1. Structure of Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR050M-CR065M
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability. The solar cells are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and high-clarity low-iron tempered glass, and sealed by the silica gel in a anodized aluminum frame . The solar module has got the professional certificate as following:
2. Main Features of Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR050M-CR065M
esthetic appearance, with stands high wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
3. Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR050M-CR065M Images
4. Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR050M-CR065M Specification
125mm × 125mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
(3) How long will you deliver the solar modules?
We need to purchase the materials according to the list confirmed by you and put into production, and we will do our best to get your satisfaction.
- Q:How to maintain a battery with a solar panel?
- Yes, you can purchase a solar photovoltaic array to keep your batteries charged. You will need a Photovoltaic Cell Panel that produces 27 + watts (6volts x 4.5 amps = 27 watts) at 6 volts of electricity, a Charge Controller that allows only 4.5 amps of power through to the battery and will reduce the amps as the battery nears full charge and shut off the Panel when the battery is fully charged, and a 6v. Battery. Figure you will need a photovoltaic panel capable of producing a minimum of 27 watts if you are going to charge a completely dead 6 v. battery in one day. (with a clear sky). The way the system works is the sunlight strikes the cells on the panel and releases the excess electrons in the cells, they travel along central wires to your battery and charge the battery. When the sun sets, the procedure is reversed and the electrons flow backwards from the battery, into the photovoltaic cells. That is where the Charge Controller is needed. It acts a one way gate and lets the electrons go into the battery, but won't let them go backwards to the Panel. Just set your panel in the sun at the optimum angle for the season and your latitude on earth, connect the charge controller and then the battery, and it will keep your battery charged. Don't waste your money on the small wattage solar photovoltaic systems that claim to keep your battery charged. They simply can't do it unless your battery is in like new condition and is fully charged when they are hooked up. If you battery is a few months old, the small wattage photovoltaic systems can't keep up with the loss of power from sulfation inside the battery.
- Q:are biological solar panels possible?
- Plants and algaes and cyanobacteria already exist. What exactly do you want?
- Q:Solar panels IRS refunds?
- The energy credits are non-refundable. That means that they only reduce your existing tax liability. If the credit is more than your tax liability, the excess is lost. Examples: If your tax liability is $5,000 and you qualify for a $3,000 non-refundable credit, it reduces your tax liability to $2,000. If you had paid in $5,000, you would get a refund for $3,000. If you had paid in $3,000, you'd get a refund of $,000. If your tax liability was $2,000, a $3,000 credit would wipe it out and the other $,000 would be lost forever. If you had paid in $2,000, you'd get a refund for $2,000. If you had paid in $,000, you'd get a refund of $,000. BTW, check your math. 30% of $2k is not $3,000.
- Q:Why are solar panels not that efficient?
- The most important thing is for how much time the sun shines at your place. If you are living at a place where the sun shines just for to 2 hours then installing a solar panel will be of no use. But if sun shines at least 9-0 hours then solar panels will be in use.
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- They are powered by the sun. You set them up out side of the house or on the roof and the sunlight shines on them through out the day. It stores the energy into light so when you turn on a light it is from the sun's energy. Plus it can save you on electric bills.
- Q:0 Watt solar panel question?
- Watts okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel System companies at the swapmeet?
- Hard to say. Solar panels are becoming more common these days. May want to ask if the vendor is licensed and bonded contractor (if he's doing installation as well as panel sales). Find out the name of the equipment that this guy is selling (panels and other hardware) and do a search. For that matter, get the guys name and do a search on it to see he pops up elsewhere.
- Q:Solar panels and supplementing your AC power source.?
- you have had 2 good solutions already yet once you go with greater advantageous examining on photograph voltaic panels and technical suggestions on the factor components of a photo voltaic panel setting up take a seem on the link under which has over one hundred quite good articles on photograph voltaic.
- Q:Increase Solar Panel Efficiency?
- If you have a way to keep silicon panels cool, that really helps. On a hot summer day, our array was down 20% in production. I sprayed a hose to wash the panels, and for a few minutes, the power spiked to 20% ABOVE normal. The usual thing to do is mount the panels exposed to the wind if you can, or at least 8 off the roof otherwise. A few lucky souls with access to free stream water on their property have been known to use water cooling under their panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range