Prices for pv Solar Panels (305W Solar Module) with 310W Solar Panel Certification TUV
Mono 305w Panel Certificated with TUV,IEC,CEC,CE and so on.
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Solar Panel Component Element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Solar Panel Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
How the Solar Panel Works
I.Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Solar Panels, anyone?
- You can attempt to install your own solar panels...just do the homework first! I suggest looking at ways to decrease your overall energy consumption first even if installing solar panels. Doing this will save on the amount of panels you need. Have included a reference that may be of use to you.
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You will need help with this. Panels may or may not be 24 volt. If you can find a name tag, you can find out from the manufacturer's web site. Some folks hook them all in parallel. Mine are in series, to create 480 volts. the reason for going to higher voltage is to reduce power loss in the wiring. Even then, I used a wire size larger than recommended. The frames want to be interconnected, and wired to ground. The live conductors connect through disconnect switches to an inverter. The inverter is sized to the output of the panels. Where the utility allows net metering, the inverters are connected through a disconnect switch to the grid, which of course also feeds the house. Assuming you are on the grid, you will not need batteries. If outages severely impact you, you can have batteries. Counting against them is that they are costly, and use part of the power you generate, just to keep them charged. If you have batteries, it is usually best to rewire circuits so noncritical circuits are disconnected during outages. Leaving perhaps minimal lighting, fridge, freezer and critical medical circuits. Learn all you can from the Internet (try solar panels), and from the green search box above. Be sure to see if your state has a rebate program, and the conditions which it requires.
- Q:are biological solar panels possible?
- Plants and algaes and cyanobacteria already exist. What exactly do you want?
- Q:Information Regarding Solar Panels?
- 366 W/square meter on March 2 and tweaked based on lattitude eff = W out/Sun W in there are special heat meters to measure W in ======== IEC 62688 Certification; and UL cert in USA
- Q:Why don't we design a wind-turbine with solar-panels on it?
- Good to know someone is thinking and coming up with original ideas, so thanks for contributing... Put a large powerful solar collector on the end of the turbine too i.e. facing the sky! Far as I know, solar works on day-light (doesn't have to face the sun). So your idea is not to be put down. Metal blade turbines - are heavy - wooden windmills - heavy... so some added weight to the wind-turbine's paddles would be OK robably. Great if solar device not made of glass (so unbreakable). I think panels on the roof are old hat...
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- The first step to planning your system is to evaluate rebate options and obtain permits. Deciding the size of your system is the next step. With a grid-tied system, size is less critical, because the grid supplies power when your PV system falls short. Systems as small as a couple hundred watts are practical, but you can also install panels that will produce enough electricity for all your needs.
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- your initial outlay for a solar panel is very large in terms of output.......somewhere around $4 a watt......ie you want a panel that will run a 00 watt lightbulb? $400.00 please. enough panels to collect enough energy to recharge a battery bank to run the house overnight? well, I've been doing a lot of research for my condo project in St Thomas and it comes out to 0-20,000 US $ for a bedroom apartment. Now, after about ten years you have made your investemnt back.... and there are a lot of government rebate programs that lower the cost.. what I have found is solar is nice, but depending on how far north you live you may only have 4 usable hours of light a day. you may very well be better with a wind generator.wind blows all the time after all...Bergy and SouthWest Windpower make two good small home units...start there
- Q:Help with solar panels?
- To clarify your thinking, ask yourself whether your goal is really to be more self-sufficient, or to save money. For most people, I think when they say they want self-sufficiency, they really mean they want to save money, not pay more. The money-saving route may come through putting in more insulation on the house, or double-pane windows, or energy-efficient appliances. Solar might play a part, but the kind of solar that pays back well (if at all) is the type without batteries. That doesn't give you self-sufficiency - if the power company has a blackout, the solar electric will automatically disconnect. Your power company may offer a free energy audit to help you save money. And if you are interested in pursuing solar electric (or even better, solar hot water), check with a local installer. They can size your system and give you a free quote.
- Q:solar panel inverters?
- definite, the inverter ought to pull potential from both the battery and photo voltaic array, yet so what? that would favor to not be a project. both the potential from the photo voltaic array receives kept contained in the battery, or it is going on to the inverter, what vast difference does it make? in reality that's more beneficial effective to pass on to the inverter, as battery value/discharge cycles waste quite some potential. yet you desire a fee controller between the panel and the battery and which will regulate the present into the battery to maintain away from overcharging, and also regulate the voltage and contemporary to right value the battery. without it, the output from the array will be too intense for the battery, or too low. .
- Q:can I run a desktop computer with a solar panel?
- You would have some kind of thing that captures the kinetic energy and transfers it to electrical energy so it would run, but, yeah.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range