250w Solar Module TUV Solar Module 250w, Mono Solar Panel 250w
The solar panels 250w certificated with TUV,IEC,CEC,CE and so on.
TUV Solar Module 250w Mechanical Characteristics
Mono Crystalline 125×125mm( 5inch)
No. of Cells
TUV Solar Module 250w Component Element
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
TUV Solar Module 250w Specifications
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current A(Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
TUV Solar Module 250w Warranty
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
TUV Solar Module 250w Package
Cheap Solar Panel Module 250w
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- There are several web sites you can search for and they will provide the answer on how big of a PV Solar Array you would need for your house. Several things need to be known, such as square footage of the home, how well the home is insulated, etc. The panels come in all sizes and wattage's depending upon application, so yes they should all fit on the roof. If you have a small roof get PV panels with higher wattage's. Yes, they will work in the northern latitudes but not as efficiently as near the equator. You might need more PV panels to make up the loss in power from the sun hitting at a lower angle. Generally, all you will need to do is periodically clean the glass covering of the PV Panels to get maximum sun light on the PV cells. In my region, near the 45 th parallel, a 600 square foot home with six inch insulated walls and R40 attic insulation can purchase a PV panel system for around $40,000. That includes the equipment to tie it into the power grid and the meter to measure how much you supply the grid during the day and how much you draw from the grid at night when the sun isn't shining. There are tax credits for retrofitting an existing home, but mostly it is new homes being built that are having the PV panel systems installed so the cost is added to the mortgage and the return on the investment is paid off over the life of the System (about 5 to 20 yrs.)
- Q:Blocking diode for solar panel?
- At least a 2 amp diode. rated above the 2 volts that are commonly found on the market. A blocking diode must be able to stop a higher current and voltage than the panel maximum. A diode will work on any voltage and current lower than it rating.
- Q:How efficient are solar panels?
- Solar panels are 5-30% efficient in turning light into energy. I'm not sure why it isn't 00%, but methods are constantly improving, and the panels are getting more efficient with time and research. Solar panels work with photovoltaic (PV) cells, which are made up of two very thin layers of semiconductor with a middle junction layer. The kinetic energy in light photons create a current that flows into whatever electrical cord it is attached to.
- Q:what is the best solar panels to use on my new house(tube or flat)?
- I assume you're talking about heating water. Based on what I've seen, the spiral tubes seem to heat the water to a higher temperature than the flat panels, probably because the water has to follow a longer path and has more time to heat. This type of panel will heat the water to a high enough temperature for almost any household application, but you need to be careful about how you set it up. I once saw a pool that had been equipped with that type of heating system, and it produced enough heat to melt one of the PVC pipes. It was a vertical pipe next to the filter, and it had fallen over onto the ground, pinching off the flow of water. This was in Arizona, so it may not get that hot in your area.
- Q:can I connect my pool pump to a solar panel?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:I want to Build a solar Panel.?
- that will sell a ready-made panel for less than that. Note that when someone puts up free instructions, they usually have lots of pictures of themselves and what they made, step-by-step. What I have noticed in all of the review sites for solar guides is that they never have a picture of what they made, in spite of their claims to have tried the guide. At best, all I see is stock pictures from the guide.
- Q:solar panel inverters?
- Stand Alone solar panel inverters function to change direct current (DC) from a battery to Alternating Current (AC). Stand alone inverters, which range from around 00 watts to as much as 8000 watts, are used to power a vast variety of personal or small business projects. Lower watt stand-alone inverters are often used to power laptop computers, whereas high-watt stand-alone inverters could be used to help power an entire household. In order to calculate what class of inverter you need for use with your solar panel, you will first have to determine the maximum sum of all of the Alternating Current loads in your project (or home). How to calculate the wattage you need from your stand-alone solar panel inverter
- Q:Why did the voltage of a solar panel drop significantly after putting it through a step down voltage regulator?
- you cannot treat the open circuit voltage of a solar panel like a voltage source (like a battery.) the load response of the panel doesn't behave that way. small panels and panels that are producing less than about .5A are very happy to have their output voltage pulled down to whatever they're connected to (typically zero.) I observed the same phenomenon when i connected a 2V 725mA panel to a 2V 325mA fan -- the open circuit voltage of 5V dropped to 3V when connected to the fan, and returned to 5V when disconnected. The easiest workaround is to use 2V of rechargable batteries in parallel with the panel so that the battery holds the 2V potential difference and the panel just supplies the current. any excess current charges the batteries, so you might consider whether or not you need some type of charge controller to prevent burning the batteries via overcharging. there are actually very few applications of solar panels connected directly to circuits that i have seen that have any kind of robust performance -- if they work at all, they eventually die/burn themselves out in a couple of months. the best robust designs always have a rechargable battery and charge controller somewhere in the power circuitry to buffer the load circuit from the panel. .
- Q:how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- Contact some solar panel manufacturers or distributors. I recently started working for a solar panel dealer and they can't find enough qualified workers to install here in the US. Desperately seeking electricians but don't pay well.
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- If okorder.com/ They have a network of installers they work with around the country so they should be able connect you with someone locally. If you visit their site they'll provide you with a free solar quote, a break-even analysis, estimated IRR, cash flow analysis, annual savings, and all the incentives you are eligible to receive. Basically, they'll provide you with all the info you need to make a smart decision (if you're looking into a residential scale project of course).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range