Solar Panels (270W Solar Module) with 270W Solar Panel Certification TUV
Solar Panel Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2
Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
Solar Panel Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
Solar Panel Packing Configuration
Project Picture for Your Reference
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service
- Q:environmental benefit of solar panels?
- Hi there, as a great starting point take a look here okorder Should give you most of what you require
- Q:Do I need to run a ground form my solar panel?
- Although okorder.com
- Q:how much would it cost to generate MW electricity by solar panels??? and how much land it requires ?
- Sorry if I don't have all the specifics you asked for, but Sun Power makes the most efficient solar panels on the market, at close to 20% efficiency. They have made cells with up to 25% efficiency in the lab. That doesn't make it the cheapest but means the most watts per square foot. Thin film panels are cheaper to make but not as efficient. They are about half as efficient as conventional silicon panels. First Solar makes the cheapest per watt right now. So I guess that makes them the actuall cheapest manufacturer. They are able to make them cheap enough to beat out the conventional silicon panels on a per watt basis, despite being less efficient. A company called NanoSolar has the price down close to First Solar's price. These are manufacturers. But they do installations and build utility and commercial scale projects. NanoSolar is less far along in commercialization. They have products, but probably need to wait for the stock market to be more favorable for IPOs, so they can go public and raise the money to move up to scale. The other two are already public.
- Q:Solar Panel Manufacturing?
- No okorder.com 3) Figure out how much labor and material cost would go into each panel. Would you locate in the US? It's hard to beat the big players in China, in this commodity market. It would be like having a small company to make laptops, and trying to beat HP, Dell,and Lenovo.
- Q:Solar Panels: How long will it be before solar panels are cheap & effecient enough so that everyone?
- Solar panels are cost effective if they are used over their payback period. The problem is that the down payment is expensive, and the payback period is maybe 0-20 years, so very few people actually expect to own their homes for 0-20 years. It also only really makes sense in areas that buy back electricity generated during the day when you're not using it. In Germany and other european countries, power companies are required to buy back electricity at a higher price than they sell it for--this reduces the payback period and is a great incentive for solar panels. For this reason, they are much more popular over there. Given a little time for the price to fall and given some change in energy policy, solar panels will become more cost effective in the future. Depends on who gets elected, though. There is a solution to the payback period problem, though. Rather than homeowners taking on the long payback period in homes they may not own long enough, some companies are buying panels and leasing them to homeowners. In exchange, homeowners get reduced electric bills, that pay off the lease payments, plus a little extra. I think this is the way to go. check out the link below.
- Q:Why are solar panels only 0% efficient?
- intense frequency waves alongside with x-ray or UV are additionally particularly intense lively while in comparison with the soak up-ale wavelength (which i think is many times infra-pink). so if we are able to make panels that soak up those wavelength rather of the warmth of infra-pink waves, we'd in all danger be getting a lots larger performance than 0%. desire it helped
- Q:where will i find solar panel info for free?
- www.okorder.com/ or you can just google solar panel(s)
- Q:Im looking at getting solar panels.
- Your problem will be the days that are too cloudy, rainy, (snowy won't apply since you will need A/C during summertimes) and the night hours when there is no sunlight. A battery might be okay for a while but if you have to have a good one. Is there is a battery that can run an air conditioner for long without crapping out! I don't think you will ever recoup your investment.
- Q:powering an imaginary city! (need solar panels!)?
- There are panels made up to about 250 watts. You string them together in series/parallel to get more power. Depending on your average insolation, a 250 watt panel caqn produce anywhere from a kwh/day to two kwh/day (averaged over the year - it's less in the winter and more in the summer and can range from 0 to three kwh/day). Powering a city also requires energy storage for nightime or cloudy days. The cost of this can exceed the cost of the panels by a factor of three. DK
- Q:How many solar panels do you need to power a house?
- Budget okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range