1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- I had one on my homestead in CT. It grew to become right into a photograph voltaic warm water heater. It grew to become into hooked as much as my general warm water tank, so as that if it have been cloudy for a pair of days..i could nonetheless have warm water. in case you think of of all of the nice and comfortable water you employ, it grew to become right into a real mark downs. whilst i bought it, you purchased a $3000 tax credit from the government. that could be a protracted term investment , yet i could say mine paid for itself in 3 or 4 years. i could be careful presently..with oil being so costly, you going to have crooks and fly by utilizing nighttime businesses obtainable.make certain you examine out the corporation...very intently. And be taught , be taught, be taught...approximately how the structures paintings
- Q:are biological solar panels possible?
- There are, in fact, protozoa that use chlorophyll to harvest sunlight, but the thing is, they also MOVE. So it's not entirely unreasonable that an animal cell could do the same.
- Q:Solar panels...??? HELP!?
- Solar panels can bee installed into your houses or apartments power box (if it's outside). But Solar panels cost more than $00 so i hope you saved up.
- Q:Why dont we have a gigantic solar panel system in the warm states,stretching miles across to supply the usa?
- It's not a matter of Federal money or Federal programs or attitudes of the government that keeps your grand plan for generating large amounts of electrical power using solar panel systems and distributing it country wide with fiber optics from becoming a reality. It's technology. Whatever optimistic speculations you may have heard or read, large scale, dependable generation of electrical power at steady high levels from solar cells is nowhere near a reality. Some of the big culprits are the variable atmosphere of the earth and the inefficiency of practical and economic solar cells. The conversion does not depend on the warmth of the states where generation might take place but on constant direct sunlight, unobscured by clouds in the atmosphere for most of every day, and on high efficiency solar cells. No states can depend on clear skies 365 days of the year and there's the little matter of night time, when nothing would be generated. Also, the electricity generated by solar panels cannot be carried by fiber optics since they carry electromagnetic energy (light), not electricity. What may be possible sometime in the not-too-distant future is the use of solar panels to supplement, not replace, conventional power generating systems on a local basis. It would not be required that they provide constant high levels of power every day, but only that they provide power when conditions were right, in order to perform the valuable role of cutting down on the use of fossil fuels in conventional generating systems. (The direct current generated by solar panels would have to be converted to alternating current or stored in batteries to accommodate our present methods and equipment for using electric power.) As soon as this becomes technically and economically feasible, we will not have to wait long to hear about it from the energy corporations and politicians.
- Q:How to charge a solar panel?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awXJ0 The charge controller will protect the battery. You might want to think about getting a fuse.
- Q:Are solar panels worth it?
- I'm okorder.com/
- Q:How much does it cost a factory to make a solar panel?
- Unfortunately, yes. Solar panels require high-grade silicon which is very expensive. Also, volume sales aren't yet high enough to push down prices. Don't worry though, as people buy them and the technology matures it'll get cheaper. I remember DVD players costing $2000+. Now you can get one for less than $30.
- Q:What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- figure it out for us
- Q:I'm have a DIY solar panel and wanted to use micro inverters?
- Have okorder.com . It might truly benefit anyone!
- Q:Increase Solar Panel Efficiency?
- If you have a way to keep silicon panels cool, that really helps. On a hot summer day, our array was down 20% in production. I sprayed a hose to wash the panels, and for a few minutes, the power spiked to 20% ABOVE normal. The usual thing to do is mount the panels exposed to the wind if you can, or at least 8 off the roof otherwise. A few lucky souls with access to free stream water on their property have been known to use water cooling under their panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range