Quartz stone shinning
1.Biggest Quartz Stone Group
2.100 Production Lines.
3. 5 subsidiaries.
4. 3000 PCS/ day
Brief Product Description of Quartz Stone:
Quartz Stone for Kitchen countertop
1.Biggest Quartz Stone Group
2.100 Production Lines.
3.With more than 5 subsidiaries.
4.Hard enough surface for any scraches.
5.Non-radionative and easy cleaning.
6.Fashion colour design for any projects.
7.Capacity of production:30,000M2/month.
8.Slab size available:3050X1400X15-30MM,3200X1650X15-30MM and any other size as customer's request.
- Q:The difference between quartz stone and artificial stone
- As a matter of fact, artificial stone hardly needs more maintenance, but artificial stone will need protective use:1, artificial stone: there are many subtle marks, the table slightly oil, there may be localized shallow color.2, quartz stone performance: there will be some traces of black quartz stone, quartz stone special but can quickly wipe sandpaper (because quartz stone tool hardness than hard, this is in the steel surface traces of quartz stone marks),Appearance: quartz stone Shaoxun;
- Q:How to identify quartz stone
- Is in a vacuum condition quartz crystal (94%), (6%) resin and trace pigments and other materials made large size plate through the heterogeneous polymerization, the quartz crystal up to 94% of the body as the main structure, which is harder, closely, with other decorative materials and incomparable wear resistance, pressure resistance and high temperature, corrosion resistance, anti permeability and other properties.Quartz crystal is in the nature of natural mineral hardness only to diamond, the surface hardness of up to 7.5 Mohs hardness, shovel knife tool is far greater than the people's daily use, even with a paper knife sharp on the surface across, will not leave marks. Its melting point is as high as 1300 degrees Celsius, not due to high temperature exposure lead to combustion, also have high temperature characteristics of quartz content of artificial stone other incomparable.
- Q:Is quartz stone mesa high temperature resistant?
- Operations should avoid using sharp objects to damage the tableNo matter how the table, should be on the chopping board in the restaurant food, in addition to avoid leaving marks, damage the blade, can do better sanitation.
- Q:How much is the factory price, the cheapest and the most expensive of the stone stone? How much is the cheapest quartz rock and the most expensive quartzite on the market?
- Domestic sales of quartz stone basically did not import, quartz stone different man-made stone. Imports of artificial stone quality than domestic synthetic stone quality is much better, the price is expensive, many dealers do not mind, willing to purchase. But the quartz stone, quartz stone quartz stone domestic and imported although the price difference is large, but domestic and foreign good quality quartz similar, so the general dealers in the procurement of quartz stone or domestic, quality assurance on the line. Basically, foreign quartz stone has withdrawn from the Chinese market, rarely seen.
- Q:How do you deal with black quartz after being polished and polished?
- In common with quartz inclusions (Hair: crystal) - crystal is mainly rutile; grass into the main crystal - tourmaline; liquid inclusions in quartz crystal with water; green light blue quartz containing rutile needles; milk quartz by fine water holes caused by turbidity; green quartz plate or fragmented chlorite, sometimes may be green needle like actinolite; Aventurine quartzite (Aventurine) - containing internal green or red brown mica flakes, also known as Aventurine Aventurine, commonly known as. Common smoky black to dark brown smoky crystals; mostly these rocks contain a large amount of radioactive uranium and thorium.
- Q:How about artificial quartz stone?
- Artificial quartz stone is a good material. Because of its other decorative materials can not be compared to wear, pressure, high temperature, corrosion resistance, permeability and other characteristics.
- Q:Dust hazard and protection of quartz stone table cutting
- Effects of noise on the nervous systemThe auditory organs affected by noise, into the brain through the nerve afferents in the process, the brainstem network structure occurs when the generalization, projecting to the cerebral cortex related parts, and the role of the hypothalamus vegetative nervous system, causing a series of neural responses. There may be headache, dizziness, palpitations, sleep disturbances and general debility, such as neurasthenic syndrome, memory loss and emotional instability (such as irritability, etc.). The objective examination showed changes in brain waves, characterized by decreased alpha rhythm and increased slow wave components. In addition, there may be an increase in latency during visual motion, a decrease in flicker fusion frequency, a decrease in visual acuity and stability, and so on. Dysfunction of autonomic nerve central nervous system is mainly manifested by skin scratch test and slow response.
- Q:How do you deal with quartz stone scratches?
- I would like to mention that the true quartz stone countertops is not scratched, you use your nails with all row, also do not scratch. Scratch is a man-made stone, quartz stone imitation and manufacture, the surface is not good, strength. Some black businessmen regard it as quartz stone to sell, earn high profit. The price is less than half of quartz stone. Your problem is only from the new polishing can scratch away, but as long as there is a hard object with scratches on the above friction also.
- Q:Window sill with marble, artificial stone for good or good?
- 1, the current choice of natural marble decoration more and more, compared with man-made stone, natural marble strong wear-resistant, general will not ooze stains, direct sunlight will not change color.2, artificial stone is not durable, easy to scratch, fracture, aging, and some use for a long time will be deformed. Many people believe that natural marble radiation harmful to the human body, in fact, the market is now common marble radiation is very small, can be assured that the use of, and white light colored radiation is very small, color is slightly larger.
- Q:How about quartz stone countertops?
- Performance identification of quartz stone:1) look: with two different brands of models, in the sun sufficient to compare the naked eye, can compare its brightness, know its good or bad.2): with a sharp tool on the surface of quartz stone, if it is easy to draw the traces can not be wiped out, it shows that the hardness is not enough.3) bubble: soak quartz stone in easy to dye things (such as soy sauce, coffee, nicotine). After a period of time, if quartz is dyed, it shows poor permeability.4) smashing: with a certain weight of objects, quartz stone surface smashed, to see the extent of fragmentation, if the fragmentation is too much, it shows that the compactness and hardness is not enough.5) drop: a certain proportion of strong acid, alkali, drip on the surface of quartz stone, can see whether it has bubbles, if there is, then explain mixed with calcium carbonate. Of course, why should we use strong acid and strong base here, because the general situation with a small amount of calcium carbonate, if acetic acid or weak acid, it is impossible to react.
Covering an area of 300 acres or so, we have 100 most advanced production lines. We have research and production professionals, 58 senior engineers and more than 3,200 employees. We have a machinery and equipment research center, a machinery and equipment manufacturing plant, a quartz plate production line, quartz plate R&D centers and marketing centers to independently research and develop multi-standard, multi-family and multi-color high-grade quartz plate products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port,Lian Yungang Port
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average