Order On-line Tracking
1. Always wear protective head gear, insulating gloves and safety shoes (with rubber soles).
2. Keep the PV module packed in the carton until installation.
3. Do not touch the PV module unnecessarily during installation. The glass surface and the frames get hot. There is a risk of burn, or you may collapse because of electric shock.
4. Do not work under rain, snow or windy conditions.
5. Use insulated tools
6. Do not use wet tools
7. Do not drop tools or hard objects on PV modules
8. When installing PV modules far above ground, do not drop any object(e.g. PV module or tools).
9. Make sure flammable gases are not generated near the installation site.
10. Completely cover the PV module surface with an opaque material during PV module installation and wiring.
11. Plug in the connector tight and ensure the wiring work.
12. Due to the risk of electrical shock, do not perform any work if the terminals of PV module are wet.
13. Do not touch the terminal box and the end of output cable ends ( connectors) with bare hands during installation or under sunlight, regardless of whether the PV module is connected to or disconnected from the system.
14. Do not unplug the connector if the system circuit is connected to a load.
15. Do not stamp on the glass at work. There is a risk of injury or electric shock if glass is broken.
16. Do not work alone (always work as a team of 2 or more people).
17. Wear a safety belt if working far above the ground.
18. Do not wear metallic jewelry which can cause electric shock during installation.
19. Do not damage the surrounding PV modules or mounting structure when replacing a PV module.
20. Bind cables by the insulation locks. Drooping down of cables from the terminal box could possibly cause various problems such as animal biting electricity leakage in puddle.
1. How long will my inquiry get response?
Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Can I get professional service and suggestion?
Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Do you accept OEM or customized design?
OEM & ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
4. What if I need specific design?
Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|