Solar Module Descriptions:
Our modules are high efficiency photovoltaic modules using silicon nitride coated polycrystalline silicon cells. The solar module can produce maximum power output, even under weak light. It is able to resist moisture and etching effectively, and not affected by geology.
Max –Power (W)
Max. Series Fuse
Pm Temperature Coefficients
Isc Temperature Coefficients
Voc Temperature Coefficients
NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Maximum load rating
Cable type, Diameter and Length
4mm2, TUV certified, 1000mm
Type of Connector
Compatible with MC4 plug
Arrangement of cells
No. of Draining Holes in Frame
Glass, Type and Thickness
High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass 3.2mm
Guaranteed positive tolerance 0/+5w ensures power output reliability
Strong aluminum frames module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa.
Excellent performance under low light environments (mornings evenings and cloudy days)
12 years for product defects in materials and workmanship and 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
Certifications and standards: IEC 61215.
Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14100).
Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
Our MOQ is 200 pieces.
Q: How long is the warranty period for the solar modules?
15 years 90% of its nominal power rating.
25 years 80% of its nominal power rating
- Q:how much money can I make a year for the electricy I sell from a solar panel?
- Ultimately it depends on your utility and the country you're in. In countries like Germany, Spain and the UK, the utilities will pay a higher price for the power you produce then what they sell it to you at. Otherwise, in countries that don't have such arrangements, net metering is best where what you produce is discounted from the amount you buy per month therefore so long as you produce less than you use, you get the full retail rate, otherwise you may get only half the retail rate with some utilities. Obviously, the solar panels are rated and won't produce much more than the rated power, a 4 foot by 2 foot panel would usually be rated at 00 watts but in most situations will produce about 80 watts and would probably cost about $500 US installed. If you assume 8 hours of usable sunshine a day, 70% sunny days, a 25 year service life, monthly billing and 0 cents a kilo watt hour retail rate, you can expect at most a -.67% per annum return on your investment, that's a negative sign out front. Basically without any subsidies, you will lose money on the panel, sure you're get some money every month, about $.34 per month for that 00 watt panel but it won't make back it's money at at a rate of 0.0 per kwh. With subsidies it might be a good investment but it's still not a good deal without subsidies.
- Q:What are the limits of solar panels?
- solar panels should be used where the sunlight is abundant,you can use mirrors or lenses the concentrate sunlight,solar panels will absorb more light.
- Q:Do solar panels keep a structure cooler?
- I okorder.com
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- In case you hadn't heard the state is broke.
- Q:How efficient are the solar panels....?
- DS's solar panels convert 22% of their available energy into electrical power. This may not sound very good, but it is much better than most solar panels. Most solar panels on people's houses, for example, are fairly inefficient. Less than 4% of the energy that reaches them will be converted to electricity. DS's panels are so efficient, in fact, that unless the ion propulsion drive is running, DS is producing far more power than it needs.
- Q:Cars with Solar Panels?
- How would a car with Solar Panels work in a city like London, Seattle, or Dublin, where it is cloudy and rainy more often than not? Unless there is a way to store up the solar power, I don't see it working very well.
- Q:solar panels and hurricanes?
- depends on what light bulbs you have in watts.depends on how many you want on. for the power equation you take P which equals watts x I which equals amps and E which equals volts and you multiply the amps and the volts together to get the watts which the solar panel is generating. for example if you had 7 60 watt light bulbs you would need 420 watts generated. which if you got 50 watt panels each you would need 9 panels. and for what your talking about if you want the stuff to work when the power goes out you are going to need an inverter. not to be confused with a grid ti inverter. and a few batteries i recommend deep cycle batteries that are meant for solar panels. depends on what fan you have.
- Q:How much can I expect it to cost to install solar panels?
- Power inverter to change 2VDC panel power to 220VAC House power. (~$600) You are also going to need various switches and a meter to keep track of how much you are sending back to your power company. Final answer... Expect to pay ~$7,000.00 with installation by a qualified electritan.
- Q:How to prepare solar panels?
- The following guide is the best DIY guide to build your own Solar Panels. the guide include step by step instructions + video. To Your self a favor and invest on buying this guide (it will save you a lot of time money) tiny.cc/solar55
- Q:solar panels, electronics, gear, gadgets for my birthday?
- solar panel is expensive, but small solar panel is not expensive, for example, 5w solar panel, solar light also not expensive led light also not expensive. i am not sure about other stuff that you said
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range