MONOCRYSTAL SOLAR CELL
Main fence wide:1.5mm back electrode wide：2.8mm
Fence line qty：90
FACTORY PICTURE OF SOLAR CELL
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The perfect time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:How does the solar panel produce it yourself?
- Step 5: Assemble the battery Place the titled titanium dioxide film face up on the table, drop one or two drops of electrolyte containing iodine and iodide ions on the membrane, and then press the conductive surface of the counter electrode down on the titanium dioxide film The The two pieces of glass were slightly staggered so as to use the exposed portions as the electrodes for testing. Use two clips to hold the battery, so that your solar cell is made
- Q:Where and how can I find more information of Photovoltaic Cells Solar Panels? Can anybody share more about that?
- Photovoltaic cells produce electricity directly from sunlight. Photovoltaic cells are also called PV cells or solar cells. Many PV cells are used in remote locations not connected to the electric grid. Photovoltaic cells comprise the main component in solar panels and are also used to power watches, calculators, solar lights, and lighted road signs.
- Q:PV: the battery to the battery charge problem
- Resistance into the battery, then there is a change, because the battery resistance is constantly changing. When the battery is full, the measured voltage is the float voltage, it is full. When full, cut off the solar energy output, you can protect.
- Q:How does solar cell technology apply to our daily life?
- The solar cell which can format the solar array generates solar power for daily life usage.
- Q:I am working on research for the usage of solar cells, where can I find more news of solar cells?
- You can try Phys.org, who provides the latest news on science including: Physics, Space Science, Earth Science, Health and Medicine.
- Q:Is solar cell technology very developed and v applied to life a lot?
- Yes as far as I know.
- Q:Can the 156x156mm high efficiency single crystal cells assembly function better compared to the traditional one?
- Our company is planning to upgrade our supply system into the 156x156mm high efficiency single crystal celsl assembly, but we are still not sure if it is really that great.
- Q:Where can I get a competitive price for this solar cell? The 2bb/3bb polycrystalline solar cell panel?
- 2bb/3bb polycrystalline solar cell panel is a conventional solar cell you can basically get anywhere, but mostly it is produced in China.
- Q:Why is the solar cell produced by DC
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region.
- Q:What kind of products can be considered as the solar cell products?
- Anything you can think about that is powered by solar cells are considered to be the solar cell products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range