Mono-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.
Power range 220W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pc
25 Pallets / 700pcs
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- The first step to planning your system is to evaluate rebate options and obtain permits. Deciding the size of your system is the next step. With a grid-tied system, size is less critical, because the grid supplies power when your PV system falls short. Systems as small as a couple hundred watts are practical, but you can also install panels that will produce enough electricity for all your needs.
- Q:how can i build a solar panel?
- You might need some help from the sun.
- Q:What would happen if a car ran over a solar panel?
- Even running over one with a mountain bike will break the pannel. Now depending on how you run it over it might still produce power. If the circut is unbroken then what ever cells were not shattered and severed will work but most likely at a lesser capacity.
- Q:How do you charge a battery with a solar panel?
- 48 volts is rather uncomfortable. I would be inclined to modify the panel by cutting traces to give me a number of 5 volt sets. Most PV cells output about 700 mV, but check to see what yours does. Measure one cell, or count the number of cells and divide into the panel voltage. If you work with the 48 volt output, you are throwing 70% of the output away. The classic method of charging a lead/acid battery is to use the 0 hour rate...a 200 AH battery is charged at 20 amps. However if the charge is to be near continuous during daylight, I think I would go a little lower...say 5 amps in order to be kind to the battery. I note that your panel has a 6 amp output, so when you modify it, it should be able to deliver about 8 amps. A useful trick is to use car headlamp bulbs in series. The filament has a high positive thermal coefficient of resistance, and tends to act as a current regulator. In this case, I would use two dual filament bulbs with their filaments in parallel, arranged in series.
- Q:Solar panel connected to battery ??
- You really need a little more infomation about your battery. It should have a recommended range of charging current. You should not exceed that range. Your solar cells must be a higher voltage than the battery, but you should not connect the cells directly to the battery. First, you need a diode in the line to keep the battery from draining into the solar cells when there is no light. Second, you need a resistor to limit the charging current. You have a 3.6v battery. Let's say the charging current is 0.A. Use a 5v solar cell and silicon diode. The diode will drop the cell voltage to 4.3v. The voltage across the resistor will be .7v for .A current, you need a 7-ohm resistor.
- Q:How do passive trackers work (for solar panels)?
- It appears to be relying upon a phase change of liquid to gas to liquid to balance the system and return it to the east in the morning.
- Q:Should we subsidize solar panels?
- Recent investments into solar panels have brought about a couple of interesting realizations and developments. One, as you state, is that traditional solar panels (silicon crystalline panels) are not currently cost effective, even will full-scale manufacturing production. It's possible that improved manufacturing techniques will bring the retail price down somewhat, but it needs to be brought down a lot to make economic sense without incentives. The other, though, is that a new method of producing solar panels - thin film technologies - has been developed. These are currently quite expensive, but because there are no crystals to grow, they are expected to drop significantly in price as production increases. I believe that this technological development has been made as a direct result of government support for solar energy. It is not taking money away from research - rather it is providing the incentive for research. I could be wrong. I've been wrong before. But I think that these new solar technologies, which are already hitting the market, will dramatically change the economics of solar energy.
- Q:how the energy of solar panel measure?
- A solar panel is made up of solar cells. Each cell produces about 0.5 to 0.6 volts. Cells are connected in series, like the batteries in a flashlight. Enough cells are placed in series to produce the desired voltage. Cells produce very little current, so many strings of cells are connected in parallel to produce sufficient current. The output is direct current (DC), like that from a battery. A home solar system needs alternating current (AC), so an inverter is used to change from DC to AC. Some systems have batteries for backup power. In these some of the DC output is used to keep the batteries charged. Systems are measured in kilowatts. System sizes are chosen to meet the demands for electricity. My system has a 6 kilowatt (kW) rating. The true output is more like 4. Now that you know this much you can Google SOLAR SYSTEMS to learn more.
- Q:How to connect solar panels to batteries?
- You can use them without the regulator . Just make sure you use blocking diodes so the the power does not flow back into the panels . You can get those at radio shack of some electronic store or off OKorder for a few bucks .
- Q:New Prius; Solar panles a good design?
- treehuggers already want priuses. the solar panel is meant to run an electric ac system that cool's the prius if the car gets too hot inside. its nice, but personaly, i'd rather have it charge the battery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range