Monocrystal Solar Energy Cell
Main fence wide:1.4-1.5mm back electrode wide：2-2.5mm
Fence line qty：90
remark:our company cells as per working current concentrate principle,separate the first and the second grade
Factory Picture of Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The perfect time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Solar cells and the difference between ordinary batteries. Why is the solar cell is converted into electrical energy, zinc battery is what is converted into chemical energy
- The so-called chemical energy, in fact, is "chemical potential". Can be released through the oxidation-reduction reaction of energy, into other energy. This is the release of chemical energy.
- Q:How about the current market price for the film solar?
- The price for the film solar in the Chinese market is changed a lot due to the mass production of the film solar in a lot of factories.
- Q:Solar cell life for several years
- In physics called solar photovoltaic (Photovoltaic, photo light, voltaics volts, abbreviated as PV), referred to as photovoltaic.
- Q:What information can I get from the Internet about the solar cell modules? Such as what it is? How it is made?
- Here is what I can found online about the solar cell module for your information: A bulk silicon PV module consists of multiple individual solar cells connected, nearly always in series, to increase the power and voltage above that from a single solar cell. The voltage of a PV module is usually chosen to be compatible with a 12V battery. An individual silicon solar cell has a voltage of just under 0.6V under 25 °C and AM1.5 illumination.
- Q:Many people said the usage of solar cell can reduce the cost overall, but does anyone agree with me that it actually cost a lot to operate a solar cell system?
- The solar cell will cost less in long run because the sunlight is considered to be an infinite resources that can be used forever.
- Q:I studied very hard at school, but I just can not figure out how solar cells work, anybody can help me with that?
- The principle of solar cells is quite difficult to understand.
- Q:How long is the long cycle solar cell life?
- There are charging conditions, if often less than filling, charge less than the release, then it will soon be "broken", a single cycle of the amount of charge should be more than 1.2 times the discharge
- Q:Why is the solar cell produced by DC
- The electrons in the outer layer of the semiconductor nuclei are absorbed into the high energy level when they are exposed to light. The unstable electrons are returned to the semiconductor by the external circuit. The direction of the movement of the electrons in the external circuit is determined.
- Q:What's the relationship between solar energy materials and solar cells?
- The solar cells can be divided into different categories based on the different kinds of solar materials which are used to produce the solar cells.
- Q:What is a polymer solar cell and how does it work?
- Polymer solar cell is a type of flexible solar cell made with polymers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range