Poly-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.
Power range 230W-260W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples, and my phone number: +86 158 5821 3997.
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- It depends on what you mean by amount of electricity. Normally that would mean the total energy produced over a given period. In that case, the main factors are ) Efficiency of the solar cells 2) Total irradiation received: incident radiation density times the solar panel area, and the angle of the incident radiation. Item ) is determined by the materials and method of construction of the solar cells Item 2) depends on the location of the panel, both on earth's surface (latitude), time of year, and how the panel is oriented with respect to the horizontal. Altitude of the location can also be a factor. Prevailing weather conditions, number of cloudy days, etc. are important. Independent of these parameters, larger area means more electricity.
- Q:How efficient are solar panels?
- Solar panels are efficient but in case when solar energy is not enough or it’s a cloudy day, then sufficient energy can’t be generated.
- Q:Need help with building a project involving solar panels?
- Solar panels are designed to be used to recharge a battery or series of batteries, not for direct power. That is the inherent weakness of solar systems. The only way to have it work in low light conditions if to have several cells wired in series and have a voltage regulator to limit the amount of voltage that can be supplied. Other than that, add a battery and a charging circuit that the cell would supply power to.
- Q:what is the best way to go solar?
- solar water heater and solar power system.
- Q:Cost and energy generated by solar panel?
- A little more than 0 watts per square foot, so that size panel would generate 250 watts under ideal conditions, which is noon on a sunny but not too hot day, near the equator. That's about /3 horsepower, or the same power as a man working hard. That is larger than needed to keep the battery of the car charged, unless you plan to run a laptop or something off it at night. The power is also too small to power the car for driving. If it's an electric car, you could get maybe another 2 miles per day out of the car, again, under ideal conditions. An RV store might have an idea of how much installation would cost. They would be accustomed to solar panels for RV's, but probably not small cars. A panel of that size would cost perhaps $500-800 just for the panel.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Photolvoltaic arry is the more technical name and the more accurate name for solar panels. Photo indicates light and voltaic indicates a voltage is produced.. Array is just a layout of these little light sensitive electricity generating panels. Actually Solar only idicates the SUN and not light in itself..
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- There are many other controllers, you just need to get a sense for the limitations and make sure you are working within them. Controllers are not that hard to hook up, two connections simply go to the battery, plus and minus. Then the other two go to your panel. I like to put a switch at the panel output, leave it off while you are hooking up the panel side wiring of the controller, then when you are sure everything is connected properly, and you have some kind of battery power indicatioon at the controller, throw on the panel switch and see if it is charging. Remember that a panel is a power source, and connecting it to the controller while it is in the sun is like hooking up a car headlight while the lights are turned on. Another option is to wrap the panel in a blanket and put it in the shade while you are connecting it up. Your panel has a max amp rating, Imax, which will likely be around 5 or 6 amps at that voltage and wattage. Number 4 romex will work for that, as well as medium duty AC extension cord wire, if your run is less than 30 feet or so. Take care Steven, Rudydoo
- Q:how much solar panel power do i need?
- My guess is that you might discover everything concerning solar power at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Joule Thief vs Solar Panel?
- Solar panels convert light energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of around 5%. A SMALL solar panel will only produce a small amount of power (watts) your joule thief circuit wont help because as you draw more current from the solar panel the voltage will drop; and your joule thief circuit just reduces the efficiency of the whole system Try adding another solar cell in series to get more voltage and more power.
- Q:Where are solar panels used?
- Many okorder.com/... I have friends in Northern Michigan who use solar panels and wind generator for all their energy. They have been doing it for almost 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range