Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-220W Description
Solar panel refers either to a photovoltaics (PV) module, a solar hot water panel, or to a set of solar photovoltaics modules electrically
connected and mounted on a supporting structure. A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells. Solar panels can be
used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each
module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts.
2. Main Features of the Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-220W
- 10-year limited product warranty1.
Tests by independent laboratories prove that modules:
- High effi ciency, multicrystalline silicon solar cells with high transmission and textured glass deliver a module effi ciency of up to 16.0%,
minimizing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output of your system per unit area.
- Tight positive power tolerance of 0W to +5W ensures you receive modules at or above nameplate power and contributes to minimizing
module mismatch losses leading to improved system yield.
3. Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-220W Images
4. Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-220W Specification
Electrical parameters at Standard Test Conditions (STC)窗体底端
Power output tolerances
0 / + 5
Voltage at Pmax
Current at Pmax
5. FAQ of Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-220W
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
Q3:How to guarantee the Quality of the products？
A3:We have established the international advanced Quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict Quality test；We resolutely put an end to unQualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|