1.Structure of Solar Module Description
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||250w black solar panel package information, usually use carton, wooden case and pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||25-35 days after all payment confirmed|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Optimum Operating Voltage: 30.7V
Optimum Operating Current: 8.144A
250w full black mono solar panels specification as following
|Maximum Power at STC (Pamx)||250w|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||30.7V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||8.144A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||36.91V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||9.153A|
|Solar Cell Efficiency (%)||17.7|
|Solar Module Efficiency (%)||15.27|
|Maximum System Voltage||DC1000|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|STC:Irradiance 1000W/m2,Modules Temperature 25°C,AM=1.5 |
|Front glass||3.2mm tempered glass|
|Frame||Anodized aluminium alloy|
|Connector||Plug and socket|
|Output cables||PV 4.0mm2,0.9m|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)||47°C±2°C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax||-0.46%/K|
|Temperature Coefficient of VOC||-0.356/K|
|Temperature Coefficient of ISC||+0.024/K|
|10 years limited product warranty|
|15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output|
|25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output|
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Do solar panels float?
- With the Oceans rising as fast as they are, I hope so. LOL
- Q:Need some Information about solar panels ?
- No. The only coatings I am aware of are those that reduce reflection so more light gets through the protective surface to the actual cells. Anything thing that affects appearance is going to be reflecting light back to the viewer and the photons of that light are not available for electricity or heat. If the appearance of the panels offends you, then they need to be concealed by a fence of panels around them that do not throw shadows on the panels.
- Q:I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.?
- You can buy Solar Charger Regulators. I don't. These chargers limit the charging current to the batteries, so you do not get a full efficiency of the solar panel. They disconnect the batteries from the user side (the bulbs you use) if the battery voltage goes below a certain level (i.e. below 8V for a 2V battery), so you cannot use all the power available in the batteries, even in emergency. They introduce, at least, a 0.7V loss (diode forward voltage) between the panel and the battery. If you have SEVERAL panels and a lot of batteries, use a controller as above. If you only have one panel, insert a 5A trip fuse in line (in your case: twice the current of the panel), and a 0-20A diode in series between the panel and the batteries (Kathode side of the + of the battery, Anode side of the + of the panel). Install a voltmeter across the battery. The fuse will prevent any short or over-charge current. The diode will prevent the battery to discharge into the panel at night if it is not already protected. The voltmeter will allow you to watch the status. Your thought of limiting the voltage is useless: should the battery be low, the panel will drop its voltage, limited by the max current. Should the battery be fully charged and the solar panel at full efficiency, it will just try to charge the battery more. A bit of bubbles may result, hence the voltmeter to watch over it. If you want to limit the voltage to 4V, put a 4V Zener (4Vx2.5W!) in series with a resistor of, say, 7V-4V/2.5A or ~ Ohm, 5W, in parallel with the panel.
- Q:how many solar panels will i need?
- you silly ! with Solar there is always room for error . you have to build it in to your numbers . solar is full of errors . So you should plan on producing at 3 times what you expect you will need . then you have enough .
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels are very good. Although they may start off expensive, they will soon make up for the money spent. But they will only be useful when facing south and in sunny-ish countries. :)
- Q:Solar panels and your opinion?
- The payback is usually between about 5 and 5 years depending on how expensive electricity is in your area, the rebates available, and where you live (is it sunny most of the time?) Most people that get them don't do it for the investment - they do it to be energy responsible - but it's not a bad way to do both if you have the money to put into it. I personally just pay for the green energy option from my electricity provider. So I am buying power from solar and wind farms, and it cost about 0% more per month. I don't get the benefit of free power, but it comes with a smaller price tag initially, and I think when we all invest in these technologies, the price will improve over time, so energy costs will be lower in the future.
- Q:How much does it cost to install Solar Panels?
- The cost of a solar power system depends on various factors including the number of panels, the size of the inverted, the number of storey on your home your location.
- Q:does vibration affect solar panels?
- clearly. if the panel is moved, its action will be distorted. it should be kept in a level, stable location to reduce likelihood of such events occuring.
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range