1.Structure of Monocrystalline silicon Solar Modules 230Watt Description
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. Aesthetic appearance with excellent efficiency based on innovative photovoltaic technologies.
2. Strong frame, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa, instead of the normal.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
2. Monocrystalline silicon Solar Modules 230Watt Specification
|ITEM NO.:||Mono 156*156 cell, 60pcs. Power 230Wp|
|Maximum Power(W)|| 230|
|Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)|| 29.5|
|Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)|| 7.80|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)|| 36.8|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)|| 8.45|
|Solar Cell:||156*156 Mono|
|Number of Cell(pcs)||6*10|
|Brand Name of Solar Cells|| Bluesun Cell|
|Size of Module(mm)||1650*992*40/45/50|
|Caple & Connector Type||Pass the TUV Certificate|
|Cell Efficiency for 260W(%)||16.6%|
|Weight Per Piece(KG)||19.5KG|
|Junction Box Type||Pass the TUV Certificate|
|Front Glass Thikness(mm)||3.2|
|Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)||+0.04|
|Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)||-0.38|
|Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)||-0.47|
|Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)||+0.04|
|Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)||-0.38|
|Temperature Range|| -40°C to +85°C|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||2400Pa|
|Allowable Hail Load||23m/s ,7.53g|
|Bypass Diode Rating(A)||12|
|Warranty||100% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.|
|Standard Test Conditions||AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C|
|Packing|| carton or pallet|
|1*20'||14 Pallets / 316pcs|
|1*40'STD||25 Pallets / 700pcs |
3. Detail picture of Monocrystalline silicon Solar Modules 230Watt
4.Standard production line of Bluesun Factory
5. Packaging&Shipping of Monocrystalline silicon Solar Modules 230Watt
** Normally packing: 1pc/2pcs/3pcs/10pcs/25pcs per carton
** Individual packing requirement is acceptable.
|Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport|
|By Air||Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport|
|By Express||Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.|
6. Certificate of Monocrystalline silicon Solar Modules 230Watt
- Q:DIY home solar panels?
- Did okorder.com/ . This will absolutely save yourself!
- Q:Solar Panels!!???!!!?
- Solar Panels are collections of solar cells. These panels basically collect the incoming sun's electromagnetic radiation and convert it into electrical energy. A solar cell is any device that directly converts the energy in light into electrical energy through the process of photovoltaics. The development of solar cell technology begins with the 839 research of French physicist Antoine-César Becquerel. Becquerel observed the photovoltaic effect while experimenting with a solid electrode in an electrolyte solution when he saw a voltage develop when light fell upon the electrode.
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- Have okorder.com . It might surely benefit anyone!
- Q:electronics help solar panel?
-  Use it to charge 4 pieces AA cell ( connect in series to make 5V battery pack ) for 0 to 4 hours. Good for cell rated 600mAH ,2000mAH,2500mAH.  Cannot increase current. Buy some more this panel and hook them together in parallel to increase current. You need at least ten pieces to make current reaches .6A to light up some 6V bulbs.
- Q:help understanding solar panel stuff?
- Any fan you find in a store is going to expect AC, not DC, which is what solar panels produce. An inverter changes DC to AC. You'll probably want a deep cycle car battery to smooth out overages and underages. Any fan will tell you how many watts it uses. Panels should (i haven't looked) tell you how many watts they produce. Just off hand, I'd guess you're looking at a 2'x4' panel. Considering how much you'll be paying for the rest of the stuff, a good 00' cord is appropriate,. Last, it's worth the experience, but you'll never recover the cost of everything that you'll have to buy. Have fun.
- Q:simple definition of how a solar panel works?
- Sunlight (photons) hit a piece of silicon and knock electrons out of it. That causes a flow of electrons, which is electrical current. simple enough? a better explanation from wikipedia: A solar cell is a device that converts the energy of sunlight directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. Sometimes the term solar cell is reserved for devices intended specifically to capture energy from sunlight such as solar panels and solar cells, while the term photovoltaic cell is used when the light source is unspecified.
- Q:Is using a thick cardboard backing for a solar panel ok?
- No,do not use card board because your cells are quite powerful. Accident short might cause fire. Replace it with another piece of plexi-glass.
- Q:How do you connect solar panel?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Would you put solar panels on your home? and why?
- I would because it will help me consume less energy and it will not have any effect on our planet earth. AlsoThere is no waste involved like you would get with fossil fuels, and no pollution to expel into our atmosphere. In the middle of winter we would normally be using enormous amounts of fossil fuel, proving very costly. Residential solar power does not give us this problem. This will help our planet alot
- Q:How to hook up a Solar Panel To a single outlet?
- That solar panel puts out about amp (in round numbers). If you are talking about a 20vac outlet, you'll have to send the output of the solar panel through an inverter. That brings it up to 20vac. 20 watts at 20 volts means you'll only be able to draw 0.6667 amps. With an inverter at 85% efficiency, you'll only get about 0.4 amps. That would barely light a CFL. 20 watts of power at 7 volts = amp (in round numbers) 20 watts of power at 20vac = 0.6667 amp (in round numbers) Power (watts) = current x voltage. If you increase voltate, you must decrease current to get the same watts. Watts is the common denominator in power measurement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range