1.Structure of Monocrystalline silicon Solar Modules 230Watt Description
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. Aesthetic appearance with excellent efficiency based on innovative photovoltaic technologies.
2. Strong frame, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa, instead of the normal.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
2. Monocrystalline silicon Solar Modules 230Watt Specification
|ITEM NO.:||Mono 156*156 cell, 60pcs. Power 230Wp|
|Maximum Power(W)|| 230|
|Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)|| 29.5|
|Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)|| 7.80|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)|| 36.8|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)|| 8.45|
|Solar Cell:||156*156 Mono|
|Number of Cell(pcs)||6*10|
|Brand Name of Solar Cells|| Bluesun Cell|
|Size of Module(mm)||1650*992*40/45/50|
|Caple & Connector Type||Pass the TUV Certificate|
|Cell Efficiency for 260W(%)||16.6%|
|Weight Per Piece(KG)||19.5KG|
|Junction Box Type||Pass the TUV Certificate|
|Front Glass Thikness(mm)||3.2|
|Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)||+0.04|
|Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)||-0.38|
|Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)||-0.47|
|Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)||+0.04|
|Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)||-0.38|
|Temperature Range|| -40°C to +85°C|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||2400Pa|
|Allowable Hail Load||23m/s ,7.53g|
|Bypass Diode Rating(A)||12|
|Warranty||100% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.|
|Standard Test Conditions||AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C|
|Packing|| carton or pallet|
|1*20'||14 Pallets / 316pcs|
|1*40'STD||25 Pallets / 700pcs |
3. Detail picture of Monocrystalline silicon Solar Modules 230Watt
4.Standard production line of Bluesun Factory
5. Packaging&Shipping of Monocrystalline silicon Solar Modules 230Watt
** Normally packing: 1pc/2pcs/3pcs/10pcs/25pcs per carton
** Individual packing requirement is acceptable.
|Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport|
|By Air||Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport|
|By Express||Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.|
6. Certificate of Monocrystalline silicon Solar Modules 230Watt
- Q:Solar Battery System?
- A solar panel is usually 36 cells and intended to charge a 2V lead acid battery. The battery in laptops may be somewhere between 5 and 20V. The panel might charge a laptop when it is cold, but they heat up in the sun and then it would no longer charge. Typical lap top power supplies are 3 to 4 amps. You need 2 panels in series to get enough voltage to charge the battery directly, but this is wasteful. If you want to charge at the same rate as a lap top power supply you need large panels to provide 5 amps. The 5 Amp panel will only give 5A when pointed directly at the full sun. There may be between 2 and 5 hours a day equivalent full sun depending where you are, time of year. If you want more than that, you need larger panels, or more than one in parallel for a 2V system. It makes sense to charge a 2V battery with the solar panel, and use that to operate the lap top with a car type power supply for a laptop, which runs from a 2V battery (see link below for an example). Get the biggest panel you can afford, and the battery should be larger if you want to run the lap top when the sun isn't shining. Perhaps a 20AH battery is a minimum size. All this costs more than a lap top.
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- They consist of a semiconductor junction which has an uneven distribution of charge so it has an electric field in it. When light hits the material, an electron is knocked off from its parent atom and can move around the material. The electric field pushes it in one direction, et voila. You have current! (it's most complicated than that, but it needs quantum physics to understand). In summary, light goes in and DC electricity comes out of the panel. To use it in your house you will need an inverter as well, which turns it into useful AC. Then you need a way of using up the extra electricity you produce when it's sunny but you're not using power Some people use batteries, most people use 'grid tied' systems, plug in to the national grid and sell electricity to power companies that you're not using! Unfortunately, without major subsidies (like those offered in Germany, Japan and soon the UK), solar panels aren't likely to be cost effective. In the UK it costs about £5-6,000 to install a kWp of solar power and it will make about £90 of electricity a year. In California it's sunnier, so would make about £200 of electricity a year, but it's still very VERY expensive without subsidy. On the plus side, technology is improving. Thin film technology can be done at half the price, so I'd say hold on until thin film solar cells go up for sale (right now they only sell them to companies for big projects). Prices should drop by at least half in the coming years if they can make enough to sell to households - and at that price it'll be worth it in places like California.
- Q:What is the best low power alternative for TV set, to use as screen for dvd player, with a 30watt solar panel?
- Do what we do when power is cut (although we have very reliable power - we loose as much as 2 hours a year), is go Amish. That is go without powered technology. Now, for you, you need more than a solar panel (and likely more than 30W, but that is a start) - you need a battery or set of batteries to store the collected power. 20Ah might do. You need an inverter to power things. For that, likely a 300W will do. For a TV, go shopping, and look at the labels on the back of the TVs. I just bought a 24 TV rated at 40W. If you get a 9 LED TV, it may be likely you can run that directly from battery, for many have separate DC brick supplies. With those, you can make a cable to power it directly from a 2V or so battery, if the supply can make 2 to 5V. Depending on your provider, you may be able to get a mini-decoder which uses a separate brick or wall supply, which means the decoder likely can be directly battery powered. Such a decoder may draw less than 20W.
- Q:Solar Panel - DC motor - Rated Power ? Functionality ?
- Wood? Steel tubing could be a lot lighter. Use the hardest narrowest tires you can find bicycle wheels and tires would work nicely and they can be had with really light disc breaks. As for a motor a golf cart motor is made to order. You can get an old electric golf cart and have almost all the parts you will need. Hell cover the roof of the cart with photo voltaic and have a ball. Note I stress weight savings as weight will cost you energy and with photos you won't have much to spare. You will need a battery pac of some sort lithium are a better choice than lead acid. there is a ton more to consider good luck with your project.
- Q:Solar Energy Panel VS. Energy Efficient Bulbs?
- get a voltage tester and test the output from the panel if it is a 24 volt output which is then inverted the reading should be that of the inverter. however if you solar panel installer installed an LCD panel that controls the electricity you can monitor any faults from the panel. Make sure that the panel you feel is not working is producing the same amount of electricity as the others. As for the bulb buy a new one from a different make and see what happens but by testing the output voltage and power you are bound to find the fault.. I have just thought of this the panels supply electricity to big batteries that then distributes power to all the house perhaps the battery supplying power to your room is faulty or the connections to the inverter might be faulty. BEST option if you can afford it because it will be expensive is to buy a solar monitoring system that control the panel and batteries you can even connect it to your laptop and control all the power.
- Q:How can a solar panel work for me?
- Yes, it can. Now what do you expect out of it? It can reduce your electric bill by some amount. That amount depends on how many solar panels you install and how sunny your days are. You have to pretty much cover a roof to get a substantial electric reduction. There are 2 companies where I live that have installed solar panels and covered most of their roofs with them. They've reduced their electric bill by about 30%. It's expensive to do this. Don't expect a fast pay back. In fact you may save more by using solar heating panels for hot water than by using solar electric panels. I think it's cheaper as well.
- Q:How much does it cost to put solar panels on a house? ?
- The most cost-effective solution, which the vast majority of new installs use today, is solar alongside the regular power company. That way, you need no batteries, and if the solar array isn't producing enough at any given time, you draw from the electric company. When the array is producing more than you need, instead of just throwing that power away, the power company buys it (usually). In short, yes, you will still have an electric bill, but a smaller one. On our house, the electric bill was a little less than $5 a month, with an end-of-year settlement of an additional $2. How much does it cost? Unfortunately, that's like asking how much personal transportation costs. Some people need a van to transport the kids to soccer, some may get by with a motorcycle, others may need only a bicycle. The best thing is to contact a professional installer to get a quote based on your location and electrical usage. Solar electric does not make financial sense in all areas. Our array cost $2,000 but don't use that as a guide. Yours might be 0 times that, or half that, depending on your area and needs.
- Q:how do you make solar panel?
- I'm afraid you can't just make a solar panel with things just laying around the house. They require some specialized materials and techniques to create. Just buy what you need.
- Q:information on solar panels?
- The main components for a solar electric system are the panels, racks for mounting the panels, and inverter to convert the panel's DC power to AC, which can be pumped into the grid if necessary. There would also be various electrical supplies involved - wire, conduit, possibly a switch and/or circuit breaker. On the paperwork side, there's a building permit, permission from the power company to connect, and some inspections. Although it could be done by a homeowner, it's not a trivial project, and the best way to get it set up is to contract a professional solar installer. They all give free quotes, and can explain your various options when they visit.
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range