1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:how do you make solar panel?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:What would be a good battery for this solar panel?
- If you are at a location/time where the panel will put out less power, you can adjust the battery size accordingly. And running a battery to empty is very bad for it's service life, so it's better to go a bit bigger.
- Q:how much solar panel power do i need?
- My guess is that you might discover everything concerning solar power at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Does a 50W solar panel generate 540kWh?
- running six hours a day doesn't mean much. You need to look at the solar insulation charts for your school's geographical location to come up with a better factor. The easiest number for you to use is sun hours. For example, Washington DC averages 4.23 hours. Do a Yahoo search for sun hours and you should find lots of charts. Solar panels rated at 50W give this output at full sun near noon at full brightness (no clouds). The sun hour factor makes it easy to find the equivalent number of full brightness hours. So, using Washington DC as an example you have: 000 panels * 50W * 4.23 sunhours/day = 634kWh a day on average. You state your school uses 88240kWh/month which is 6274kWh a day. This would mean you need ten times more solar panels since there is no way to get more daylight. Be careful to put in all the units in your formula and cancel them out to make sure you don't end up with a nonsense result. The title of the question would be answered as followed: 50W/000 * 4.23 sunhours/day = 0.63kWh/day or 9kWh per month or 228kWh a year. These are annual averages. If you wanted a specific month, you would need the sun hours for that month. Hope this helps.
- Q:solar panels and hurricanes?
- I okorder.com/ for find a local solar panel installer. Hurricanes may damage the solar equipment, so be sure to cover on insurance.
- Q:How to wire solar panels?
- You will have to wire them in such a way that provides the battery with the optimal voltage for it to charge, which on a car 2v battery is around 4v. You said you have some background in electronics so this shouldnt be too difficult. You can connect them straight to the battery yes. Like you said, I believe a power inverter from 2VDC to 0VAC would work just fine. PS3 pulls a lot lot lot of current though so it probably wouldnt last too long. Look up the specs for PS3 and see how many amps it is pulling and purchase your inverter based off of that. I remember trying to run an xbox in my car one time and the inverter I had didnt work because of that. Be careful working with batteries, I had one explode in my face about a month ago.. scariest moment of my life! Good luck!
- Q:How big of a solar panel system would I need to get ?
- I think if you have the land have a solar array on your land. Putting on the house could cause it to collapse! 400 kilowatts per week is a huge usage. Turn some stuff off and don't leave the entertainment stuff on standby. Fill empty spaces in your freezers with blocks of polystyrene and be sensible with usage.
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- Sure!...did you ever use a solar powered calculator indoors under a lamp?? It works just fine.
- Q:SOLAR Panels?
- How Solar Cells Work by Scott Aldous Inside This Article . Introduction to How Solar Cells Work 2. Photovoltaic Cells: Converting Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a Solar Cell 4. Anatomy of a Solar Cell 5. Energy Loss in a Solar Cell 6. Solar-powering a House 7. Solving Solar-power Issues 8. Solar-power Pros and Cons 9. Lots More Information 0. See all Physical Science articles You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.
- Q:Can I plug a solar panel into a wall socket to lower my electric bill?
- No a solar panel puts out DC voltage like a car battery and you house uses Ac voltage generated voltage yes you need a converter to use the dc on an ac unit depends on the Amperage out put of the solar panel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range