Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-210W Description
Solar panels can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential
-Tests by independent laboratories prove that modules:
Fully conform withü certification and regulatory standards.
Withstand windü loads of up to 2.4kPa and snow loads of up to 5.4kPa, confirming mechanical stability.
Successfully endureü ammonia and salt-mist exposure at the highest severity level, ensuring their performance in adverse conditions.
- Tight positive power tolerance of 0W to +5W ensures you receive modules at or above nameplate power and contributes to minimizing
module mismatch losses leading to improved system yield.
- Top ranking in the “TÜV Rheinland Energy Yield Test” and the “PHOTON Test” demonstrates high performance and annual energy
2. Main Features of the Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-210W
- 10-year limited product warranty1.
- Limited power warranty1: 1 year at 98% of the minimal rated power
output, 10 years at 92% of the minimal rated power output, 25 years
at 82% of the minimal rated power output.
1In compliance with our Warranty Terms and Conditions.
• QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES
IEC 61215, IEC 61730, MCS, CE, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, PV Cycle, SA 8000
3. Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-210W Images
4. Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-210W Specification
Power output tolerances
0 / + 5
Voltage at Pmax
Current at Pmax
5. FAQ of Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 48Cell-210W
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|