Solar Module Descriptions:
Our modules are high efficiency photovoltaic modules using silicon nitride coated polycrystalline silicon cells. The solar module can produce maximum power output, even under weak light. It is able to resist moisture and etching effectively, and not affected by geology.
Max –Power (W)
Max. Series Fuse
Pm Temperature Coefficients
Isc Temperature Coefficients
Voc Temperature Coefficients
NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Maximum load rating
Cable type, Diameter and Length
4mm2, TUV certified, 1000mm
Type of Connector
Compatible with MC4 plug
Arrangement of cells
No. of Draining Holes in Frame
Glass, Type and Thickness
High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass 3.2mm
Guaranteed positive tolerance 0/+5w ensures power output reliability
Strong aluminum frames module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa.
Excellent performance under low light environments (mornings evenings and cloudy days)
12 years for product defects in materials and workmanship and 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
Certifications and standards: IEC 61215.
Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14100).
Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
Our MOQ is 200 pieces.
Q: How long is the warranty period for the solar modules?
15 years 90% of its nominal power rating.
25 years 80% of its nominal power rating
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You need to know some electrical basics. You need to check if they are still working and determine the output voltage with the use of testers. They are just part of a system that includes other equipments as well like a controller, car batteries, inverters, diodes.
- Q:0W solar panel can use on what?
- Graham is on the right track. However, you need to factor in a 80% DC to AC conversion loss. But yes a 0W CFL is about the size of it... Harbor Freight sells a system consisting of panels, battery, inverter, and TWO CFL's for $250. (You can power 2 CFL's off the grid for a very long time for $250)
- Q:Hi trying to learn more about Solar panels!?
- solar panels collect the suns energy and turns that into electricity that is then stored in batteries. attached to the batteries is another device that takes the power from the batteries and turns it into power you can use in your house. it is a very expensive power alternative.
- Q:Solar Panel House?
- The crisis is that it's so high priced to have mounted and as you assert it's going to take decades earlier than you honestly begin saving above what the install rate used to be, I for my part might now not cross forward and make that kind of funding, it might be extra lucrative to hold the cash in a constructing society, get the curiosity from it and use that to pay to your electrical energy however the important factor that I have towards sun Panels is that until you keep in that condo for a minimum of twenty 5 years you'll now not succeed in the factor in which you're saving and to capitalise on it you might need to keep there for decades extra, so you'll now not have the choice of relocating condo with out wasting your funding and on the second having sun panels does now not develop the significance of the estate, it's only a well promoting factor, while you purchase your new condo, you might commonly need to begin everywhere once more after which given that of the years will on no account reside lengthy ample to obtain any improvement from it.
- Q:How about solar panels?
- A big problem with your theory is that because the solar panel is so small the amount of energy gathered from it would be small and probably wouldnt be able to provide electricity for things and even if it did it wouldn't last very long. its a good idea but it just won't work. in order to produce the amount of energy your talking about the solar panels would have to be the size of a roof and be placed on the rooftop or a hill or something. people wuldnt be able to carry that around.
- Q:how often do you have to replace solar panels?
- Expect a water heating panel to last about the same as a water heater, 0 to 5 years. Actually, my brother's system is coming up on 5 years, and is not giving trouble yet, so maybe technology has advanced. I have actually never personally known of anyone replacing a solar electric panel due to wear-out. I have heard of occasional replacements due to accidents, including natural disasters like lightning strikes. And one brand of panels had manufacturing defects around the year 2000, but that manufacturer owned up and replaced those free of charge to their customers. A standard warranty on a solar electric panel nowadays is 25 years.
- Q:what are solar panels?
- A solar panel is a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity or heat which can be used by (for example) nearby buildings. Solar photovoltaic panels can be made so that the sun's energy excites the atoms in a silicon layer between two protector panels. Electrons from these excited atoms form an electric current, which can be used by external devices. Solar panels were in use over one hundred years ago for water heating in homes. Solar panels can also be made with a specially shaped mirror that concentrates light onto a tube of oil. The oil then heats up, and travels through a vat of water, instantly boiling it. The steam created turns a turbine for power. The basic element of solar panels is pure silicon. When stripped of impurities, silicon makes an ideal neutral platform for transmission of electrons. In silicon’s natural state, it carries four electrons, but has room for eight. Therefore silicon has room for four more electrons. If a silicon atom comes in contact with another silicon atom, each receives the other atom's four electrons. Eight electrons satisfy the atoms' needs, this creates a strong bond, but there is no positive or negative charge. Silicon atoms combine for years to produce a large piece of pure silicon. This material is used on the plates of solar panels. Combining silicon with other elements that have a positive or negative charge can also create solar panels.
- Q:Solar Panel System at Harbor Freight?
- Solar Panel through charge controller to battery, battery to inverter, inverter to devices. a 75 watt panel would be enough to trickle charge a battery that is NOT being used to keep it at full charge. The average home requires 4000 watts MINIMUM. This would require MANY, LARGER panels, charge controller, a battery stack, and at least LARGER inverter (preferably 2, 2000 watt inverters, unless you want to REALLY get expensive!)
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- I cannot offer a source of info, but... Solar power is great, but not ideal (yet). Currently, one-story buildings that have a rooftop totally made up of solar panels can only get about % of the power needed by that means. Additional panels will be needed.
- Q:Solar Panels, anyone?
- Unless you live in an area with a very high UV index, like Las Vegas for example, solar panels are not cost-effective. You definatly should not attempt to install solar power yourself if you intend to power a residence with it (unless you live in a shack). A certified electrician is required in order to connect your equipment to your house's electrical system. It isnt just as simple as a few panels. You need a converter that turns the DC voltage generated into AC. You also need equipment to connect to the metering system for your house. If you want to see if it is cost effective, you will need your electric bills that show usage for a year and the price per kWH. There are a lot of websites that have calculators for solar power systems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range