|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:How much candle lights is required to operate a 205 watt solar panel?
- The intensity of direct sun is about 0,000 foot-candles. It would not be practical to light that many standard candles and put them foot away from the panel, but you could supply that intensity with electric lighting. That's in fact how they establish the power ratings of a given panel; they have a rig that provides a standard test condition of sun.
- Q:Do you need to pay for electricity if you have solar panels?
- well see a house can totally depend on solar energy (solar panels) but u will still have to pay the electricity bill because if the solar panels dont work u will have a back up,eg like in winters when it snows , it can cover the solar panels or during the winter seson when it is cloudy or snowing the sunlight can not reach the solar panels because of which they can not charge. but on the other hand because of the solar panels the bills will be decresed and u will have to pay only a small amount. I HOPE I WAS HELP FULL
- Q:how much watts can a x2 inch solar panel make?
- Did okorder.com/ . Possibly this could immediately instruct each and every one!
- Q:Can someone please explain to me the basics of solar panels and power storage/usage?
- You can not really store electricity. a battery may seem like it, but it won't store it forever. What you can do, is let a professional installer install solar panels on your house. They will connect this to the mains electricity. If you are not using the electricity, then it will be distributed to others. You will receive money for this (or actually, you'll have to spend less yourself). So lets say you use 000 kwh a month (is alot) But the solar panels produce 500 kwh a month (is alot) Then you will only have to pay for 000-500=500 kwh, while you used 000 kwh. Solar panels are an investment, they cost much to install, but they will save you're energy bill.
- Q:I am doing a Solar Panel DIY?
- go with a 2 volt dc lamp bulb [auto lamp] then you wont need the inverter, all solar panels produce dc current
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- Have okorder.com . It might surely benefit anyone!
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- I think you may be surprised how much energy a little cafe like that uses. Since the air conditioning, refrigerators, and other appliances are going nonstop, I'd expect the energy usage to be several times that of a normal house. If you have access to the electric bills of the cafe while it was in operation, look up the kWh's used per month. For scale, I will say that our house uses 500 kWh per month, and needs 3 kW of panels to keep up with that. Scale up to match the restaurant, as a ballpark estimate. If you don't have access to the electric bills, then go visit a similar cafe in town, or a nearby town, and ask them how much their electric bill is. If the ballpark estimate still looks doable to you, then contact a professional solar installer to get an accurate, no-obligation estimate. Most likely, the cafe will use gas heat for cooking. But if not, electricity from solar panels is probably the most inefficient way to cook. Consider having solar ovens for most of the cooking, if you have land, with gas as a backup on cloudy days.
- Q:What direction do solar panels usually point?
- South in the northern hemisphere. - this gives you sunlight on the panel a major portion of the day without the need for a mechanism to follow the sun or change direction from E to S to W as the day progresses
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:How long does it take to charge a 2v deep cycle battery with a 0 watt solar panel?
- 0 Watt Solar Panel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range