Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Wafer 125*125mm Description
A wafer, also called a slice or substrate, is a thin slice of semiconductor material, such as a crystalline silicon, used in electronics for the
fabrication of integrated circuits and in photovoltaics for conventional, wafer-based solar cells. The wafer serves as the substrate for
microelectronic devices built in and over the wafer and undergoes many microfabrication process steps such as doping or ion implantation,
etching, deposition of various materials, and photolithographic patterning. Finally the individual microcircuits are separated (dicing) and
2. Main Features of the Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Wafer 125*125mm
• monocrystalline solar wafer 125*125mm
•Conductivity Type: P type
•Resistivity: 1~3 ohm
3. Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Wafer 125*125mm Images
4. Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Wafer 125*125mm Specification
125 x 125±0.5 (mm)
≤1 x 1018
Minority Carrier Lifetime:
Bevel Edge Angle:
Bevel Edge Length:
No crack, no V-Shape Chip
As cut, cleaned, no stain;
No water mark, no contamination, no pits on the surface.
2 per wafer
5. FAQ of Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Wafer 125*125mm
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|