Solar Panels (320W Solar Module) with 320W Solar Panel Certification TUV
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel Component Element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Solar Panel Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Do it yourself Solar Panels?
- I am starting to think about solar panels as an option for my home. I have d fef one some research on panels, to be honest its all very confusing. There are many. Read more...
- Q:Can we cover up solar panels on our house with regular siding?
- oh my goodness. make the investment aand update them
- Q:Solar power panels?
- It sounds like you nor anyone at your home knows enough about solar to be able to hook them up no matter what type they are. I have to agree with others that they could be hooked up and you just can't see the connections. So the best thing for you to do is get a contractor to come out and check them out. It don't have to be a Solar Dealer because I am a dealer and I use electrical contractors to do the installs. A solar dealer is not always legal to install and normally do like I do and just design and sell the systems. However most any dealer can easly install a solar power system because they are trained just not legal to do the work. Having someone other then an electrician work on it could void the warranties.
- Q:how do buildings circulate energy?
- The answer depends upon the type of solar energy captured . Photovoltaic Solar Panels convert the energy into electricity. This electricity is ran throughout the building via wires. Thermal Solar Panels typically capture the energy in the form of heat. The hot water is circulated through the building in water pipes.
- Q:A couple questions about home made solar panels?
- I have no idea the out put of the panel you plan to make, but $200.00 will not even come close to power much. You don't say whether you want to power your house straight from the solar panels (not possible, because the sun doesn't shine 24/7). That being said,you will need a very large array to power your house,going to battery's to inverter to get AC power. Your initial cost would be around $25000,00, but you might be eligible for a tax rebate and maybe a rebate from your state and power company. There is a lot more to be said on the subject,but this is enough to either get you started or discouraged.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 50 watts?
- Panel ratings are supposed to be standardized, the Watt value when tested at noon in July in the central U.S. on a clear day with the panel pointed straight up at the sun. The maximun theoretical power you could get is about 000 Watts per square Meter. Actual power taking into account efficiency losses wll be more like 850 Watts.
- Q:is it worth it to install solar panels?
- In the state of Pennsylvania in the USA, a very basic 5KW solar installation will cost you $35,000. Of that you will recover approximately $28,000 over the next five (5) years between the State and the Feds. Making your net-cost something between $7,000 and $9,000 depending on various factors. All other things being equal in a standard household with fuel-based heat and window units vs. central AC, this system will provide roughly 50% of power required with a payback of approximately eight (8) years (with electricity at $0.4/kwh). The system has an estimated forty (40) year service life. Without _all_ the subsidies, the payback is longer than the estimated system life, especially if you consider the time-value of money. The life-cycle cost of a photo-voltaic array is horrendous. By that, I mean the total cost of producing the panels, installing them, and then removing them and disposing of them in an environmentally correct manner. All that added in and there is a negative payback. So, it all depends on what one defines as worth it. Putting the cost onto taxpayers via governmental subsidy to make an otherwise wretchedly expensive process viable may give you all sorts of warm-and-fuzzy feelings about renewable resources and reducing dependence on foreign oil and so forth. But the reality is that the true cost of solar panels exceeds that of nuclear power per KW delivered. Even today when nuclear plants start in the Billions-with-a-B in any currency you would care to name.
- Q:what are bad things about solar panels?
- . Expen$ive. 2. Must be large to generate much useful energy 3. Don't work in the dark 4. Lose efficiency if not kept clean 5. Lose efficiency in less than full sunlight 6. STILL don't satisfy the tree huggers...they delayed a solar panel farm out west for years to wait on an environmental impact study of the land beneath the panels.
- Q:Solar Panels heat absorption?
- solar panel just suit the sunshine.because it has big light intensity . it can make solar panel produce electric charger.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range