Poly-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.
Power range 230W-260W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples, and my phone number: +86 158 5821 3997.
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:How effective are solar panels now in N E with our 40+ snowfall this month?
- Just okorder.com/... As an aside the efficiency of the panels will also be maintained if the panels are cleaned of dust and debris. The maintenance of removing snow and dust is one argument for having the panels on a rack on the ground. Solar Thermal panels are intended to capture the sun's heat. Two types that make hot water are flat panels and vacuum tube collectors. The vacuum tube collectors work better in colder and cloudy areas but their efficiency prevents heat loss that might melt snow. Most of a light snow will fall between them but you are back to maintenance with a heavier snow. Flat panels are less efficient and will melt a light snow off of the panels for a heavier snow you will need the roof rake. The last type of solar panel are solar air panels. These are most often mounted on the side of a house rather than the roof as they are intended to provide hot air to the living spaces. They are essentially like little greenhouses. Unless the snow is building up against the side of the house these should be free from a snow problem.
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- Do not count on getting the rebate soon or if at all. You should get on the list and wait until the funds are released. Good luck. Summary: Note: There is currently a waiting list for rebates from the Solar Energy Incentives Program. This program has received $5 million in federal funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). This funding will be used to award rebates to some of the systems that are on the waiting list. The state has applied for an additional $9.4 million in federal funding for this rebate program. Systems applying for the rebate at the present time will be placed on the waiting list. If additional federal funded is received, the approved applications will be awarded rebates based on the order in which they were received. FY 2009-200 is the last year of the solar rebate program and the last year the program could be funded under current authorizing statute. Florida's Solar Energy System Incentives Program was established in June 2006 (SB 888) to provide financial incentives for the purchase and installation of solar energy systems from July , 2006, through June 20, 200. A total of $2.5 million was available for FY 2006-2007; $3.5 million was available for FY 2007-2008, and $5 million is available for FY 2008-09.
- Q:Solar panels?? I need help!?
- We are in the UK, but we now have two systems, one which heats the water and the other generates electricity via PV panels. You need to have a roof area facing in the correct direction and at a suitable pitch. If the sun is hitting the roof at an oblique angle the loss of benefit is high. The system that heats the water has the fastest pay back time. Our water has been hot since we had the system installed despite a poor summer here. Over here we can export surplus electricity created by the PV panels back to the national grid, and they buy that surplus. We often have surpluses during the day, but obviously when it is dark and we use electricity, we sort of buy it back. In the 6 months since it was installed, we have generated about 85% of our needs. Our best day was when we generated 46% of our needs. As you may know, we have had rain and floods over here, but to-day we still generated 22% of our needs and we put on several loads of washing. we have kept a spreadsheet of all teh figures. We are very pleased with ours, and we got a grant, but it was very expensive for the PV system. i'd recommend it, though. i have grandchildren and I feel we have to do something to preserve resources for them and to help combat climate problems. Make sure you have done other things - such as made sure your insulation etc is as good as it can be.
- Q:How do you make a solar panel?
- Making a solar electric (photovoltaic) panel is not a simple matter. You could make one up by wiring individual solar cells together, but it would either be more expensive than a panel you could just buy, or not very good. It's kind of like making your own TV. You could put one together from scratch if you really had to, but it wouldn't be worth it, when you can just go go Costco and get one cheaper.
- Q:Can I get free solar panels?
- Try approaching a few power suppiers to find out if they have any scheme or grants available. Or contact a local DIY store/builders merchants and ask if you can have some panels installed and agree to advertising allowing them to let people contact you for your opinion on the panels.
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- The idea behind building your own was to get defective and broken solar cells from the manufacturer, preferably for free though many now charge for them. These are cells that are either cosmetically blemished, cracked or otherwise broken during manufacturing and transportation. As each cell fragment could have very different voltage and current characteristics, you have to manually measure the voltage and current characteristics, sort them and then wire them in parallel or in serial to achieve the desired voltage and current characteristics for the panel. Wiring in parallel increases the current while wiring in series increases the voltage, the current capacity of cells in series will be that of the lowest current capacity cell in that series hence you need to match fragments up to wire in parallel till you have enough current capacity to participate as a cell in the series. Cell fragments can only be wired in parallel if they have the same voltage output. It's painstaking work and it's difficult to place all the irregular shaped cells onto the solar panel in a layout that efficiently uses the space so your solar panels will likely be much larger than commercial ones. You could augment them with Fresnel lenses since the cells don't occupy as much of the available surface area hence focusing the light onto the cells rather than the board will help with efficiency. Practice your soldering skills cause you don't want to have to go back in to figure out where that cold solder joint is. If you're real lucky you can get a supply of blemished cells but the cheapest ones are the broken cells.
- Q:solar panel help needed ?
- One square meter of solar panels can produce up to 50 watts of maintenance-free power for up to thirty years. The most common solar panels are for 2 V applications. For sq meter: I = P/V = 50/2 = 2.5 A A single solar cell always produces a voltage of approximately 0.5 volts, regardless of its size. For higher voltages, you have to connect individual cells in series to add their voltages. The larger the solar cell, the greater the current will be. You can also connect cells in parallel to increase current. Hope this helps!
- Q:Should we subsidize solar panels?
- I know for my friends that live out in the country in an off-the-grid house, it would cost a lot more to run power lines and buy into the coal-powered electrical grid than it does for them to own a few panels and batteries and use the passive solar design of their house. They also have a propane-powered stove and refrigerator and use a wood stove for heat when it gets below 0 degrees.
- Q:How to select solar panel for this application?
- Be aware that you cannot discharge the full capacity of a lead-acid battery without destroying the battery. With a normal battery of this type, you would only want to discharge about 20%, so you would need a 70 AH battery bank. For the 3-day requirement, 500 AH. This is still within reason. If you didn't have the 3-day requirement, you might consider going with NiMH batteries. Back to the 500 AH bank, you would usually charge at at least 5% C, or 25 amps. At the 5 volts that you need for charging, this is 375 watts. Possibly you could go as low as 200 watts.
- Q:Efficiency of solar panels?
- Most okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range