||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Anybody install solar panels themselves?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:solar panels for your home?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:thermodynamic question that includes heating water with solar panels?
- Here's a typical 4' x 8' collector rating. 40 degree latitude would be a cool climate, so you look at row D, water heating in a cool climate. Probably take the middle rating, mildly sunny day, and it is 0,000BTU per panel per day (it's 9,000 on a sunny day). 38,700 BTU / 0,000 BTU = 3.87, they'd need about 3 to 4 panels. If you used the sunny day number, you'd only need 2, but 3 is more realistic, as it is not always a sunny day.
- Q:Have a 40watt 20volt solar panel, how many watt of inverter do I need?
- 500 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:What does solar panel output refer to?
- Power = work done/time taken In other words, Watts=Joules/second. In this respect, power is a little like speed (m/s). Your question is looking at a car with a 50mph top speed, and asking how long is it going that fast? The solar panel will produce .5KW for as long as you require it. Enough to boil a kettle, run a modest electric heater etc,
- Q:kilowatt solar panel help?
- You would be amazed how often I have answered this question. The answer is that it depends on your latitude and local weather . Let's see if I can give you enough information so that you can determine the answer for yourself. A kW solar panel is rated at kW when it is exposed to a solar flux of kW/m^2 (called a peak sun hour). There are readily available tables of effective peak sun hours per day by city (see Reference ). Let's use Fairbanks, AK as an example (it is the first line of the table). Fairbanks get an average of 3.99 of peak sun hours per day on average. So your panel would produce 3.99 kW*hr per day on average.
- Q:How do solar panel power systems work?
- Solar panel power system contains off-grid and on-grid types, for off-grid type: the panels convert solar energy into electric power and the power will be stored in batteries through controller at daytime, when the loads need power, the battery will charge them through controller; the on-grid system is almost the same, but without battery, it will connect with city grid.
- Q:Solar Panels in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
- Abu Dhabi Solar plant Shams will be completed by the end of this year and will be ready to provide Abu Dhabi with power at commercial prices. Construction began during [the third quarter] of 200. The project's cost is $600 million (Dh2.2 billion) and with its completion, it will be the largest solar project in the world, Yousuf Al Ali, General Manager of Shams Power Company told Gulf News. Once completed, Shams will be one of the largest concentrated solar power [CSP] plants in the world, extending over an area of 2.5 square kilometres with a capacity of approximately 00MW and a solar field consisting of 768 parabolic trough collectors, Al Ali said. He added: Shams is a joint venture between Masdar (60 per cent), Total (20 per cent) and Abengoa (20 per cent). Abusalman Trading LLC Address: Shop # 22, Ground Floor, Baglas Building, Naif Road, Deira, DubaiLandmark: Next to Al Abeer Pharmacy Zip Code: 304 City of Dubai Phone: +97 4 2287522 Categories: Solar Energy - Equipment Supplies, Companies Businesses
- Q:Solar panels on the roof?
- Just had them installed on a development of 4 homes and they look goood! So far each user has free electricity during daytime for 3/4 of the year. If you live in a hot country - that's free A/C to keep you cool. The downside is that it is grid-tied so there is no storage, which means that if you use electricity to cook the evening meal - you don't get that free. What we advise to do instead is to make use of slow cookers that cook meals during the day - for FREE, and just serve it up in the evening as it keeps the heat. It would be more effective if you used storage radiators and heated hot water tanks for washing/bathing using it but this hasn't been added yet. It's free power all day - so what is there to complain about? The only catch I have found is that some power companies charge YOU if you export power to the grid - so just watch out for that, and design your system to avoid this if this applies, but most just don't pay anything - so you may as well use what you get.
- Q:When you get solar panels do you connect them to the grid?
- Not directly and it also depend on where you live. If where you live has net metering then they would be indirectly connected to the grid, there is equipment involved besides just the panels on the roof.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range