1. For alcohol drying and purifying
2. Excellent manufacturer and exporter
3. FREE SAMPLES
4. High efficient absorption
Molecular Sieve 3A
Molecular sieve 3A is mainly used in adsorbing water, any molecular greater than 3A can not be adsorbed.
According to the analysis of it's characteristics, our technology and quipments were improved, so that the products wo supply can adsorb water effectively and use longer.
0.4 K2O 0.6 Na2O Al2O3 2.0 SiO2 4.5 H2O
Specification And Application
Size Ratio Up To Grade
Static Water Adsorption
Water Content, As Shipped
Drying of unsaturated hydrocarbons(e.g.. ethylene, propylene, butadien).
Cracked gas drying.
Drying of natural gas, if COS minimization is essential, or a minimum co-adsorption of hydrocarbons is required.
Drying of highly polar compounds, such as methanol and ethanol.
Liquid alcohol drying.
Static, (non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units, whether air filled or gas-filled.
- Q:is fault breccia cemented?
- Pressure is the key factor in the formation of a fault breccia. The term breccia is used to describe the coarser grained types. Much finer fault zone rocks are actually clay sized particles. These can be lithified by pressure (no cement). Mylonites would be an example. Perhaps the rocks in question are a combination of the two. (?)
- Q:What is plastic cement?
- *Plastic Cement (also known as Poly-Cement) works by melting a plastic surface into another plastic surface, thereby joining them together with a powerful bond. This means it doesn't normally work on metal, but it can be adapted to do so. Refer Standard:ASTM C 1328
- Q:how to calculate quantity of cement needed?
- Simple LxWxH Length times width x height
- Q:A concrete mix requires 2 parts sand and 3 part cement.How many pounds of sand are needed for 75 pounds of?
- Cement is 3 parts. Divide 75 by 3. And sand is 2 parts.So multiply the resultant by 2 75*2/3=50 pounds c is the right answer
- Q:How to fix an ugly cement floor?
- They have this stuff to resurface concrete floors, it is made for carports or garages but it looks really good. You see it in many large department store floors, like Lowes in my town has there done that way and it is tough as can be. This link is just an example, look it up to find it closer to you.
- Q:Why does paper cement have that odor ?
- can not understand your question
- Q:what is proper way to install cement siding.?
- he removed the old siding and found no wall sheathing? ( plywood) and then started to install new hardiplank? so he just put back like it was before but with diff. type of material... hmmm, unless it was stated in the contract that he was to bring the exterior up to code then, ur in the wrong.....now, u can go after him by reading up on the material, hardiplank, and see if it states that there must be a solid backing or wall sheathing under the siding! if so u got him there for wrongful installation...... either way he should have told u when he found no sheathing under the old siding what was going on....how old is the house and where do u live ( state).....email me for more help.... lic. gen. contractor
- Q:A block of cement...?
- a store bought bag of cement is one cubic foot. A standard walk is only 4 inches thick. You can buy 3 bags of cement and do it yourself. for 30 dollars tops.
- Q:Where can kits for making kid's footprints in cement be purchased?
- Hobby Lobby or Micheals have kits for it
- Q:How do u make cement ?
- Try okorder.com ur answer is there
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range