China 100W Power Solar Panel,12v Mono 100w Power Solar Panel
Mono Crystalline 125×125mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I..Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
painel solar / painéis solares
- Q:Solar Panel Wiring in SERIES?
- You should be fine with the series as long as you use a multimeter and verify configuration Get a charge controller. Will be worth the small cost and prevent many issues.
- Q:is it feasible to create a solar panel that could harness more of the suns energy than what they can now?
- If you're asking whether we can make more efficient solar panels, the answer is obviously yes. Solar panel efficiency has been slowly but surely increasing every year, although the theoretical limit is being approached (but has not yet quite been reached) by crystalline silicon devices.
- Q:how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- You okorder.com
- Q:How much maintenance do solar panels require?
- New solar panels are clean and shiny and they look cool. Then they get dirty with dust and debris caught on the wind and residues left behind by rain and birds. Solar panels must be regularly cleaned and maintained in order to keep them operating efficiently and maximize the amount of sunlight they convert into electricity. Unlike windows your solar system needs to have a clean and clear surface to ensure they are working at their maximum efficiency. If they are not at their optimum performance it means they are not producing the amount of electricity that they could be. Solar panels will attract dirt, dust, soot, pollen, tree sap and salt crystals in coastal regions creating a fine layer of grime. This layer reduces the amount of light reaching the silicon cells under the glass surface and reduces the panel's effectiveness. A solar panel that has never been cleaned could be producing almost a third less power than it otherwise could be. Some have reported a ten to fifteen percent loss of solar output due to dirty panels. From the ground the panels may appear to be clean, just like your windows. Up close however you can see the grime that has built up from the dirt and pollution in the air. A more noticeable deposit that can be left on panels is bird droppings. These tend to completely block the light from areas of the photovoltaic panel and can considerable reduce its effectiveness. See much more about solar panels maintenance below link
- Q:Solar panel charging question?
- depends on the sunlight. And on the size of the battery. But it may never charge, as you need at least 5 volts to charge a 2 volt battery. So unless the sunlight is bright enough to generate 5 volts, all you will do is discharge the battery through the solar panel. But a large battery is 00 amp hours of capacity. Even if you had a 5 volt 5 watt panel, that generates only amp at most, so it would take over 00 hours to charge that size battery. .
- Q:Are solar panels affordable?
- solar panels are only about 20% or so efficient right now but you get great tax break in the US --- mostly.. wish you well... ps not that cheap but most companies installing these systems will supply with all grant papers for free.
- Q:how to charge phone with solar panel?
- see u have to make ur own ckt for this ur solar panel generate DC if u want to charge ur phine then its convenient way to harge with ur charger for this do this search for net to convert DC-AC convertor since ur charger work on AC so when ur solar panel generate DC it convert into AC that will charge ur phone in ckt u need this thing filter and amp ie the DC voltage come from solar panel 2 DC to AC convertor 3 AMP for AC 4 filter for AC and u are done....... fine ckt from google.....
- Q:Solar panel question
- The answer is actually quite complicated, but if you're planning on building just a very small system, most likely, the panel will be small and weak. In this case, connecting a panel that is 8 volts open circuit directly to a lead-acid battery is probably the most efficient way to charge. There are charge controllers that you can buy, some of which actively track the maximum power point for charging your battery. Unfortunately, those controllers might eat 5 or 0 watts, just to get you another few percent of charging efficiency. If your panel is only 50 watts in the first place, you can see that this is not a good deal. If you're getting serious panels (clue: price $500 each), then you may very well benefit from a charge controller with MPPT (max power point tracking). Lead-acid, either a flooded cell like your car battery, or AGM, are the standard for solar energy storage. Lithium ion is better in many ways, being less sensitive to temperature, state of discharge, and they are also lighter. Charging them is also more straightforward with the right circuitry. The problem is, they cost like $500 per kWh, compared with less than a tenth that price for lead-acid.
- Q:Wanting to add solar panels to my home?
- Ok, well there are also other alternative energy sources, too, besides solar. There is tidal (but you need an ocean :] ), hydroelectric (river, stream, etc.), biomass/biofuels (burning garabage), geothermal (from within the earth, pipes in the earth), wind (windmills, wind, the sun to get wind), and there are others that don't come to mind. Solar energy would cost alot to be installed, and it would take up alot of space, but once installed it pays for itself and uses little to no labor. They all have positives and negatives. All of these are clean and renewable. Here are some sites that my teacher/professor gave us (we just ended alternative energy lesson.) Well I hoped this helped!
- Q:Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range