1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Solar Panel experts...please help.?
- I'm not an expert, but I recently went through the process and now have a system on my home. I got 3 quotes from 3 licensed contractors and they all seemed to be about the same, the prices seemed to be based on the amount of energy they produced. In CA and I'm sure everywhere else they are tested by an independent agency which rates the output of the panels. You seem to have similar usage as my house, I got a 3.75kwhdc unit, it isn't expected to eliminate my bill, but it should reduce it by quite a bit. I've only had it for a few months and it took me from about 45 kwh per day to around 0. I know I'll have lower output in the winter, but my usage is lower in the winter as well. I decided on this size unit to maximize my rebates and I can take advantage of my utilities rebates when I add to the system in a few years. The difference between panels seemed to be how big they were. Some systems can be twice the size and produce the same amount of energy. I put a couple links below that I found helpful. The roseville pv buy down program has some great links that give information about specific systems.
- Q:Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- : Mostly produce heat 2: Keep Clean, trim branches, over hanging shrubs, and things like that.
- Q:kilowatt solar panel help?
- Also you can look for INSOLATION TABLES on the Internet. Keep in mind, though, that the useful output of a solar system that produces AC will be somewhat less than the theoretical value. Local conditions, orientation of the modules, dust on modules, wire resistance losses and efficiency of inverters will drag down the true output. My 6 kW system produces just over 4 kW at optimum sun height.
- Q:Why are solar panels placed on the roof of houses?
- in case you had 2 mind cells to rub at the same time, think about nicely-known that at present's image voltaic panels are more suitable in each thanks to the antiquated, out of date, artifacts you're blathering and spewing about. If any image voltaic panels are happening the white domicile, they're going to be cutting-side. once again, technological awareness and expertise have moved on and left you choking of their dirt, scratching your azz and furrowing your neanderthal little foreheadin a futile attempt to understand what has occurred.............
- Q:How do I get a grant passed for my school for solar panels?
- it quite is attending to be a actual crutch for Republicans isn't this? Cuts in those Bush era very own loan assure courses won't cover / 4 of the expenditures of in simple terms Irene on my own so shall we toss that argument out interior the trash, the place it belongs. this is devoid of going into the expenditures of the Midwest tornadoes, the fires in Texas and their drought, the fires in New Mexico, and the earthquake interior the Mid Atlantic. And greater to come again. in no way formerly in our historic past have we demanded that catastrophe alleviation for our human beings be tied to cuts in courses, and once you're honest, you will see that many different courses are on their slicing block too, lots of them an identical ones they tried to ram down our throats final time they dug of their heels, and seem how super that became out...our credit status went down. Are they loopy to choose greater?
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Contact your power company. They will advise you of the proper configuration. If you try to attempt this without notifying the power company and something goes wrong, they can and most likely will hold you responsible for all damages.
- Q:Price and energy production of solar panels?
- so, you think that the best idea is to just keep focusing on oil and not to try to compete? EVERY CON I've talked to on here goes on and on about how green energy is a bad idea? yet, here's China, with a focused goal and actually making it happen... wonder how far we would be in the US without the cons fighting us every step of the way... how's that buggy whip business going cons? THAT'S what we mean when we say thanks to Republicans do you think green energy isn't going to happen? China's already doing it... we can either catch up, or give up... and give up has a big unempmloyment rate attached to it...
- Q:Solar Panel info needed?
- A 50-watt rating means the panel will produce 50 watts as long as the standard conditions are maintained. So if you had this bright sun and cool temperatures for 6 hours, the panel would deliver 50 x 6 = 900 watt hours, or a little shy of kilowatt-hour. Kilowatt-hours (kWh) is the reading on your electric bill. However, like most advertising, the 50-watt number is not realistic. They assume that the air surrounding the panel is very cold. 25 watts is a better number to use for this size of panel for engineering purposes.
- Q:Help choosing solar panels?
- first okorder.com/ example: house roof is 20' x 20' 20' = 240, so sq. inches of roof is = 57,600 say rain fall for your area is 3 per month on average. 57,600 x 3 = 72,800 of rain collected. Using the conversion chart link above, that many cubic inches of water = 750 gallons of water free per month. Look at your water bill and see how much you use. Solar panels take on average 2-20 yrs to pay themselves off, just in time for them to be replaced. Paddle wheels go on for just about forever. We still find large paddle wheel mills in the USA that are over 200 yrs old, and still functioning.
- Q:I'm have a DIY solar panel and wanted to use micro inverters?
- Solar okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range