Order On-line Tracking
1. Performance parameters of TC5610-6: performance parameters and technical indexes reach both domestic and international advanced level.
• Max. jib length: 56m; Jib length under different assembling modes can decrease progressively by 6 meters and the Min. jib length is 38 meters.
• Max. lifting capacity 6t;
• Max. hoisting capacity at jib tip: 2.16t;
• Max. lifting moment 800 t.m;
• Max. free-standing height: 40.5m; Max. working height of anchored crane: 220m;
• Hoisting mechanism: QS680D; power: 5.4/24/24 kW; rope capacity: 440m;
• Slewing mechanism: HR75.130; power: 7.5 kW
• Trolleying mechanism: BE33E; power: 3.3/2.2 kW
• Types of tower crane: stationary crane with embedded outriggers, stationary crane with embedded bolts, stationary crane with under-frame and mobile tower crane.
2. Electrical control system
With PLC control, the electrical control system enjoys better reliability and safety. Produced by professional manufacturers with advanced foreign technology, the electrical elements feature service lives that are 3 or 4 times longer than that of domestic products, less faults, easy maintenance and repair as well as reliable operation.
3. Technical features
• The crane boasts of multiple operation modes and wide application. The crane can work in different forms: stationary crane with embedded outriggers, stationary crane with under-frame, stationary crane with embedded bolts and crane anchored to wall, thus being applicable to various construction projects.
• The complete machine adopts internationally well-received beautiful shape;
• The crane features high working speed and excellent speed regulation performance. Stepless speed regulation by frequency control, the world's most advanced solution, is adopted for the trolleying mechanism and slewing mechanism, thus ensuring more stable and reliable operation ;
• The cab is independently installed externally with good vision and large inner space, thus offering a good working environment for operators;
• A variety of safety devices are equipped, which are all mechanical or mechatronic products that are applicable to severe working conditions, so as to ensure the tower crane's reliable operation.
Rated lifting moment (kN.m)
Lifting height (m)
Free-standing stationary crane
Working radius (m)
Max. working radius
Min. working radius
Max. lifting capacity (t)
Lifting weight (t)
6 FAQ: Installation of tension-bar bracket.
Fix four tension bar brackets on the fourth, the fifth and the sixth section’s upper chord of jib frame respectively. The sixth section is equiped with two brackets.
Caution: Insert the plate at low part of tension-bar bracket into jib web member space, or else, the bracket will unfunction. Tighten the bracket bolts to prevent the tension bar sliding. Bind tension bar with upper chord of jib by plumbum thread at proper position, which can prevent the tension bar sliding. Cut the plumbum wire when lifting the jib.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|