Special Features of Modern Large And Thin Rustic Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Modern Large And Thin Rustic Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Modern Large And Thin Rustic Tile:
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according to
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:What is the tile material?
- Tile with kaolin is basically no mainly clay-based quality of the tiles are now a large number of stone slag to stone-based bottom of the bottom of this tile is relatively hard quality is better
- Q:Do I need to lay backerboard before I lay tile?
- A chip board product as underlayment for the tile would not work to your best interest. You can probably add the backerboard or a layer of plywood over the chipboard and deal with the added height, or you can peel up the chipboard and install a good layer of plywood and use that as your base.
- Q:tile dilema - too difficult to remove?
- You may be able to do it as the last guy answered, but I would never guarantee the results in the long run. The proper way is to chip up all the old tile and start from scratch.
- Q:What is the difference between good and bad tiles
- Tile selection method
Home decoration to buy tiles, how to buy value for money, desirable tiles have some knowledge, in general, the principle of buying tiles is: a look, two listen, three drops of water, four feet.
First, look at the appearance. The color of the tile should be uniform, the surface finish and the flatness is better, the surrounding rules, the pattern is complete, from a box out of four or five pieces to see whether the color difference, deformation, missing angle and other defects.
Second, listen to the sound. With a hard light flick, the sound the more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also left thumb, index finger and middle finger clip tiles corner, easily hanging down, with the right hand index finger tapping the lower part of the tile, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring, stagnant turbidity for the next product.
Third, the drip test. Can be the water droplets in the back of the tile, watching the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tile; the other hand, the faster water, indicating the density of sparse, the inherent quality of the former is excellent.
Four feet The higher the accuracy of the tile side, the better the effect after paving, buy high-quality tiles is not only easy to construction, but also save man-hours and accessories. With the tape measure the size of each tile around the difference between the high accuracy of the top grade.
In addition, observe the hardness, the tiles to good hardness, toughness, not easy to rot on top grade. To the edge of the tile fragments scratches each other to see the broken pieces of broken pieces is fine or loose, is hard, brittle or softer, is left scratches, or scattered powder, if the former is the top grade, the latter is quality difference.
Brief introduction of tiles and brick selection
- Q:Dongpeng tiles and Europe Shennuo which cost-effective
- Industry Top Brand:
First, the aesthetic ceramic (with two brands):
1, "Marco Polo" aesthetic group's first brand to antique brick-based, industry's first brand antique brick.
2, "beautiful LD ceramic" is the beautiful group launched in 2003 high-end brand, the Italian registered international brands, the top of the design concept, the tattoo brick in the industry unique, are difficult, high standards of production technology, no one imitation success, Now mainly to high-definition stone, supporting wood tiles, polished tiles, small size tiles and flowers, is a stylish, avant-garde brand.
Second, Bode tiles: focus on high-end market, mainly to microcrystalline stone, is the first microcrystalline stone brand in the industry have considerable visibility, but now many companies are producing microcrystalline stone, the status of decline, The
Third, the "Italian bee" "Mango": small size tiles, suitable for pastoral, American, British, Mediterranean, and other styles.
- Q:Remove/Seal Old Tile Glue in Kitchen?
- Heat sections with a propane torch and remove with a scraper or putty knife. After removal, buy some floor leveller and use as directed. No sealant required. Your new floor and the adhesive you choose will seal just fine.
- Q:ceramic tile removal?
- Carefully remove any molding/cut any caulk between the tile and sheet rock using a razor blade knife. Remove the tile from the counter top then start working (prying) from the back splash tile bottoms using a wonder bar - oftentimes they'll pretty much pop right off. If you pry from the tile sides against the sheet rock, use a wood block under the pry bar to avoiding making indentations in/breaking thru the rock. Best to not get in a hurry. Never hurts to have a hammer and safety glasses near just in case. Have you considered extending the new back splash up to the cabinets above? Just guessing at the layout...
- Q:Soften grout between tiles?
- You and your b/f are doing it right. I hope you put a thick sheet down on the tub before you starting banging the old ones off though... before you re-tile, totally clean the tub and make sure there are no chips out of it... it's a pain to replace a tub when you just put up all new tiles. Best way I found to remove them is a floor scraper (thicker than a putty knife) and a hammer... just tap the scraper at the end of the handle and let 'em fly.... have fun... reno's are great!
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- Was it a premixed grout? If you mixed it yourself you might have added too much water or took too long to spread it. Using too much water to clean the grout off could be the problem also. Grout also has a shelf life. You cannot grout over grout. You might find a grout stain to stain the grout the color you want. Don't use acid! Tiles can be cleaned with vinegar and water.
- Q:How to effectively remove the glue marks on the tiles?
- 4, in the removal of the time, whether it is to use to light water or vinegar, be sure to make these supplies completely soaked double-sided adhesive marks, can be easily and effectively remove Oh! 6, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture , Can remove many dirt and make the glass surface more shiny (this article applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, etc.). 7, with a good sticky transparent glue repeatedly tear, you can remove some of the surface 8, with a little letter of sodium water on the wipe off, or paint can be thin .9, with a cotton swab dipped in water to wipe. 10, wind oil fine wipe. 11, use a special cleaning agent or sports shoes to remove the cream wipe.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range