1.Structure of Solar Module Description
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||250w black solar panel package information, usually use carton, wooden case and pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||25-35 days after all payment confirmed|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Optimum Operating Voltage: 30.7V
Optimum Operating Current: 8.144A
250w full black mono solar panels specification as following
|Maximum Power at STC (Pamx)||250w|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||30.7V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||8.144A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||36.91V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||9.153A|
|Solar Cell Efficiency (%)||17.7|
|Solar Module Efficiency (%)||15.27|
|Maximum System Voltage||DC1000|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|STC:Irradiance 1000W/m2,Modules Temperature 25°C,AM=1.5 |
|Front glass||3.2mm tempered glass|
|Frame||Anodized aluminium alloy|
|Connector||Plug and socket|
|Output cables||PV 4.0mm2,0.9m|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)||47°C±2°C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax||-0.46%/K|
|Temperature Coefficient of VOC||-0.356/K|
|Temperature Coefficient of ISC||+0.024/K|
|10 years limited product warranty|
|15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output|
|25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output|
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:background of solar panel?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:80 watt solar panel ? what dose that mean?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:How Can I Reduce A Solar Panels Output To 3volts From 9volts?
- By hitting #x2F;3 of it with rocks! See what I did there!
- Q:Why should I use a Charge Controller for my Battery and Solar Panel based on these provided details?
- Should I really be concerned with a Charge Controller? Yes. The main purpose of the charge controller is to protect the battery from over charging. Over charging reduces battery life. And spending extra money for a MPPT type controller will get more more useable power out of your solar panel. Would another battery of the same magnitude be helpful in preventing an accident? How much storage capacity does your current battery have (measured in kWH)? A ~$20 Kill-a-Watt meter would take a lot of uncertainty out of how much power you actually use. Even deep cycle batteries suffer reduced battery life from deep discharges. The battery sounds too small for the loads you describe so I would think you would want more. ---------------------------------------... After reading the other answer In a nutshell, with your small 2 volt starting battery, 24 volt panel and a mix of unknown loads, (which is correct), I thought I would elaborate. I had not considered the possibility that you bought a 24 volt panel for your 2 volt battery. Hooking the panel you bought directly to the current battery is a horrible idea. I you were lucky it would just cook the battery in a short period of time. You basically bought the wrong type of panel for a 2 volt system. I assume that there are no controllers on the the market for this situation. If that's the case, I don't know of any good way match the 24v panel to the 2 volt battery.
- Q:With everyone thinking green...how green are solar panels?
- there okorder.com/
- Q:pool leak solar panel?
- If you do not isolate the solar system when backwashing your filter, you WILL pump DE into the panels and plug them and destroy them. At this point you may have to disconnect the panels, wash them from the RETURN SIDE (from the higher pipe and HOPE that the DE will flow out of the panels... most likely your pool guy just screwed up your solar real good... if the DE is plugging your panels, when winter comes your panels will split because they are holding water and the freezing water will split them... I hope your pool guy has insurance
- Q:How much money does it cost to make ONE solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . Possibly this could immediately instruct each and every one!
- Q:Solar panels for security cameras?
- Only okorder.com/... Each battery will will need to be enclosed in a box from the weather to preserve it as well as the charge controllers. All this work can be done with success, but will be costly if that's what you want, and want it done right. You have no short cuts around this unless you want to damage your cameras? I still say it would be much easier to run conduit under ground for your power supply to each camera, and it would cost less money and time.
- Q:adding more solar panel & battery?
- That charge controller is notoriously cheap and burns up easily. If you are going add solar panels, also buy another charge controller to go with them. They can both be connected to the same battery bank. I don't believe the kit comes with batteries, so you would buy whatever size 2V battery bank your power requirements call for. The size of the inverter depends entirely on what you are going to power with it, not the size of the panel array. As long as you are not powering anything that is over the 300W rating, you don't need a new one. Just be sure to check the details of the inverter, is it 300W continuous, or can it handle up to a 300W surge? Also, it's a modified sine wave inverter instead of a pure sine wave inverter, so don't plug any sensitive electronics into it. They may not work, or you may get a buzz or hum from it.
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- theres a sparkling technology of solor voltaic cellular popping out in 2009 which will diliver 40% greater potential than the regular living house use cellular panels, they'd cost as much as they do on the instant purchase at 40% greater its properly actual worth the wait, plus the advancements being made in case you do diside to make investments they are going to be obsolite in 5-0 years yet by potential of then the device could have paid for them selves, which in time they do. and in case you get a slow wind, like we do right here in northen indiana, get a wind turbine rated at 7k in line with day
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range