Prices for pv Solar Panels (280W Solar Module) with 280W Solar Panel Certification TUV
Mono 280w Panel Certificated with TUV,IEC,CEC,CE and so on.
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel Component Element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Solar Panel Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
How the Solar Panel Works
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service
- Q:How to connect 2 power supplies together? (Solar panels)?
- Huh? you should have got something, in full sun, you should have gotten 3 or 4 volts, but milliamps in current. By connecting them pos. to pos., neg to neg,(paralell) it increases the current output. If you connect pos, on one, to neg. on the other, and measure between the remaining pos, and neg. you should have twice the voltage (series). You need 4 volts, but 4 AA's in series is 6 volts. If your going to use the panels to charge the batteries, you'll need a diode in series to prevent discharge during dark conditions, which the LED will work for.
- Q:what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- Sunlight power panels had been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the many oldest, most efficient and most liable methods to produce electrical energy from the solar. Every module is made out of a single silicon crystal, and is more efficient, although more pricey, than the more moderen and less expensive polycrystalline and thin-film PV panel technologies. You can normally appreciate them through their color which is more often than not black or iridescent blue. The silicon crystals have lengthy existence and they may be able to withstand wear and tear with out degrading its workability. Additionally solar is a main source renewable vigour as far as the sunlight method is worried. Sunlight has little influence within the residing creature. So sun panel should be in practice
- Q:will a 5v 52watt solar panel charge four 2c dv 55ah batteries?
- I don't think so, but if it did, it would take a very long time. You need enough wattage or amps to push the power in the battery and 3w may not be enough. You would be better off with a small 2v battery, maybe the type they use for emergency lights. I would use a sealed battery for this type of setup because car batteries are designed for heavy charging with alternators from 60 amps and up.
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- When you pass a sign- look at the back of it for a name. Often the company that rented them out will have their name on the back. Call them.
- Q:How do you charge a battery with a solar panel?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Can a solar panel be used as a NiCd cordless tool battery charger?
- image voltaic charger employs image voltaic ability to offer electricity to units or cost batteries. they're oftentimes portable. image voltaic array: electric powered gadget alongside with an excellent array of related image voltaic cells image voltaic Panel is a crew of image voltaic cells arranged right into a panel which would be put in onto a flat floor. The panel captures image voltaic and converts it into DC ability.
- Q:Will a 3w Solar Panel Charge A 55ah Car Battery?
- Quite a while. I am assuming you are using 2 volts as your buss power. The small panels were intended as a float charge for batteries to keep them from discharging over a period of time. 3 Watts means only /4 Amp. Normally when I do slow charging of batteries, I am using right around amp, and that takes about a week to bring up a battery that was discharged past 80 percent capacity. When you factor in losses from corrosion, battery self discharge, and loose connections, you will likely want to add more panels. using your 55Amp/hour battery, a amp charger running constant in a perfect world would take 55 hours. Real world, probably closer to 64 to 72 hours. That for simplicity is 5 Watts constant charge power. Now you are using /5 of that with your current setup. so 5 times longer, whichh puts you in the 300 hour range of real world, or 220 hours of perfect world. This time of year, you may have about 8 hours worth of charging light, which puts you at close to a month. Don't fret. If you are using it for lighting in a shed, Power LEDs and tethering some of the inexpensive LED lights to the 2 volt source will give you plenty of light for a very long time, the panels will help some, but you will likely need to put the batteries on a charger, or you can build a gas powered 2 volt generator easily enough. Charge it up only when needed.
- Q:What are the main components of a solar panel?
- solar cell is the key component.
- Q:solar panel regulator?
- wire them in series parallel to get 8 volts at 200 mA, and that should charge a 2 volt battery. You may want to put in a series diode to prevent the battery from discharging into the panel when the sun is out. At 200 mA, depending on the battery size, you may not need much control, as that low a current will not overcharge a large battery, like a small auto battery. In fact it will take a very long time to charge it. edit: But do i need to add a regulator? If by that you mean a voltage regulator, no, as a solar panel has a high output resistance, and that will limit the current into the battery. If you mean a charge controller, if the battery is small, you may need a charge contoller to avoid overcharging the battery. But that is not a voltage regulator. .
- Q:i have three 30 watt solar panel and 6 battery cells of 2 volts 550AH. but my batteries are never fully charg?
- The solar panels are sufficient to charge the batteries. Your location is important as it relates to home many kWh/m2/day solar energy you receive. Check your actual solar power output using a current and volt meter, confirm you use at least a 3 stage battery charger. The total charged voltage should be about 2.7 volts. Check each cells voltage to see if one has failed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range