Poly-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.
Power range 230W-260W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples, and my phone number: +86 158 5821 3997.
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:how to chose the right solar panel for my home?
- One will give you enough DC voltage to light a 25 watt light bulb, [ one 45 watt panel is around $400. ] Now if your wanting AC voltage You have to buy a inverter, 5 or 6 deep cycle batteries, a switch Cables to transfer the voltage, a place out side to store the batteries, instalation brackets for the roof A Permit to Install them
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are mainly made of monocrystalline silicon, compared with other types of solar cells, monocrystalline silicon cell conversion efficiency of the highest. In the early days, monocrystalline silicon solar cells occupied most of the market share, in 1998 after the retreat of polysilicon, the market share accounted for second. Due to the shortage of polysilicon raw materials in recent years, after 2004,
- Q:electronics help solar panel?
-  Use it to charge 4 pieces AA cell ( connect in series to make 5V battery pack ) for 0 to 4 hours. Good for cell rated 600mAH ,2000mAH,2500mAH.  Cannot increase current. Buy some more this panel and hook them together in parallel to increase current. You need at least ten pieces to make current reaches .6A to light up some 6V bulbs.
- Q:How much do solar energy panels cost?
- Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:how much energy does a 70x70 sq ft area of solar panels collect?
- This question is too generalized to answer. Are you australia? If so ergon buys the power back at 45cents a KWH which is 3 times what they sell it for.(this is guaranteed for 20years) We have a 2.4kw system and it will take approx 5years to pay itself off. Once carbon trading is in full swing electricity costs are going to go up by 40%, then obviously it will take approx half the time.
- Q:How much was the price of solar panels 5 years ago compared to now?
- For just 5 years ago, certainly not! Perhaps you are thinking of 50 years ago, the kind that was put on the early communication satellites? 5 years ago, there was a glut of polysilicon, so modules were actually a little cheaper than today. Solar cell makers were basically using the scraps thrown away by chipmakers. But today, more silicon goes into making solar cells than computer chips, so that bonanza is gone. We will see prices going lower this year, possibly 20% from last year, because of improvements in technology, but also an increase in polysilicon supply, and a slowdown in demand due to worldwide recession. Later this year is a good time to buy panels, if you have the cash. The industry site below tracks module prices. They used to have more data, but I guess the old data rolls off the screen with time. If you want to see the details, they'll charge you for the report.
- Q:Question about commercial solar panels?
- In my experience working with solar panels, I've found that the panels themselves are robust and can last years. How that energy is transferred from the panel to perform work (sorry for the boffinism) is where the complexity emerges, namely due to the fact solar panels produce DC current, and nearly all of our electrical appliances use AC current. In most cases, solar panels will either send energy through a DC/AC inverter directly to be used for appliances, or stored in deep cycle batteries, then converted to AC using an inverter when the user wants to use his/her appliance. Now to answer your question: the solar panels will be fine, and could conceivably be in fine working order with AC current available IF... and I cannot stress this enough (namely through years of field experience dealing with solar powered scientific instrumentation that was working well and then mysteriously not working)... IF rats and other rodents haven't eaten through the wires. This is probably the most likely reason that a set of solar panels wouldn't be working in your given scenario. Hope this helps, and good luck!!
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- Solar power generation system consists of solar cells, solar controllers, batteries (group) composition. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, also need to configure the inverter. The role of each part is
- Q:Solar Panel info needed?
- A 50-watt rating means the panel will produce 50 watts as long as the standard conditions are maintained. So if you had this bright sun and cool temperatures for 6 hours, the panel would deliver 50 x 6 = 900 watt hours, or a little shy of kilowatt-hour. Kilowatt-hours (kWh) is the reading on your electric bill. However, like most advertising, the 50-watt number is not realistic. They assume that the air surrounding the panel is very cold. 25 watts is a better number to use for this size of panel for engineering purposes.
- Q:Computation of Solar panel requirement?
- The power output of a solar panel uses a formula to determine kilowatts produced per hour per square meter per day. This calculation is important because, if you plan to install a solar power system for your home, you will want to know how many solar panels will be needed. To calculate solar power requirements correctly, you need to gather the data that is needed for the calculation. First you have to find the average amount of solar radiation available for your area. You can use a solar radiation chart. This can range from a 4 to a 7 depending on the area you live in. Write the number down on a piece of paper and indicate it with the letters RA. Next is determine the amount of electricity that you use daily. Add the kilowatt-hours used per month from your utility bill. Multiply this number by ,000 to get the watt hours in a month. Divide the total by 30 for the amount of electricity you use daily. Write this number down and indicate it with the letters DE. Determine the percentage of your home that you want to power with the solar power system. Write this number down and indicate it with the letter P. Determine the system inefficiency factor for the solar power system. You should be able to find this on the brochure for the system or from the manufacturer's web site. Write this number down and indicate it by the letter I. Determine the power or yield that is required for your home. Use the equation P = I x (DE x P) / RA to find the power requirements in kWh. Divide the number from Step 5 by the peak wattage for a single solar panel to determine the number of panels you will need for your home. Goodluck! :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range