1. For alcohol drying and purifying
2. Excellent manufacturer and exporter
3. FREE SAMPLES
4. High efficient absorption
Molecular Sieve 3A
Molecular sieve 3A is mainly used in adsorbing water, any molecular greater than 3A can not be adsorbed.
According to the analysis of it's characteristics, our technology and quipments were improved, so that the products wo supply can adsorb water effectively and use longer.
0.4 K2O 0.6 Na2O Al2O3 2.0 SiO2 4.5 H2O
Specification And Application
Size Ratio Up To Grade
Static Water Adsorption
Water Content, As Shipped
Drying of unsaturated hydrocarbons(e.g.. ethylene, propylene, butadien).
Cracked gas drying.
Drying of natural gas, if COS minimization is essential, or a minimum co-adsorption of hydrocarbons is required.
Drying of highly polar compounds, such as methanol and ethanol.
Liquid alcohol drying.
Static, (non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units, whether air filled or gas-filled.
- Q:In making a certain type of concrete, the ratio of cement to sand used is 1:4. In making
- The answer is C) x If x = 1, the barrel of cement is also 1 If x = 2, te barrel of cement is also 2 and so on
- Q:Can cement be used as edge restraint?
- martin couch's answer is good. Edge Retainer (Curbing) This concrete should have at least one rebar running through the centre of it lengthwise.. Also about every 10 feet (3 metres) should have a stress cut.slot filled with a meterial that will keep expand and compress. These stress cuts control cracking most of the time. This edging will crack; without the stress cuts, it will crack anywhere. With the stress cuts most of the cracking will be at the cuts which will not be noticeable. About every 30 feet (9 metres), instead of a stress cut, the concrete should have a piece of tar impregnated tentest or other material to act a an expansion joint. This helps to prevent buckling when the weather is very hot. Brazilian or not, he should know the proper way to construct curbing. One point to note; if you had this job quoted on (estimates) and hired a contractor with a price much lower than anyone else, you received what you paid for. All quotes should be within approximately 10% of each other as long as you gave each contractor the same specs. An estimate which is 15% or more below the rest is one to defininately one to avoid
- Q:Is contact cement non conductive?
- No. Contact cement does not conduct electricity. It just makes a firm bond between two different materials/.
- Q:I there a special kind of cement for stairs?
- no special cement is available for stairs as far as i know...
- Q:how many days should i give curing to cement plaster?
- True cement/ concrete takes at least 28 days for full cure. If you are talking about interior plaster... the full cure can take anywhere from a few hours to a week... depending on drying conditions.
- Q:weird dream involving cement, death, babies, and an old lady?
- Stop huffing paint, that's what it means.
- Q:important characteristics of quality cement?
- There is a test to see how well you mixed the ingredients (water cement). I think it's called the slump test. This test is used to sample the mixture. There is a tool that looks like flat-top cone: . . . . . . . ____ . . . . . ./ . . . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . . . . the mixture is put in and the tool is removed. - if the mixture is stiff, you need to add water - if the mixture slumps too low, you need more cement - if the mixture slumps maybe an inch and a half, it's good ** Vibration and a dry enviornment during curing affects quality.
- Q:Epoxy glue vs PVC cement?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Epoxy glue vs PVC cement? Is there a big difference in strength when gluing PVC pipe?
- Q:what is proper way to install cement siding.?
- if you install cement siding you DO NOT need plywood behind it, all you need is roofing felt for a moisture barrier,the siding is attach to your studs,i finish my house and garage with hardie board siding and it looks great,you might call that contractor and apologize,good luck.
- Q:What is cement?
- In the most general sense of the word, cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together.
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range