Monocrystal Solar Energy Cell
Main fence wide:1.4-1.5mm back electrode wide：2-2.5mm
Fence line qty：90
remark:our company cells as per working current concentrate principle,separate the first and the second grade
Factory Picture of Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The perfect time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:The history of solar cells
- lithium sulfur dioxide battery and lithium thionyl chloride battery is very characteristic. Their positive electrode active material is also the solvent of the electrolyte. This structure only occurs in the electrochemical system of non-aqueous solution. Therefore, the research of lithium batteries has also promoted the development of nonaqueous system electrochemical theory. In addition to the use of various non-aqueous solvents, people also carried out the polymer thin film battery research.
- Q:The difference between a fuel cell and a solar cell
- In general, the fuel cell has the following characteristics: (1) high energy conversion efficiency He will directly convert the chemical energy of fuel into electricity, the middle without the combustion process, and thus not limited by the Carnot cycle.
- Q:How to manufacture solar cells?
- It's a bit difficult to describe.
- Q:Can the 156x156mm high efficiency single crystal cells assembly function better compared to the traditional one?
- The media already commented a lot on the 156x156mm high efficiency single crystal cells assembly, which make me wonderabout its real function.
- Q:Where can I buy solar cells?
- Actually you can rent one, no need to buy one.
- Q:What are the advantages of monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon in solar power?
- polysilicon, ribbon silicon, thin film materials (including microcrystalline silicon-based film, compound-based film and dye film). From the industrial development point of view, the focus from the single crystal to the direction of the development of polysilicon and film, the main reason:  solar head can supply more and less head and tail;  for solar cells, (3 hours) The production process of polysilicon is progressing continuously. The automatic casting furnace can produce more than 200 kilograms of ingot per production cycle (50 hours),
- Q:How can I calculate the cost of using solar cells if I put a fully-functional solar system in my house?
- Sunrun solar lets you get started for as little as $0 down, but to install it, it will cost you a lot.
- Q:How is the solar panel and the battery connected?
- In the case of solar power to charge the battery at the same time, the battery power supply is completely feasible, in this case, the load will use the power of electricity directly to the use of solar cells, the remaining charge to the battery; the contrary, if the solar battery power is not enough , Will also take electricity from the battery at the same time.
- Q:Why should the solar cells be laserized?
- Compared to the mechanical scribing in terms of slag will not cause short circuit, laser scribing is non-contact processing way, will not cause damage to the substrate.
- Q:How can the solar power change our life by using solar cells material?
- There is a lot of research indicating that by the mass use of solar cells, the solar power is becoming one of the least expensive overall sources of power
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range