Order On-line Tracking
1. Performance parameters of D1100-63: performance parameters and technical indexes reach both domestic and international advanced level.
• Max. jib length: 70m; Jib length under different assembling modes can decrease progressively by 10 meters and the Min. jib length is 40 meters.
• Max. lifting capacity 63t;
• Max. hoisting capacity at jib tip: 23.6t;
• Max. lifting moment11000t.m;
• Max. free-standing height: 90.8m; Max. working height of anchored crane: 210.5m;
• Hoisting mechanism: QPL4272; power: 132 kW; rope capacity: 1050m;
• Slewing mechanism: HP185; power: 3×18.5 kW (80m Jib); 2×18.5 kW（others）
• Trolleying mechanism: BP185; power: 18.5 kW.
2. Electrical control system
With PLC control, the electrical control system enjoys better reliability and safety. Produced by professional manufacturers with advanced foreign technology, the electrical elements feature service lives that are 3 or 4 times longer than that of domestic products, less faults, easy maintenance and repair as well as reliable operation.
3. Technical features
• The crane boasts of multiple operation modes and wide application;
• The complete machine adopts internationally well-received beautiful shape;
• The crane features high working speed and excellent speed regulation performance. Stepless speed regulation by frequency control, the world's most advanced solution, is adopted for the trolleying mechanism and slewing mechanism, thus ensuring more stable and reliable operation ;
• The cab is independently installed externally with good vision and large inner space, thus offering a good working environment for operators;
• A variety of safety devices are equipped, which are all mechanical or mechatronic products that are applicable to severe working conditions, so as to ensure the tower crane's reliable operation.
Rated hoisting moment (kN.m)
Lifting height (m)
Free-standing stationary crane
Working radius (m)
Max. working radius
Min. working radius
Max. lifting capacity (t)
Lifting weight (t)
6 FAQ : How to assemble the mast section?
The cross section of mast section is 1.6m×1.6m, it’s hight is 3m.the structure is designed to pieces for transport conveniently.each mast consists of NO1,NO2,NO3 and NO4 four pieces,the four pieces can’t confuse when assemblying the mast.they were connected by 20 M27 fit bolts of grade 10.9 with 1000N·m pretightening moment and thick nut, One piece connected with other by 5 bolts. the head of bolt outward and nut inward, Don’t reverse.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|