Performance and Characteristics of Model A4 Paper Size Cut Machine
This A4 paper size cut machine((A4 paper sheeting machine ,A4 paper sheeter)is suitable for cutting big rolling packaging materials such as paper,paper-plastic,multicolor laminated material,etc.
1. It adopts PLC touch screen control, servo motorfor controlling constant-length cutting.
2. It adopts pneumatic,photoelectric sensor for controlling transminssion system,with photo,electric,gas together,it has the functions of easy operation,high precision,good stability,low noise
3. This machine has the functions of the frequency converter timing device,auto-matic counting,stop working by alarm magnetic powder tension control,can be cutted vertically,adopt blower to get rid of waste.
Machine Data of Model A4 Paper Size Cut Machine
HQJ-1100D(2 or 4 roll)
Max.width of cutting
Max diameter of material
Min.width of cutting
Length of cutting
- Q:What is the working principle of the pillow packing machine?
- Some packaging machinery manufacturers, many varieties of products, in the purchase of packaging machines, I hope a device can pack all their own varieties
- Q:The role of food packaging machinery
- 3) to achieve manual packaging can not achieve the operation, some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, body packing, isobaric filling, etc., are manual packaging can not be achieved, can only be achieved by mechanical packaging.(4) can reduce labor intensity, improve the working conditions of the labor intensity of manual packaging, such as volume, weight heavy manual packaging products, both the consumption of physical strength, and safety; and for small and light products, due to high frequency, easy to make the action monotonous, worker occupation disease. Carton folding machine(5) in favor of labor protection for some serious impact on health products, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, manual packaging is a health hazard, and packaging machinery can be avoided, and can effectively protect the environment from being polluted.(6) it can reduce the cost of packing and save the storage and transportation expenses. It can reduce the volume and reduce the packing cost by compressing and packing the loose products, such as cotton, tobacco leaf, silk and hemp. At the same time, due to the reduction of large volume, in order to save storage capacity, reduce storage costs, is conducive to the transport.(7) ensure product health of certain products, such as food and drug packaging, according to the health law is not allowed to use manual packaging, because it will pollute the products and packaging machinery to avoid direct contact with the staff of food and medicine, to ensure the quality of health.
- Q:The role of packaging equipment in packaging equipment
- (4) it can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditionsThe labor intensity of manual packaging, such as volume, weight heavy manual packaging products, both the consumption of physical strength, and safety; and for small and light products, due to high frequency, easy to make the action monotonous, worker occupation disease.(5) labor protection for workersFor some serious impact on health products, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, manual packaging is a health hazard, and packaging machinery can be avoided, and can effectively protect the environment from being polluted.(6) it can reduce the packing cost and save the storage and transportation expensesFor loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk and hemp, the compression packing machine can reduce the volume and reduce the packing cost. At the same time, due to the reduction of large volume, in order to save storage capacity, reduce storage costs, is conducive to the transport.
- Q:Is there anyone who knows what groups of users of packaging machinery are in general?
- Because the packaging machinery is divided into many types, so many species also have different models, basically need to use packaging products requires packaging machinery, if not to fine some, it is necessary to sort of packaging machinery, slowly down. Packaging machinery is not required to use a certain scale, packaging machinery as well as automatic, semi-automatic, manual distinction. Most small workshops, or small factories, are semi automated or manual. If some of the larger factories will use automatic, or even a whole production line to complete automated packaging.
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Sure；Note cards must be coated with plastic oil;Can use blister sealing machine or high frequency plastic welding machine hot pressing;
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the production process of ceramic wall and floor tiles? What are the characteristics of the powders produced by spray drying?The tiles and other ceramic raw materials is similar to inorganic non-metallic materials (mainly silicate) as the main raw material, through accurate mixing processing, according to certain technology and shape the final firing. Significant features of the product shape are the rule of Fu Banzhuang, and most of the semi dry pressing method, and therefore suitable for automatic production line of raw materials 4 ingredients of crude, water, 4 fine granulation molding - burning glaze, glaze firing and assembly of I (paving) pick - packagingThere are different granulation methods in different production processes. The former is to dehydrate the mud and then dip it into the mud or directly with mud cake. The equipment has small investment, easy installation, operation and maintenance, irregular particle shape, uneven thickness and poor flowability. The I drying tower of the spray drying machine directly prepared the slurry into powder, which has high powder making efficiency and good powder flowability, and is the most ideal automatic powder powder making system at present. When the powder made from spray drying tower is pressed to wall and floor tile, the billet handle can be increased by about 30%.
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- 1. each manipulator is controlled by a single computer. A packaging machine for the completion of complex packaging operations, the need to be completed by a number of robot hand. When the package is completed, the information is monitored and controlled by the computer controlled camera, and the manipulator completes the required actions according to the instructions of the computer program to ensure the quality of the packaging.2. high resolution of material and thickness. In the packaging process, the thickness and material change in packaging materials is not easy for the human eye to identify changes in the design of packaging machinery is often used by the computer control of the camera and the detector to identify the thickness of packing material and material. The camera has now been developed to automatically check and identify pictures of the camera and display it on the screen. At present, the machine in the processing speed can not be changed, the future should be based on the change of the material through discrimination can change the speed, so as to control the work in the optimal state, complete the packaging process in the shortest time, and realize the automatic cleaning, automatic sterilization and automatic cleaning
- Q:What does the mechanical equipment include?
- Hydraulic lifting track machineHydraulic tamping machine, rail sawing machine, rail machine
- Q:What are the packing machines?
- Heat shrink packaging machine, mask packaging machine, pillow type packaging machine, food packaging machine, I suggest you can go to see
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- Urea formaldehyde resin is a water-soluble resin, easily cured, the cured resin colorless, non-toxic, good light resistance, long-term use does not change color, heat molding will not change color, can add various colorants to prepare various brightly colored products.Urea formaldehyde resin is hard, scratch resistant, weak acid, weak base and grease. It is cheap and has certain toughness, but it is easy to absorb water, so it has poor water resistance and electrical properties, and its heat resistance is not highThe use of urea formaldehyde resin is widely used in plastic, mold, laminated plastic, foam, also can be used for the production of water-soluble adhesive, the adhesive for wood; fabric shrinkproof and crepe treatment agent; used as a varnish of paper, in order to improve the wet strength of paper. The following is a simple Shaoxing on it the application of the plastic.
We guarantee our clients with good quality and the best service. The cornerstone of our business is to have mutual benefits with our clients. We insist on the principle of "customer first, quality first, credibility first", and supply users rapid and satisfying after sales service.
Our goal is to provide products with the highest quality and reasonable cost. Your satisfaction is our prime directive
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Suzhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
||Certificate of Compliance
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range