1. For alcohol drying and purifying
2. Excellent manufacturer and exporter
3. FREE SAMPLES
4. High efficient absorption
Molecular Sieve 3A
Molecular sieve 3A is mainly used in adsorbing water, any molecular greater than 3A can not be adsorbed.
According to the analysis of it's characteristics, our technology and quipments were improved, so that the products wo supply can adsorb water effectively and use longer.
0.4 K2O 0.6 Na2O Al2O3 2.0 SiO2 4.5 H2O
Specification And Application
Size Ratio Up To Grade
Static Water Adsorption
Water Content, As Shipped
Drying of unsaturated hydrocarbons(e.g.. ethylene, propylene, butadien).
Cracked gas drying.
Drying of natural gas, if COS minimization is essential, or a minimum co-adsorption of hydrocarbons is required.
Drying of highly polar compounds, such as methanol and ethanol.
Liquid alcohol drying.
Static, (non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units, whether air filled or gas-filled.
- Q:fix cracks in cement?
- You can buy cartridges of cement like stuff for small cracks. When you say cool decking do you mean temperature or style. I'm assuming temperature. If the cracks are bigger you can get premixed in buckets. What is the best? Cement is cement any crack you fill will have to be refilled. New cement does not stick well to old dry cement. They do make plastic fillers, my landscaper used it for grout in the patio, that has held up real well over the years. You may want to try that. Got to Lowes or HD and talk to the people there for details.
- Q:How much cement would I need to make a 13 diameter stone?
- hoe high is the stone
- Q:hurt my knee running on cement...?
- yeah i think you can go back to running, just rest your knee for a bit longer. and also i bet your try sprinting and your leg got tired and you fell. that happens to me. but i always sprint to improve it really helps . sprint at the end.
- Q:Swelling after cement filling?
- Take him back to the dentist just to make sure theirs no infection or anything
- Q:What is the cement used in dental braces?
- It's called, simply enough, dental cement, but chemically, it's usually zinc phosphate. Sometimes the zinc phosphate is mixed with polyacrylic acid, creating polycarboxylate cement. and in response to the additional detail: I don't know how the zinc phosphate cement is removed, but for the carboxylate, they use organic acids (especially citric, I think).
- Q:BRACES!! Cement on my molars so brackets won't touch?
- Braces Cement On Back Molars
- Q:what would happen if someone where you flush cement down the toilet?
- Q:main categories of cement?
- Type 1 - Normal portland cement. Type 1 is a general use cement. Type 2 - Is used for structures in water or soil containing moderate amounts of sulfate, or when heat build-up is a concern. Type 3 - High early strength. Used when high strength are desired at very early periods. Type 4 - Low heat portland cement. Used where the amount and rate of heat generation must be kept to a minimum. Type 5 - Sulfate resistant portland cement. Used where the water or soil is high in alkali.
- Q:What percent of garnet is in cement?
- There shouldn't be any garnet in cement. Portland cement (the most common one) is a mixture of roasted limestone, clay and gypsum. None of these rocks normally contain garnets.
- Q:Can cement be used as edge restraint?
- Actually, you mean concrete, not cement. Should be fine, it's done all the time. What are the dimensions? He may have mixed the concrete improperly (wrong ratio or too wet). We need more info. about the whole installation-soil, slope, drainage, radius if it's curved, etc.. A photo would be really helpful.
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range