Prices for pv Solar Panels (280W Solar Module) with 280W Solar Panel Certification TUV
Mono 280w Panel Certificated with TUV,IEC,CEC,CE and so on.
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel Component Element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Solar Panel Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
How the Solar Panel Works
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service
- Q:Solar panel?
- Angle is everything. The more angled away from perpendicular, the more light energy simply bounces away. Think of it like a windmill that can only spin, it can't change direction with the wind. If the wind is pointed through the vanes, the vanes turn and power is generated. If the wind is coming from the side, nothing moves and no power is generated.
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Efficiency of solar panels?
- The Sunforce 50048 60-Watt solar charging kit is designed as an “out of the box” solution to your solar power needs.The Sunforce 50048 60-Watt Solar Charging Kit gives you several more reasons to love the sun.It provides the power you need, while helping you save money and protect the environment. This kit is ideal for cabins, recreational vehicles, remote power, back-up power, and 2-volt battery charging. It comes with everything you need to start producing up to 60 Watts/4 Amps of clean, free power in all weather conditions.
- Q:how to build solar panels?
- At first, you will need about one square foot of thin copper plate, two alligator clips and short leads of wire, a wide mouth glass jar, tap water and salt. Cheers,
- Q:Please differentiate b/w mono & poly crystalline silicon solar panels.?
- how much does these pannels way and which are the most efficient?
- Q:DIY single solar panels with outlets?
- That's okorder.com/
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- Do not count on getting the rebate soon or if at all. You should get on the list and wait until the funds are released. Good luck. Summary: Note: There is currently a waiting list for rebates from the Solar Energy Incentives Program. This program has received $5 million in federal funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). This funding will be used to award rebates to some of the systems that are on the waiting list. The state has applied for an additional $9.4 million in federal funding for this rebate program. Systems applying for the rebate at the present time will be placed on the waiting list. If additional federal funded is received, the approved applications will be awarded rebates based on the order in which they were received. FY 2009-200 is the last year of the solar rebate program and the last year the program could be funded under current authorizing statute. Florida's Solar Energy System Incentives Program was established in June 2006 (SB 888) to provide financial incentives for the purchase and installation of solar energy systems from July , 2006, through June 20, 200. A total of $2.5 million was available for FY 2006-2007; $3.5 million was available for FY 2007-2008, and $5 million is available for FY 2008-09.
- Q:Why are solar panels effected by operating temperature?
- All PV Solar Panels are affected by heat. The hotter the solar panel, the lower the power output - but how significant is the effect. I decided to test one of our small 6V 250mA Solar Panels to find out. Solar Panel next to halogen lamp with temperature probe. Reproducing the kind of temperatures solar panels experience in hot climates is not easy on a cloudy May day in the UK, so a 50 Watt halogen office lamp was used at a distance of 55mm from the solar panel as a sun substitute. This guaranteed a constant level of light would be incident upon the solar panel ensuring the quality of the results collected.
- Q:How to Compare Solar Panels?
- The best way to compare each type of solar panel is selecting them according to your energy need under the same roof. GetBunny, is the source path, where you can easily compare and choose the best suitable solar panels for your needs.
- Q:SOLAR PANEL ENERGY! HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The sun produces energy. When that sunlight hits most surfaces, it causes that surface to heat up. When the sunlight hits some other surfaces, instead of heat, the result reaction is electricity charges. Some of those surfaces are certain types of silicon, which is what solar panels are made of. The electricity produced is DC electricity. It is then funneled to charge a battery, where it can be stored. If need be, it is passed through a inverter, which changes it to the AC power that we use for our appliances.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range