1.Structure of Solar Module Description
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||250w black solar panel package information, usually use carton, wooden case and pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||25-35 days after all payment confirmed|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Optimum Operating Voltage: 30.7V
Optimum Operating Current: 8.144A
250w full black mono solar panels specification as following
|Maximum Power at STC (Pamx)||250w|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||30.7V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||8.144A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||36.91V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||9.153A|
|Solar Cell Efficiency (%)||17.7|
|Solar Module Efficiency (%)||15.27|
|Maximum System Voltage||DC1000|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|STC:Irradiance 1000W/m2,Modules Temperature 25°C,AM=1.5 |
|Front glass||3.2mm tempered glass|
|Frame||Anodized aluminium alloy|
|Connector||Plug and socket|
|Output cables||PV 4.0mm2,0.9m|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)||47°C±2°C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax||-0.46%/K|
|Temperature Coefficient of VOC||-0.356/K|
|Temperature Coefficient of ISC||+0.024/K|
|10 years limited product warranty|
|15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output|
|25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output|
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004 Japan Sharp market efficiency of 14.8% Of the world 's most efficient polysilicon solar cells).
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- The production of solar cells is mainly based on semiconductor materials, its working principle is the use of optoelectronic materials to absorb light energy after the photoelectricity in the conversion reaction, according to the different materials used, solar cells can be divided into:
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- light - heat - dynamic - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal power, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat energy into the refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The latter process is the light-heat transfer process; the latter process is the heat-to-conversion process, which is the same as the conventional thermal power generation.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- monocrystalline silicon market share and a slight increase, and now the market to see the majority of single-crystal silicon cells. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell silicon crystal is very perfect, its optical, electrical and mechanical properties are very uniform, the color of the battery is mostly black or dark, especially for small pieces of small pieces of consumer products.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Silicon solar cells are divided into monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, amorphous silicon, silicon thin film solar cells and several. At present, the world's most widely used solar cells are silicon solar cells, in large-scale applications and industrial production is still dominated by the penetration rate of 90% or more, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest technology is also the most mature.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- From morning to night (with sunshine) solar panel voltage is generally relatively stable, that is basically about 30V; but the output power is always changing, sooner or later, noon; if it is good quality solar energy,
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- Solar power generation system consists of solar cells, solar controllers, batteries (group) composition. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, also need to configure the inverter. The role of each part is
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- But in reality, the need for solar panel power and solar charger to find a balance in the portability. It is generally believed that the minimum power of the solar charger can not be less than 0.75w, and the secondary power solar panel produces 140mA of current under standard light. In the general sunlight generated by the current at 100mA or so, if less than the secondary power charging current is too small,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range