a microwave isn't going to cost you all that much . Just go to OKorder and look for solar phone charger and get an idea of what you want . Thumb up for Sam above me . People just think everything is expensive because they put no effort in there shopping .
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- You should read up on the different electrical units. You say .5 volts of energy, but this makes little sense. Energy is measured in Joules. Power in Watts. Solar panels will produce different voltages and currents, depending on the amount and angle of sunlight hitting them. Power = volts * amps. Before installing solar panels a home owner should do an energy audit to find out how much power they currently use - and how much that could be reduced with some easy changes. Solar panels are expensive, so it makes sense to reduce the amount that you need to install. In some places you can sell extra power back to your utility - so having extra panels might give you some small amount of money back - but this is rarely enough to justify the cost of the extra panels. I put 28 panels on my house (see picture in source URL). My utility has tiered pricing for electricity (first few kWh each month are cheap, but price for extra ones goes up in stages). My panels keep me from having to pay the higher rates.
- Q:How much do solar panels usually cost?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Why don't we use solar panels?
- In the past, it was not economically feasible to mass produce solar panels. Because the costs associated with making them didn't outweigh the energy saved. But, there has been many recent technological breakthroughs with solar panel technology that makes mass production realistic. Just remember, even though we may have all of this great technology; in order for it to hit the public market, it has to make business sense. This pertains to big energy such as coal, gas, and oil; in the fact that current market sentiment favors green products. This means that since the market really likes green products and ideas, there is going to be a push towards greener sources of energy like solar panels.
- Q:how much energy does a 70x70 sq ft area of solar panels collect?
- Considering capital outlays, such a system might never recover its initial investment. That's why we don't see such small photovoltaic plants popping up around the country - the economic case isn't there. One of the problems is that you would have to sell your electricity wholesale, at a ridiculously low price like 2 cents / kWh. If you were displacing electricity that you would otherwise use, then the financial case is different. Retail electricity could be 20 cents / kWh, 0 times as much, and you could get your money back over time, and start to make a profit. I've assumed you're in the US, with no special feed-in tarrifs. If you're in a country with a premium rate for solar-generated electricity, the business case could be very different.
- Q:Solar panel battery charging?
- I agree, you should get a charge controller and install appropriate fuses.
- Q:WHAT ARE THE SOLAR PANELS ON POWER POLES?
- Here is an article about this. They use the poles (which they already have) and install power panels, the electricity is given into the grid. There are companies in NJ which use google earth to find buildings with large roof tops (imagine all the warehouses !), contact them and lease the rooftops to install solar panels, there a different ways how to finance that (by them, by the company, ....) and they sell the electricity into the grid and receive a certain price for this. Usually the refinancing is 5 - 7 years of the investment, after this is profit for additional 5 - 20 years. Walmart had a project to put solar panels on the super centers ....
- Q:solar panels, help?
- 380 W/m2. An Earth-orbiting satellite has a solar panel that measures .35 m by 4.86 m, which converts solar energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of 26%. In one hour, how much electrical energy does the panel produce? 380 W/m² x .35 m x 4.86 m x 0.26 = 2354 watts energy is watts*time E = 2354 watts x 3600 sec = 847472 Joules or, E = 2354 watt-hours
- Q:How much money does it cost to make ONE solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . Possibly this could immediately instruct each and every one!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range