Modern Bathroom Cabinet Floor Standing. We may committed ourselves to let people enjoy healthy, fashionable, comfortable lifestyles through innovative technology and excellent quality products.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 820 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High quality and reasonable price.
2. Easy to use and long-term seepage pollution, easy care surface hygiene.
3. More items for reference.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What material can I use to protect my wood vanity?
- Most bathroom vanities are wood and while this versatile material is commonly used in the bathroom, it's important to learn how to take care of it properly. By taking the necessary steps to protect your bathroom wood vanities, you can ensure that your vanity will last for years. When weather is very dry, moisture will evaporate from your hard wood and the furniture will shrink a bit as a result. Your bathroom wood vanities will have the opposite reaction and expand a bit due to the humidity in your bathroom. These natural changes should not affect the quality of your bathroom wood as long as you make sure your bathroom is properly ventilated to allow the wood to dry. Tips for cleaning your vanity include: Mild non-alkaline soap and water solution is fine to clean your hard wood furniture. Pretest the solution on an out of sight section to make sure it doesn't damage the finish before you proceed. Dry immediately after you clean with a soft cloth. * Wood cleaner and wax can benefit your bathroom wood vanities if they are not urethane-finished. Wax on urethane-finished surfaces will only collect dust, not repel it. * Water spots are common on bathroom wood vanities. You can remove these spots by covering the stain with a clean blotter and pressing a warm iron to the blotter. Home remedies for water spots include buffing the stain with salad oil, mayonnaise or white toothpaste. Wipe your vanity dry and then wax or polish. Protect the finish of your vanity by testing an out of sight section of your vanity before you apply any cleaner to the outside. Chances are that you'll use your bathroom wood vanity every day. Whether you have an antique, rustic, or modern vanity, taking care of your vanity will ensure that it continues to be a lovely addition to your home despite daily use.
- Q:Do freestanding bathroom vanities look bad in corners?
- That's going to look like crap if you butt it up agaist the corner. You could hold back a few inches it would work. Just my opinion.
- Q:Which brand has 1.1 meters bathroom cabinet
- Ceramics and jade finished pots are almost no one-meter. Custom stone bathroom cabinet can do.
- Q:Is there a stainless steel bathroom cabinet? The quality of how
- Not recommended. Stainless steel processing is difficult, so the accuracy and general furniture are not a level. Stainless steel door also make do. Cabinet recommended with moisture-proof particle board cabinet good]
- Q:Looking for bathroom vanity with all drawers...?
- check okorder.com and search through their listings to see if they have it
- Q:How can I paint a bathroom vanity?
- If you paint it, it'll probably look like a beige wood vanity painted white. I'd just buy a new one. But if those are your choices why don't you paint it first just to see how it looks. If it looks crappy then you can go get the new one.
- Q:What is the pvc pipe in the wall behind the bathroom vanity?
- It's quite possible that it is a vent pipe - it could be from the toilet waste pipe venting out to the outside - Who ever installed it in the wall cavity did it for a reason, so as not to have it within the bathroom area making it obtrusive & an unsightly thing to walk around. Move it if you must but I wouldn't advise it, because you may have difficulty rejoining it, as PVC pipe you require a little bit of free way to make a complete seal in a confined space. Move the vanity light or get one that hangs out on a stork or arm. Cheers!!
- Q:How about the acrylic bathroom cabinet
- Can only be said to be very general, generally in the bathroom, the acrylic more for the bathtub. Suggested choice of solid wood ceramic bathroom cabinet
- Q:How are bathroom vanities secured in place?
- I would suggest locating the studs behind the vanity first. Most likely the fasteners are embedded in wood studs. Good luck!
- Q:Oh crap! I guess there is no escaping replacing the bathroom vanity today?
- Leave your welder on and take a 10 minute break !
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range