Mono-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.
Power range 220W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pc
25 Pallets / 700pcs
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Need some Information about solar panels ?
- No. The only coatings I am aware of are those that reduce reflection so more light gets through the protective surface to the actual cells. Anything thing that affects appearance is going to be reflecting light back to the viewer and the photons of that light are not available for electricity or heat. If the appearance of the panels offends you, then they need to be concealed by a fence of panels around them that do not throw shadows on the panels.
- Q:I'm have a DIY solar panel and wanted to use micro inverters?
- It won't work for several reasons. ) Enphase needs 24V modules, you made 8V ones. The voltage is too low to turn it on. 2) Only UL listed (or similar lab) panels are allowed to be connected to your house electrical system. Even if you did get them to work with the Enphase, you won't be able to get the system inspected, there is no way it would be allowed to be turned on by the electrical inspector nor the electric company. 3) If you got by obstacles and 2, and you had an electrical fire in your house, it is highly likely your insurance company would not pay you for it, as you used non-UL panels. DIY panels are fine for little back yard projects, but when it comes to your home, buy real ones. The price has dropped so much in the last 2 years, it's not worth it to mess around.
- Q:Self build solar panel ?
- You would need a pretty hefty panel, the standard power charger is like 0 watts. You would need more than that for the overhead of charging a battery and converter loss. You would need a regulated supply, like a car ipad adapter, I seen them for like 20 bucks. They have to say Ipad , the ipod/iphone chargers have less power and would charge much slower.
- Q:solar panel, dc light help?
- You can't really judge the watts for solar lighting the same way you could for dc lighting. This is because of several factors The lights that you showed ARE NOT high quality lights and furthermore; they are not a well-known brand. Also, I would be suspicious of any store that offers lights for less than half of what other stores do. They are dumping the merchandise, which means it could have been sitting around for a while. MAXSA Innovations makes good solar lamps, so does Solar Goes Green. As the other responder wrote, you are better off using dedicated solar spot lights or floodlights than trying to integrate a solar panel into regular solar lights. A 00 Watt solar panel is pretty strong, and you also would need a battery. Unless you know how to rig up the system with appropriate controllers to make sure too much energy doesn't get into the rechargeable battery (lithium ion or NiMH), you take a risk on having the whole system fry out.
- Q:2V Solar panel directly to 2V inverter...and restult.?
- An 300W inverter will draw 25 amps from a car battery but the solar panel will only produce about 4 amps. By drawing too much power with the inverter you lowered the voltage so much in the panels wiring that the amp rating on the internal wiring was exceeded and they melted. Next, time run the panel to a voltage regulator, then the regulator to a car battery, then the battery to the inverter.
- Q:Where can i find a list of solar panel manufactures worldwide?
- You can't buy at that level unless you are connected to governement. A lot of production is already spoken for for years to come. Where you live determines what you can legally buy and install. The EU has it's own certification, the US has 2 sets, the Canadians have their own. Your answer also requires knowing the use for the solar panels, whether it is grid-tie, off-grid or standalone to power an appliance. And you have to choose mono crystalline, poly crystalline, or thin-film.
- Q:Solar panels require big initial investment, how can I check if the money I save will be more than that?
- SIMPLE, EASY WAY TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH IT WILL COST. Everyone has great answers, but here is a website that will do all the thinking for you. Go to: mercator.nrel.gov/imby All you have to do is to locate your property on the map, draw the outline of the solar array, and then click Run. It will estimate: - Cost - Available Rebates - Tax Credits - Estimated payback This program is operated by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Good luck!
- Q:How do I get a grant passed for my school for solar panels?
- it quite is attending to be a actual crutch for Republicans isn't this? Cuts in those Bush era very own loan assure courses won't cover / 4 of the expenditures of in simple terms Irene on my own so shall we toss that argument out interior the trash, the place it belongs. this is devoid of going into the expenditures of the Midwest tornadoes, the fires in Texas and their drought, the fires in New Mexico, and the earthquake interior the Mid Atlantic. And greater to come again. in no way formerly in our historic past have we demanded that catastrophe alleviation for our human beings be tied to cuts in courses, and once you're honest, you will see that many different courses are on their slicing block too, lots of them an identical ones they tried to ram down our throats final time they dug of their heels, and seem how super that became out...our credit status went down. Are they loopy to choose greater?
- Q:do solar panels have to be in direct sunlight?
- PV panels do not have to be in direct sunlight. If they are behind glass they need to be well ventilated to remove excess heat. If PV cells connected in series are not uniformly illuminated the series will produce an amount of power that is based on the light on the least illuminated cell. Thus moving a panel back from a window will mean that for large parts of the day it will produce almost no power as parts of the panel are shaded. This applies only when the cells are connected in series. In parallel they suffer no special degradation of production, but just the sum of illuminated cells. This makes a difference when you decide to use a higher voltage panel... high voltage panels are more susceptible to partial shading. But connecting low voltage panels in series gives that same degradation. Stay away from placing a panel back away from the window, or close to the edges of the window, under roof overhangs, trees and surrounding building shade, where possible.
- Q:Wattage on soldering iron for solar panel?
- Rosin okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range