1)RJ-45 Cat 5e High Density (HD)
UTP Cat5e keystone jack, 90°
*Voltage rating: 125V AC rms
*Current rating: 1.5Amp
*Contact resistance: 100m Ohms (maximum)
*Insulation resistance: 1,000M Ohms (minimum) at 500V DC
*Dielectric strength: 750V AC rms, 60Hz and one minute
*UL approved RJ45 UTP Cat5e keystone jack white
*Storage temperature: -40 to +85°C
*Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C
*Conform to TIA/EIA 568B category 5e
*Mates with modular plug conforming to FCC part 68 and subpart F
*Housing material: PC UL94V-0
*Inner material: flame-retardant ABS UL94V-0
*PCB material: FR-4
*Contact material: phosphor bronze stamp and PIN T=0.35mm
*IDC contact material: phosphor bronze, T=0.50mm with nickel plating
*Wire: 24 to 26AWG
- Q:Can I put a plate next to the door?
- This one is OK
- Q:How are grapes grown in a disk?
- Potted grapesPotted grapes are the generic name for grapes grown in containers. Any vessel that uses containers such as pots, boxes, barrels, and planters can be referred to as pot grapes. Grape pot early results, such as the cultivation and management of well, two years can result, every grape fruit 1 3kg, more than 4 5kg.
- Q:The pedals and the disc gears on the middle axle of the bicycle are wheels
- In fact, the lever principle, labor-saving, because the increase of the axis of the moment.
- Q:Is the sunflower disk a inflorescence?
- Should be。 Sunflowers should belong to the head in an indeterminate inflorescence.Here the first step is to define clear inflorescence flowers regularly in the peduncle the arrangement is called. Change the shape of inflorescence is complicated, the length of the spindle, branched or unbranched, each flower has no stem, the flowers open order, and other special factors etc.. Inflorescences are mainly grouped into 2 major groups: indeterminate inflorescence and finite inflorescence.Indeterminate inflorescence: characterized by the main axis of the inflorescence, which can continue to grow during anthesis and elongate upwards, producing bracts and flower buds, which are like single axis branches, so also called a single axis inflorescence. The flower opening sequence is rachides at the base of the flower blooms first, and then to the top in order to promote the orderly opening, if the rachis shortened, the flowers crowded into a plane or a sphere, the flowering order is the first starting from the edge to the middle, in turn open. The infinite inflorescence is divided into:Raceme: the inflorescence of wisteria, mustard, or rapeSpikes: grasses, sedge, etcThe inflorescence of a willowCorymb: hawthorn, pear, apple, cherry and so onCapitulum: chrysanthemum, dandelion, sunflower and so on.Fig syconium of Ficus pumila, etc.Spike: corn.Inflorescence cymose: also known as finite class features and indefinite inflorescence inflorescence, on the contrary, the top or the axis center of the flower to open, the main growth is restricted, the lateral axis can continue to grow, the lateral axis is the top first open flower, flowering order is from top to bottom or from the inside out. Classifications of finite inflorescences: single branched umbel, two branched umbel, many branched umbel. Here is no longer introduced.
- Q:What's the disk?
- Disk is expanding torus, usually cup-shaped, circular, flat or cushion. Disk or at base of ovary, or between stamens and petals, entire, divided, dentate. Disk can also be divided into alienated glands. Such as lime, Euonymus and Shu Li flowers flower.The parts and components of a machine tool, such as a lathe disk
- Q:Lathe disc type clamps are usually equipped with balance blocks. How do you judge the balance of the workpiece clamping?
- Give you an example of the double hole connecting rod, L=M- (d1+d2) /2
- Q:Why does the sunflower's disk move in the direction of the sun?
- Brightness.The common sense of plant is tropism, tropism, orientation, water, contact, tropism and so on.
- Q:What is the name of the dish painted by the chef?
- It's called jam painting.Jam is a gel made from fruit, sugar, and acidity regulators that boil over 100 degrees Celsius, also known as marmalade. Making jam is a way of keeping fruit for a long time. Used primarily for coating bread or toast. Strawberries, blueberries, grapes, roses and other small fruits, or large fruits like Li, orange, apple and peach, can also be made into jams, but usually only one fruit is used at the same time. No candy sauce, cheap jam or special jam (such as durian, pineapple), you will use the gel. Often use jam include: colloid pectin, guar gum and xanthan gum.
- Q:Urn breeze sunflower plate powder is national medicine or health care products?
- I suggest you do not buy such a liar products. Anyway, the selling price is high, and the patient is cheated once. In fact, nothing is effective, and no poison, will not kill people. When you finish eating, you will say that the treatment is short, so that patients continue to buy products. They said the three top three hospitals were "deceptive" and asked one of the professors at one of the hospital's rheumatology departments, saying there was no clinical trial at all. Don't fall for it. How many people have been cheated like that?! Unscrupulous merchants! The real good medicine, your doctor will not give you such a medicine. Don't be blinded by the pain, and the disease is urgent medication!!! Think over！ Big guy is not easy to earn money, want to recover the desire to be unscrupulous businessmen trampled, is the real sorrow!!!
- Q:Where are the tolerances for jigs and surfaces?
- The accuracy is best at 20% of the size error
Our main products include all cables: LAN cables,patch cable,faceplate, keystone,patch panel, cabinet, fiber optical cable, fiber optical adaptor, FO patch panel, ODF, and cable assembly as USB cables, HDMI cables, VGA cables, power cables, AV cables, computer cables and OEM cables. Our markets spread all over Europe, America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. We endeavor to develop new products at a high speed to meet your needs, and also provide the solution for design the project.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004;CE and ROHS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average